TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6281 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2013, 11:13 PM

-You said we weren't graded on that, 3/10 we're not graded my ass.
-You said I'm not at serious risk of failing, but I have a million things I have to do right to pass
-You said not to focus on that class, but I have to do all the same skills that they spent last semester convincing me I can't do
-If I fail this class I'm out of the program, I don't think you understand exactly what that means, or what it feels like.
-I have NO IDEA where you're getting your numbers from, I just calculated it myself and got a grade within passing range, not failing like you said I have. Even if you're waiting until I do that, I have more points now than you said I do.

-Either way you basically lied to me, I knew that wasn't perfect, but I never got my grade and I had no reason to believe that I failed it, I got most of the points on the test and all but one point on the project and then all of a sudden I'm failing?! If it was that bad you should've TOLD ME I knew things weren't "All good"

And YOU somebody needs to tell me what the hell is going on with registration because I am sick to death of hanging in limbo.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 4th 2013 at 05:47 PM.
  (#6282 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2013, 11:34 PM

How come whenever I have a problem, it's not that big a deal? Makes me feel so small.
  (#6283 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2013, 12:36 AM

I really fucking like you ok.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#6284 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 7th 2013, 02:11 AM

I've been lying to you a lot lately, and I'm sorry. I feel awful and horrible about it.. But I need you to realize that I'm eighteen and that I'm not a little kid anymore. I deserve a lot more freedom then you give me.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#6285 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 7th 2013, 03:21 AM

I needed you.

And you weren't there.

I needed you and you weren't there.

And can't you hear my desperation?

But I guess I should be used to it by now. When I need people, they're never there. I guess that's why I have a cat.
  (#6286 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 7th 2013, 03:37 AM

A: I wish you would at least try a little more.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#6287 (permalink)) Old
SolLuminosa Offline
Captain of the Innuendo Squad
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sunny

Points: 6,651, Level: 12 Points: 6,651, Level: 12 Points: 6,651, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 7th 2013, 03:46 AM

I wish you wouldn't be such a homophobe; that you'd accept me for who I am just like I have accepted you. I wish you would be okay with my views and the fact that I'm not like you.
  (#6288 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 7th 2013, 03:56 AM

C: still love you..... and now you're saying you love me.
Lies.
No one can love me.

Especially after what I did to you.....
But if you love me..... save me.....
I feel so dead.........
  (#6289 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 9th 2013, 07:55 PM

Please tell me when I'm supposed to take that test and PLEASE tell me that I don't have to rearrange my entire schedule AGAIN because I can't (which is something else no one told me)

GOD please let me pass group and have everything else work out so I don't have to change everything AGAIN and/or fight to stay in the program for my dream job.

(#6290 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
You're Beautiful, Children (:
Average Joe

Name: Taylor

Points: 8,457, Level: 13 Points: 8,457, Level: 13 Points: 8,457, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 9th 2013, 08:25 PM

You make me feel like shit.... So why do I keep running back to you and feeling happier beyond belief? /: please talk to me...

You Are Loved
  (#6291 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 9th 2013, 11:55 PM

You're so annoying.

I hate the way you said 'Ryan got the Irish accent ok didn't he??'

No. He didn't. His acting was great, your directing was great, but he did not pull off the Irish accent remotely. He sounded like the general English person who thinks throwing in an 'r' and a soft 't' here and there will make their accent Irish.

This wouldn't bother me if I didn't know that if that was ANYONE else and not your boyfriend, you would have sniggered into your hands with a shake of the head and a closing of the eyes and said, almost kindly and with a big grin, 'He was great... but he can not do an Irish accent,' I'm sorry, and everyone would have laughed and thought 'Yeah...actually you're right - and now that you've pointed that out with a snigger, the whole integrity of his performance was lost. In fact I now think he did a shit job overall.'

Fuck you, L. Fuck you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6292 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 12th 2013, 04:55 PM

I miss you so much already.
It's so selfish but I really hope you don't go to Canada in September.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#6293 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 13th 2013, 08:43 AM

Even after you said you wouldn't, you left. Did it not occur to you, or did you just not care?

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#6294 (permalink)) Old
Bem Offline
Hurricane eyes.
Average Joe

Name: Em

Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 13th 2013, 10:03 AM

No, i wasn't kidding about wanting to see a doctor. Yes, actually, they probably can help, what would you know? No, it's not a phase. No, it's not normal. No, I'm not just tired. What the hell do you expect me to do if you won't take me seriously?

I'm perfectly normal; it's the rest of the world that's insane.

"He offered her the world."

"She said she had her own."
  (#6295 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 15th 2013, 01:49 PM

Sorry. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for any of you.

Take as long as you need.
  (#6296 (permalink)) Old
walk around in O O O O
Not a n00b

Name: Lucky/Lux

Points: 7,480, Level: 12 Points: 7,480, Level: 12 Points: 7,480, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 16th 2013, 02:21 AM

Sometimes I wonder if you should really be marrying me... I love you, and ironically, that's why.

I would give myself to you wholly, know this and please try to understand the terror that accompanies it. I trust you completely. But I can't help but feel that you deserve better. Because while my love for you is the purist I can imagine, I'm terrified that the weight of me will burden you as a wife and mother to your children. I can't lie beside you while suicide sits at the back of my mind, can't build a family with you as I feel myself breaking. I know we have time. I know I need help, and I know it's very possible for us to work this out, but I do wonder... the world is overpopulated as it is and I feel that it would be criminal to bring a person into this world to consume as we do as a part of our culture, and to feel such pain as we do as a part of our nature.

Some days, you see more of me from miles away than I do in my own mirror. Some times you navigate the jumbled maze of my speech and mind as if you were born to it, making clear paths in the most chaotic instances and areas of my disposition.

Tell me. Can you unriddle me this?

"This cosmic dance
of bursti
ng decadence and withheld permissions
twists all our arms colle
ctively,
but if sweetn
ess can win, and it can,
then I'll sti
ll be here tomorrow
to hig
h-five you yesterday, my friend.
Peace.
"

- Royal Tart Toter
(Adventure Time)

(#6297 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 17th 2013, 03:25 AM

Actually, if I'm working with individuals as planned, unless I end up working on treatment teams, I only have to work in a group because you say so, not because I need to learn to work in groups. I like you as a person and respect you as a professor,but it's getting old. I can survive without working in groups and 99.9% of the time I have the work done ahead of time with the correct answer (known by the fact that you give us the answers) and I don't feel like arguing my point with people who are obviously wrong.

FINALLY, 2 MONTHS of registration in limbo solved WHY WAS THAT SO F***ING HARD??!!

Last edited by Kate*; April 17th 2013 at 06:19 PM.
  (#6298 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 17th 2013, 10:31 AM

I've been lying to you lately. I'm not okay, not really. I know you know this. I know you can see through my fake smile now and behind all the lies, but you would rather believe them than believe that I'm not alright. I know that somehow you care, but I just feel like no one even cares about me anymore. So I'll continue hiding behind this mask. I guess it's better if only one of us hurts, even if that means it's killing me inside. You're my friend. I shouldn't cause you so much pain. I'm sorry.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#6299 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 22nd 2013, 03:51 AM

Alright, whoever is in charge of housing needs to confirm that my application was handled so I don't end up delayed a semester (or more)because of someone else's stupid mistake.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I refuse to tell you what you want to hear just because you don't like the truth. Or in the same vain, I refuse to avoid saying what I think you need to hear just because you tell me you don't want to hear it while giving me an attitude. I'm being trained as a counselor, which includes confrontation and challenge and I'm not afraid to use either to get you to learn or accept something.

(#6300 (permalink)) Old
Ali Baba Offline
Honesty, Loyalty, Respect.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alexandra

Points: 9,958, Level: 14 Points: 9,958, Level: 14 Points: 9,958, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2013, 08:48 PM

So that's it, after nearly five years, that's how it ends? I'm really disappointed in you, I never thought you'd behave like that towards anyone, let alone me.

In retrospect we weren't good for each other, I just feel like a total knob for not realising sooner. I was so blind to it all. This time last year I would've rather died than imagine my life without you, I can't believe I had the strength to initiate "the end" but I'm glad I did. I want to continue being friendly towards you, because you were such a huge part of my life for so long, but don't take it as a chance I'll take you back, because you and I both know how deeply you betrayed me and you know I'll never forget that.

I know you spread that lie about me too, which was ridiculously childish but I forgive you, we all do stupid shit when we're hurting, I just wish it didn't have to be so bullshitty. If you weren't so immature I think it would have worked better but I need someone who isn't so naive and unrealistic and honestly they way you dealt with it all makes me so sure you're not the right person for me.

I know it hasn't all been bad. You taught me to lighten up, enjoy the moment and forget about my past for a while and I'll always be appreciative of that. You were the first person I ever loved and I'll never forget you but you reaffirmed my inability to trust people and I can't help but think all the great things you said to me were bullshit. Open wounds will heal in time but they usually leave scars, I hope that's not what I remember you by....

On a serious note, I know you have a tendency to get depressed and suicidal when things go bad, I hope you know that I'll always be there for you if you really need me, regardless. I told you I'd be there for you forever and I really mean it. I just need time to get over how much you hurt me. I really hope you have a happy life and that you achieve everything you've ever wanted and more, but I'm really strangely happy I won't be a part of it.
  (#6301 (permalink)) Old
Bem Offline
Hurricane eyes.
Average Joe

Name: Em

Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2013, 08:51 PM

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.
I'm not brave or strong or good and I'm so lost right now and I don't know what to do. I want to talk to you, and I want your help, but you're doing so well even if you can't see it yourself, and I know I depend on you too much. if you don't ask, I won't tell, but I'm dying to talk to someone and I don't have anyone else.

I'm perfectly normal; it's the rest of the world that's insane.

"He offered her the world."

"She said she had her own."
  (#6302 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2013, 09:15 PM

God, you're so annoying.

I hate the way you raise your voice over everyone's until we're forced to listen to you. I hate the way you have to be right the whole time. I hate the way you correct someone with a sort of half-apologetic condescending shake of the head. I hate the way it has to be about you.

We know that you're not leaving the course because you can't afford to stay... you were never going to stay more than one year anyway. I hate that you made out you're leaving because you have no choice. That's bullshit.

(#6303 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 23rd 2013, 09:36 PM

I'm sorry..... I know it hurts you, but things are worse than I've been letting on- even to you because I know you're struggling.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#6304 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 24th 2013, 08:19 AM

Reminder: I am not (that) stupid.
I can take hints and am fairly good at seeing people.
I see right through your bullshit, and I want it to stop.
You're not busy, you don't want to talk to me.
You're not distrated by other things, you don't want to talk to me.
You're not "avoiding bothering me," you don't want to talk to me.
Plain and simple.
Stop being a coward.
If you can't handle the suicidal chick, fine, admit that so she can fucking move on rather than waiting for your sorry ass to come around.
Fuck off.

something burning?
  (#6305 (permalink)) Old
einstein's dog Offline
charlie
Average Joe

Name: charlie

Points: 8,542, Level: 13 Points: 8,542, Level: 13 Points: 8,542, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 24th 2013, 05:43 PM

R,
We haven't spoken or seen each other since you broke up with me last year in October. That was 6 months ago. We've had no contact to each other and your friend told me you wish you hadn't left me. I wish you hadn't left me either. I love you. I still love you. I have no idea how you are, or what you're doing, or whether your dreams are still the same. I don't know anything about you since the break up. I know that even if you still loved me, we couldn't be together, but i still wish and i still hope.
I don't even mind if we're not in a relationship, if that means we can see each other again. I miss you as my best friend too. You were the only person to ever understand me properly, and you stood by me through everything. You were so supportive and always believed in me.

I still love you, R.
  (#6306 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 24th 2013, 06:34 PM

Can we just go back to that first week when we talked and made plans and everything was fun?
  (#6307 (permalink)) Old
Joeyd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Joseph

Points: 6,846, Level: 12 Points: 6,846, Level: 12 Points: 6,846, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 24th 2013, 08:32 PM

You're a legit rapist. Go away.
  (#6308 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 24th 2013, 11:36 PM

I'm sorry for being so weird and I don't know. For being me I guess.
I really like you but in all honesty I'm happy to be friends with people . . . because let's be honest, that's as far as anything will ever get.
  (#6309 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 26th 2013, 05:39 PM

Ugh I totally fancy you, what the hell. How annoying is that?? You're only 19 like. I think (and I'm trying to tell myself) it's because you're so cute and nice and friendly that you remind me of my boyfriend. <3

(#6310 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 26th 2013, 07:24 PM

DAMN your butt is amazing........ wow.......
okay done carry on.
  (#6311 (permalink)) Old
Bazinga! Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Points: 7,141, Level: 12 Points: 7,141, Level: 12 Points: 7,141, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 26th 2013, 09:36 PM

You are so conceited that it makes me sick. I am sorry but the whole world does not revolve around you.

Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that looks good on the outside.

After a hurricane comes a
RAINBOW

Have pride. <3

(#6312 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 27th 2013, 12:20 PM

I love you so much. You're so cute and so beautiful. I love your smile and the little things you say and the way your hair is fluffier than you'd like it to be. I love how when I'm being insecure you say 'hey' and tilt your head so that you can look at me and I love how sometimes when we're talking you forget whet you're saying and just look at me and then you tell me I'm pretty. I love youuu.

(#6313 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 28th 2013, 03:36 AM

I'm so fucking sorry. I don't know what else to say. I'm just sorry for being a constant failure to you.

I just want to tell you everything. I want to tell you how scared I am. I want to tell you how much you mean to me as a friend. I just want to open up to you, because everyone keeps fucking hurting me and I still trust you not to do that to me. But I guess I'm still scared. I'm not even sure I know how.

Fuck you so much. I swear I'd kill you if I could. You are the lowest form of shit and scum that there is.

Fuck you too. Part of me feels bad for you because I know that you must be hurting to act like this, but the way you'retreating her is inexcusable. And to think that at one point I considered you one of my most trusted friends. Now all I can feel for you is disdain.

~Cody

Normal User
  (#6314 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 28th 2013, 10:08 AM

WHY are you annoyed at me. It's weighing on my mind and I need to study. What did I do wrong?? You didn't seem very into paying me any attention when we were at Rory's either last night, you didn't really seem to want to hold my hand on the way up, and you couldn't have said goodbye any more eagerly. Did you give a shit that I was walking home?? No. And on chat you seemed pissed off when I wanted to go to sleep even though you were the one getting up at 7... what is your fucking problem?? What did I do wrong?? I'm sick of this, after thinking we sorted things out the other night I was feeling happy and relieved and now I feel like shite all over again. Does this mean we're going to break up??

(#6315 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2013, 07:03 AM

Just wish you could understand why I'm the way I am.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6316 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2013, 05:24 PM

You said you were turning it in "right now" so why don't I have an assignment? It better NOT be because they never got the application. This screws up EVERYTHING and it's NOT MY FAULT!

I agree with her, maybe she shouldn't have said it that way, but based on what I know, she's right. I'm sorry it upset you, but you can't expect to be treated differently because of that. People are going to do what they're going to do, you have to manage how you respond to them. It's not supposed to be easy, you're doing it for a reason.

(#6317 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2013, 06:29 PM

For fucks sake make it stop!!!!!
  (#6318 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 29th 2013, 07:28 PM

You dropped a bomb on me and may not have even realized it.

If this were three months ago I probably would have wanted to punch a hole in the wall and yell and shout and hurt and drink myself into blackout state.

Instead, I set a personal record in the gym, went for a run, cooked some amazing food and worked on a paper.

My skin is growing thicker, so thank you I guess.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#6319 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 1st 2013, 12:19 AM

You are in GRADUATE SCHOOL and you're still acting like a f***ing 12 year old, maybe younger than that. it's time to GROW UP!

I think I'll go pick up my paper from you and turn in my test, really no reason not to other than the things I'm trying to condition myself out of doing. It sounds stupid, but I feel like I need some kind of closure. I liked having you and I won't have you again. I could take challenges from you and understand where they were coming from and I always felt respected by you, even when I resisted. If you brought those things up or wanted to ask I would tell you. I'm kind of hoping you do, but I know it won't happen.

Nagging e-mail has been sent, I don't like doing that, but last year when I didn't hear something went wrong and I do NOT need that happening again. You'd better answer me and if something is wrong I am printing out your response, going down there in person and SCREAMING at whoever is responsible for the fact that the application didn't get turned in. It also needs to be charged to my account before the 15th so that I can pay it when I pay everything else.

Thank you for dealing with that, I HATE having to nag like that, but after what happened last year I panicked when I didn't hear anything. Figure out a way to give confirmation of application receipt for the sake of my sanity please.

Last edited by Kate*; May 1st 2013 at 10:41 PM.
  (#6320 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 2nd 2013, 04:53 AM

Why did you leave me?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor