TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6201 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2013, 05:09 PM

i miss you.... im so sorry. for everything. i dont blame you if you hate me. just know that i love you.. always. but...
Maybe all of this was meant to be...

The end of you and me....

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#6202 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2013, 10:39 PM

I wish you'd just get back to me. One message, is that really too much to ask?

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#6203 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2013, 02:29 AM

I would love for my accurate balance to show up in my account now so I can stop having a heart attack over payments not going through. Thanks!

Do you realize how f***ing insensitive you sound, that's beside the point and none of your business

I should not have to contact my bank and my loan servicer after trying to pay things OFF what the hell is going on here?! I want this sorted out NOW

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 4th 2013 at 06:32 PM.
  (#6204 (permalink)) Old
Bem Offline
Hurricane eyes.
Average Joe

Name: Em

Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2013, 06:10 PM

You are the one person I cannot stand. You are annoying, up yourself, a beg and I want to punch you. When you were so cruel to him, even two years after he killed himself, I expected at least an apology. But I guess you didn't even have the guts for that.

I'm perfectly normal; it's the rest of the world that's insane.

"He offered her the world."

"She said she had her own."
  (#6205 (permalink)) Old
Vj09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,601, Level: 11 Points: 6,601, Level: 11 Points: 6,601, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2013, 06:45 PM

Since september 2009 Why join date change ....and Mr., word thank god have good friend family member....
  (#6206 (permalink)) Old
FeatherNote Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michelle

Points: 7,367, Level: 12 Points: 7,367, Level: 12 Points: 7,367, Level: 12

Red face Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2013, 07:49 PM

Sometimes I wish you weren't with her. Sometimes I wish I could put myself first and not hide my feelings, not hide my lust for you. Sometimes I wish I could pull you in and show you how much you mean to me with a kiss, sometimes I wish I could ACTUALLY tell you EVERYTHING with that one kiss, everything I've done and everything I am and everything I feel about you and this situation.

You say you understand but you don't.

Sometimes I almost wish you had never met her because I wish that maybe somehow you had thought about asking me out.

Maybe it was the stars or maybe it was just us, who knows why it came out this way.

Time's passed since and I know so much about you, but everyday I want to know more. I love getting a text from you late at night, knowing that despite already having a girl in your life, you still want to get to know me. I love having our deep conversations and sharing our life's stories in a way that feels so natural, so comfortable. I can say anything to you and you don't run away in fear or disgust.

I love the fact that you want to get closer to me and that I mean so much to you. I love the fact that I'm not completely ignored by you and we somehow managed to start talking again, despite our drifting apart.

But you don't realize how much you meant to me. Slowly but surely I'm forcing myself to fall out of love with you and frankly, I don't think I want to let go of loving you just yet. You're the only chance I've had at actually feeling love and I don't even have you, do I?

Sometimes I wish I could taste your lips, maybe just once is all I would need to be able to tell once and for all how I really feel about you and how I'll feel about you in 10 years from now.

I feel like a single kiss could resolve these emotions. But I'm afraid you either don't love me like I love you or you hide it for your and her own good.

Most of all, I'm afraid of growing up and seeing you get married to someone that's so perfect for you and silently watching from the background because I'll never find someone as perfectly imperfect as you have been to me.

Or maybe I'm afraid of finding someone better.
  (#6207 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Points: 14,399, Level: 17 Points: 14,399, Level: 17 Points: 14,399, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2013, 04:25 AM

Sometimes, you say and do the sweetest things, but then you get callous and I wonder if you even care. Do I even matter to you?
  (#6208 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2013, 04:46 AM

I hate your class. I've never wanted to work with groups, I'm doing the minimum required by you and the state and once I'm licensed I never plan on going near them again. I KNOW I don't have the personality for them, but apparently I have to suffer through it.

(#6209 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2013, 05:43 PM

People like you just don't get it. You seem to think that your way is the only way. You seem to think people should live by your rules. Well, good for you. Keep thinking that. It has very little consequence, because the rest of us people don't care, and don't have to answer to some religious fanatics, fanatical left wingers, fanatical right wingers, or any other selfish pricks.

You've got your rules. Live by them yourself. 7 billion people on this planet. 6,999,999,999 of them don't give a shit.

I've got my rules. I live by them myself. 6,999,999,999 billion people don't give a shit either, and I don't try and force them to.

You don't answer to me, and I don't answer to you, so get your shit up out of my face or something bad is gonna happen eventually.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#6210 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2013, 03:36 AM

You suddenly change things so that I don't talk to you unless I call you, you tell me to call you on your birthday I call after not talking to you for months and you're out to eat. Okay, who besides me who doesn't get out of class until after 7 eats dinner at 7:00 at night! This was the time that worked perfect before, and you responded to my Facebook post telling you I was going to call. Why not tell me a time that would be better than the "usual" instead of cutting me short and making me wait 3 days to talk to you?!

Last edited by Kate*; February 7th 2013 at 04:21 AM.
  (#6211 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2013, 04:15 AM

Note, this is just someone I don't know but like so much, must be stupid natural chemicals. Sigh.
Hi.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.
  (#6212 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2013, 06:26 AM

Stop acting like you care. Honestly, you're just pissing me off. You're doing the exact same thing he does, and it's really irritating.

something burning?
  (#6213 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2013, 08:53 AM

Will you go out with me?

Six words and I'm petrified of rejection...

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.
  (#6214 (permalink)) Old
Bem Offline
Hurricane eyes.
Average Joe

Name: Em

Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13 Points: 7,985, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2013, 04:47 PM

Please be okay. Please don't disappear. Please be okay. Please reply. Please be okay. Please don't do anything stupid. Please be okay. Please don't lie to me. Please be okay. Please know I'm here. Please be okay. Please.

I'm perfectly normal; it's the rest of the world that's insane.

"He offered her the world."

"She said she had her own."
  (#6215 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2013, 03:50 AM

Why am I so afraid of the future? Its because of our differences. You want kids in five years and I don't. I want to travel. I'm scared
  (#6216 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2013, 08:34 AM

I'm going to compare you to a famous Psychology researcher in a major institution and I am the world; you had your chance to make big findings and change the world; however, with wrong move, you've now lost all your credentials and the world no longer trusts you. You'll never earn that trust back.

How about that?

something burning?
  (#6217 (permalink)) Old
ELEVATE
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Hannah

Points: 14,251, Level: 17 Points: 14,251, Level: 17 Points: 14,251, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2013, 09:46 AM

I need you
  (#6218 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Chantelle

Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2013, 06:51 PM

please dont leave me i told someone what you told me im sorry but it was the right thing to do i just wish i told sooner cause then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be in this situation

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  (#6219 (permalink)) Old
A Lonely Person
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shazney

Points: 6,976, Level: 12 Points: 6,976, Level: 12 Points: 6,976, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2013, 03:40 AM

Dear Marilou,Gwyneth,Justice,Paula,Gayle,Rivanaye,Wenni e,Ericka,Sandra and Lynneth:
- I hate you all! I wish I never met you! You all are horrible friends! Bad Karma will haunt you because of the bad things you did to me!

If your lost and alone,or your sinking like a stone just CARRY ON!

Last edited by Enjoy.Life ❤ ❤; February 10th 2013 at 03:45 AM.
  (#6220 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2013, 11:49 PM

- I hate your arrogance. Yes you can act but I hate that you know it and you're conceited about it. I hate your quick temper and your squareness.

- I'm jealous that you do well in class when you have less experience than me.

- I hate your immaturity. You're 21 but you don't act like it at all - you're so, so childish. It always bothered me as well how you gave him such a hard time in your relationship and frankly I don't blame him for having broke up with you. Your constant negativity as well really brings me down. I used to fancy you for quite a while before I realised how difficult you could be to spend time with.

- You're lovely and caring, but I hate how you suck up to tutors and sometimes that you can be a bit pretentious.

- I love your down-to-earth-ness and your humour but it really disappointed me when we hung out recently and you bitched so much. So much!! I lost a little respect for you.

- Christtttt, I never realised how much you annoyed me until we got stoned together. Maybe it was just the weed but I found you really annoying. Your excuses and your slight sucking-up as well irritate me. And the way you never come to college the day after getting stoned - everyone else can make it, why can't you??

- I like your loyalty to your friends but you can be so bitchy about everyone as well and the fact that you've done things like lied about assignments and kept that huge amount of money you found have made me really lose trust in you.

- You are such a bitch. You're funny, and you're charismatic, but you are such a bitch. Thursday was the first time I've hung out with you outside of college and you spent about 80% of the time saying bad things about people - in an amusing way which disguised their meanness, but it made you seem so childish and so unnattractive.

- It annoys me to watch you on stage. Little things like no articulation and never turning your back to the audience and never changing your voice tone - surely you should have learnt them by now?? Also Jesus you're so annoying in general conversation. You'd never be purposely mean and bitch about someone - I think - but the way you say stupid tactless things that state the obvious are just really grinding.

- I like you but sometimes it bothers me how often you seem to get drunk.

- I don't like your know-it-all attitude, but I'm going to shut up there because I feel bad that you've been in hospital recently and I hope you're doing all right. Also I know you mean well.

- I hate that you comment on other people's performances - not everyone is as fearless or as confident as you and it can be daunting to hear that kind of stuff.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6221 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2013, 12:03 AM

Seeing your scars can be soooo triggering sometimes, but I feel like it's rude to ask you to cover them up. When I see your new cuts and thick scars, it makes me think my own self harm isn't bad enough. I want to cut, almost to compete.
  (#6222 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2013, 01:43 AM

I don't care that your boyfriend has spent several nights in your room, it's none of my business really, but you have the responsibility (according to the policy) to ASK ME FIRST or at least TELL ME he's going to be here. The thought of a random guy in the room I don't know makes me kind of uncomfortable. Aside from that he smokes and leaves the toilet seat up. Thanks for (not) following the policy and ignoring my request to be notified of an overnight guest period, especially one of the opposite gender!

Okay, how long is this guy staying?!?! He's been here since Wednesday. I would love to know how long the "limited length of stay" is because I'm sick of him being here and I want him out NOW! He's also unattended because you're supposed to escort him everywhere

Last edited by Kate*; February 11th 2013 at 07:46 PM.
  (#6223 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2013, 05:26 AM

You tried so hard to help me, but there's only so much you can do when I don't want to be helped. I cut in your bathroom, and I'm so sorry. It's in NO WAY your fault. I love you.
  (#6224 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2013, 11:49 PM

There's a big difference between actually being a victim and just playing one. In the first case, someone wronged or mistreated you; in the second, you just don't like the consequences of your actions or having to take responsibility for either.

Your sister is the one who f***ed up the relationship, if you want to lose me because you both need to mature and grow up that's your choice. I don't like who you're becoming to be honest. You're turning into the kind of immature adult(s) I can't stand. I'll be here when you wake up, not because I'm desperate, but because we're family and we were never supposed to quit on each other.

You didn't tell me he was coming like you were supposed to, you haven't told me when he's leaving, which out of common courtesy you should. I want to know how long that "limited length of stay" is. He's been here for a week, I'm sick of him and I want him OUT!

Last edited by Kate*; February 12th 2013 at 06:25 PM.
  (#6225 (permalink)) Old
Molz2015 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Molly

Points: 7,478, Level: 12 Points: 7,478, Level: 12 Points: 7,478, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 12th 2013, 01:53 PM

Save me from this nightmare......I wish i was dead

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

Tired of living and scared of dying.

Stop the world I wanna get off.
  (#6226 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 12th 2013, 11:44 PM

I'm sorry, I almost never do that, especially with authority figures,but it's been a bad week, it's not over yet, and you kept coming over to bug me and I had had ENOUGH. I know it's a sign that I'm seriously slipping into things that if you knew about them, I'm pretty sure would get me disqualified from the profession. In a way it's a good thing though, it means I'm comfortable enough with you to allow myself to do that. I'm assuming you noticed that I couldn't look you in the eye? It means I know my place and I know how wrong it was, and I feel tremendous guilt because that's what happens when it starts to get bad. Not to mention, how many times have I said I'm either invisible or in trouble, you proved my point exactly, again. I know, but since when is it your job to challenge me and is it unprofessional for me to snap at you, even with good reason and if I only do it once? It will NEVER happen again, but the last thing I want is to be docked professional behavior points for being provoked while being in a bad mood. Also, if you can tell that I'm getting upset by your challenges is there a point where you would back off? especially considering it was in the middle of class where everyone was aware of what was going on.

Last edited by Kate*; February 13th 2013 at 05:21 AM.
  (#6227 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2013, 01:16 AM

You really caught my eye the other night. I wish I hadn't been to shy to talk to you more. Maybe then you'd have my number instead of Elizabeth's.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#6228 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2013, 06:45 AM

So it's over.

1. I understand that you're finally going through a good period in your life where things are happy and you're reaching out, and I completely understand that. It's a good thing as well, because this isn't working anymore. You used to be the one person I trusted, and I can't do that anymore. And that isn't your fault. I'm clingly. I'm really at-need right now, and truthfully, nobody can really handle the type of support I am needing right now. So, I'm resigning from this from this friendship. Goodbye.

2. I don't know what you're doing, and I'm worried. I'm worried about your well-being. However, I cannot deal with you right now. I cannot deal with your iffyness, your lack of responses, your mixed messages. I cannot handle myself right now, I cannot handle you. And I'm so, so sorry.

3. Why don't you love me?

something burning?
  (#6229 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2013, 02:52 AM

Whenever you open up to me, I feel really special. I just wish I had better advice for you.
  (#6230 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2013, 03:03 AM

Thank you for going easy on us, we needed it and I was a nervous wreck (which I apparently hid well?) Maybe I won't fail this class like I thought, now I start worrying about the other ones!

(#6231 (permalink)) Old
Oxytocin Offline
Wonder cake
Not a n00b

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2013, 07:55 AM

You're one of the reasons I've spent so much of my life wanting to kill myself...

I could dwell on my problems... But I'd rather make a milkshake...
  (#6232 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Chantelle

Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2013, 06:45 PM

well I just found out you are gone I wish I told sooner. I love you so much. So many people cared about you and loved you. Goodbye

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  (#6233 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 15th 2013, 08:30 PM

Sometimes the idea of spending time with you is so wearing. Yes, some of it is your childishness. Your constant need for attention, even when it's just the two of us and you're already GETTING my attention. Your fake baby-crying and sulking at the slightest thing. Your calling me a 'poo-head'. Your giving out to me for not spending all my time with you or for being tired after college or for having too much work to do. Your bossiness.

It's your self-centredness. A friendship goes two ways. I know you care about me very much and I can see that in the things you do and obviously I care about you too, but sometimes all I want is for someone to LISTEN. I listen to your problems, try and help you deal with them, give you advice, let you talk about them. If I mention mine to you - which I often don't - I might get a sentence or two of attention before you're distracted by something else and the conversation is over. I know almost everything about you but you don't know a lot of things about me in comparison - the names of people in my class, what I did for my degree, that I suffer from depression (inc. counselling, self harm) that my ex-boyfriend was psychologically abusive, that I've had two smear tests and an ultrasound done in the last year because I've been unable to have sex with my boyfriend, how many people I've had sex with, that singing is my favourite class in college. All the things that close female friends SHOULD know. You never let me open up to you. You never listen, you never ask about me or my feelings. When you do that I'm be more willing to spend time with you because it won't feel like a chore, the way - I'm being brutally honest here - it often does.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6234 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24 Points: 29,500, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 16th 2013, 06:31 AM

I hate admitting you were right. That ending things was for the best. Because... I'm not sure if I'm okay yet. I know you're trying, either getting into (or making it appear as) though you've already got yourself in a rebound relationship after just over a week. Even though our mutual friend thinks your full of shit in that regard, I really just don't want to hear about you anymore. Or care, to be honest.

I don't want you to come back if (when) it falls apart. I want to move on, and meet someone else, someone closer to where I actually live. Someone I can actually hold at night and look longingly into the eyes of. Someone with whom I can do everything I've ever wanted to do with someone I love, but not with you.

I don't want to be your friend right now. Maybe not for a long time, until further in the future, when you comfortably sit in the part of my mind where I keep my other ex's, instead of uncomfortably burning at the front of my thoughts and the pit of my stomach. I don't want to hate you. I'll never wish ill on you, and I do want you to get better. To not be self destructive and nihilistic and suicidal. But I'm angry at you. I'm dissapointed in you. For building me up, making me feel like I could be safe, loving someone who loved me back, only to have you give up on me, and making me give up on you. Breaking my heart after we became best friends and lovers. Like you wanted- after all, you said you loved me first.

I catch myself afraid sometimes, too often. Afraid of the future without you in it. Afraid of being able to be so callous while mentioning you without a second thought, to speak ill of you and then disregard the thought of you easily and without pain. Because I never wanted someone who meant so much to me, to just be another footnote in the history of "things I've overcome".

But now I do, because it'll mean I'll be ok.

One day, I'm not going to miss you, or think of you. And the sooner it comes, the better.

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

(#6235 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 16th 2013, 09:47 AM

I desperately want it to be okay for me to love you.
  (#6236 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 18th 2013, 04:37 AM

Oh, you locked yourself out? That's too bad. Despite the fact that you've been here 12 days YOU DON'T LIVE HERE get the f*** out of my room already!

(#6237 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 02:04 AM

I would like it please, if you would make sure there's no water on the floor after your shower.
Or on the bench after you cook or do dishes.
Please don't have the TV so loud.
You SNORE.

If you poop, close the door and open the window . . . not the other way around. I don't like to sit at my laptop and smell other people's faecal remains, thanks.

And no, I'm never going to let you "borrow" a smoke. Sort your stuff out.
And finally, of course the phone can't call cellphones. I did that on purpose. I don't want a phone bill that's more than I can pay.
  (#6238 (permalink)) Old
Beating the odds ~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Mads

Points: 9,356, Level: 14 Points: 9,356, Level: 14 Points: 9,356, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 02:19 AM

You say you miss me, and that you still really like me, but do you? Some weeks we talk, and others, we don't. I'm afraid that when we pick up where we left off, you're going to leave me. I was willing to make it work before, even if you weren't. I'll still care, even if you won't. Because when it comes to the end of the day, I'm thinking about you, and wish that we were back together. So what if my friends don't like you? I don't care about them and what they think. But now they're telling me that giving you a second chance is a bad idea. We broke up because we were going to different schools, though we live twenty minutes away. I would have tried so hard to make it work. I would have done my best to keep us alive.
I'm going to be honest. I feel like I don't deserve you. You're one of the most popular guys at your school--football star, and I'm a female wrestler, obsessed with books and fairytales and literature. Guys have confessed how scary I am, because of the physical contact sports I involve myself in, and the fighting moves I know; so I'm not exactly surrounding myself in girly activities. I have acne scars, and I'm not the skinniest, or prettiest girl out there. A guy like you should never, in a million years, have fallen for a girl like me. You're perfect, and I'm not.
You've made me cry, and I've made you cry, and somedays I look back, and realize the He// you've put me through. And yet I still want you.

I miss you.

"Don't tell me you're not beautiful. You're the kind of beautiful the blind would see if we could figure out some way to give them three seconds of sight." -- Shane Koyczan
  (#6239 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 10:31 AM

I wish you knew how much saying those things to me hurts me.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#6240 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2013, 05:45 PM

Please tell me he's leaving Thursday like i think I overheard and is STAYING GONE, or better yet that you're staying with him for awhile now. After having to put up with both of you for 2 weeks (maybe more) I deserve to be left ALONE