TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4201 (permalink)) Old
inFAMOUS Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kody

Points: 9,077, Level: 13 Points: 9,077, Level: 13 Points: 9,077, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 11th 2011, 12:47 AM

So i really like you, i have wanted to tell you that for a long time. Im just afraid that your sister(my best friend) would get mad, and you would reject me and we wouldn't hang out anymore. So there it is.
  (#4202 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

Points: 10,073, Level: 14 Points: 10,073, Level: 14 Points: 10,073, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 11th 2011, 08:46 PM

I used to really like you. A lot. Shit...there were times I may have thought I 'loved' you...I thought we were friends. You didn't like me that way...but I thought we were friends. You destroyed me. How...how could you do that to me? I did nothing to you but be a good friend...and this is how you repay me? Everyone else was worse than you-but your words hurt the most. I was in the hospital...so you start rumors about me?! Who the fuck do you think you are?! I'm done with you. I can't even look at you anymore without feeling sick.

(#4203 (permalink)) Old
rivlizz12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,707, Level: 12 Points: 7,707, Level: 12 Points: 7,707, Level: 12

Unhappy Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 12th 2011, 02:52 AM

Dear Mom,
I really wish I would die right not.
I don't want this stupid party anymore.
All it's doing is making our relationship worse.
I'm sorry I'm not good enough.
I'm sorry I don't meet your expectations.
I'm sorry I don't say I love you enough.
I'm sorry I was ever born.
I'm sorry I don't express my love for you.
I'm sorry for not talking back.
I'm sorry for ever being your daughter.
I swear Mom, if I had the guts I would kill myself.
But I don't. I wish I did though.
I have my whole life ahead of me.
I plan on accomplishing my goals.
With you by my side or without.
I don't care anymore.
I love you, Mom. But I also have a side of me that hates you. And I'm sorry for that.
  (#4204 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 12th 2011, 03:42 AM

My intention is to not hurt your daughter. I love her. She's really special and important to me. She's so kind-hearted, talented, and beautiful. She's the most special thing in my life and I promise to take good care of her. If she is sick I will watch over her and make sure she will be alright and treats herself well. If she is hurt I will be extra helpful, make sure she has access to the things she needs, and do my best in comforting her during any frustrations. If she is sad I will do my best to cheer her up. If she is feeling stressed I will do my best to help out. I promise that it is not my intention to tear her from you, in fact it would be amazing to have your support. I feel that it's important you stay part of her life and I would not want to break your family just for our relationship. I know that you're scared and watching out for your daughter but I truly love her and I will do everything I can to make sure that she is safe and happy. I am sorry that we started out on a rough foot but I'm willing to look past all the hardships if you can look past everything you assumed about me. I love your daughter. Please let me be with her.
  (#4205 (permalink)) Old
Leo Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 14th 2011, 07:14 AM

There's so many things I want to say but know I shouldn't. U made the joke about u not being wanted. And all I wanted to say was how mich bullshit that was. How all I wanted was something I can't have. *shrugs* either way it really doesn't make a difference.
  (#4206 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Angie (or Ang)

Points: 13,297, Level: 16 Points: 13,297, Level: 16 Points: 13,297, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 14th 2011, 07:57 AM

I love you. I wish I could hate you... but I just can't.

Choose me... I think you still love me too...

I don't care what people would say... It's not too late...

When You're At The End Of Your Rope...
Tie A Knot... and Hold On... <3
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
I think I kinda, sorta, maybe... mighttt just love him after all...
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
Settle precious, I know what you're going through,
Minutes before you got here, I was going to jump too...
  (#4207 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 14th 2011, 10:47 PM

I wish you could at least try to understand how I feel. I WOULDN'T be saying those things and choosing to express them if I thought they weren't important.

I hate how I can't trust you with my thoughts and my feelings.. I can't even be honest with you

How sad is that?...

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4208 (permalink)) Old
Isaiah_41:13 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marla Ann (Mar)

Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 14th 2011, 11:21 PM

im sorry that i cant be everything that i need to or want to be. im sorry that i still want to hurt myself even after everythin gyou have done to help me and im sorry that i cant do everything and forget stuff and get scared or hurt. im sorry i had to stay with you uesterday and messed things uo for you. im sorry that i cause problems and im sorry that you are my best friend and that you are the person i look to when i need help. i need help and somehow you cant see it any more. i miss you. i need you. help me.
  (#4209 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 15th 2011, 05:35 AM

I want to be with you so badly..

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4210 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 15th 2011, 07:09 AM

I know it wasn't me you cheated on, but I still worry. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Prove me wrong.
  (#4211 (permalink)) Old
Euphoria Offline
Stained glass masquerade
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 15th 2011, 03:46 PM

"mom"-

Why do you do this to me? Why do you cause me to do this to myself? You yell and vent an curse and sigh. You're short and cold with me. Then turn around an act like mornings wrong and everything is all perfect an happy. I try andstan up for myself but you just crush me down. You ask why I keep doing this and I say it's addicti g. It's an addiction. You laugh in shock and say that's wrong and that I'm offending people who suffer "real" addictions. HELLO?!?! cutting IS a real addiction!! I have been dealing with this for nearly five years! And you still won't realize you're the cause of it. You blame it on my high school. What would say if I told you to your face it's you're fauteuils? Huh?! Grow some balls and take some action for yourself. Instead of making me fight this myself. Oh wait. No. Cause I have adults and friends helping me. True friends and true family who understand an listen and believe me. They've seen me at my worst. You haven't. What do you have to say for yourself? You don't believe I'll get anything out of therapy. That's bullshit. And you know what? You've caused me to be this way. And I can't f*cking wait to move outta this house. And you'll be lucky if we still even have a relationship by the time I am preparing to graduate college. Right now I have a closer mother daughter relationship with my hs teacher and counselor than I do with you.
  (#4212 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Smitten

Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 15th 2011, 04:21 PM

You are a bitch, a slut, and an idiot.
Somehow I still love you anyway, even though I really freaking hate you.
You are like two separate people - the kind, sweet, understanding, loving woman... and the skanky bitch who will bend over for half the population and than blame it on everyone but herself.

It's my fault you cheated on me thrice times when we were together? you still have the nerve to say that?
Because we got in a fucking argument? that gives you cause to go and fuck someone else? over what, me being in a bad mood which has nothing to do with you, yet you pry and pry making accusations until I burst with anger and yell at you. That gives you the right to cheat on me?
You slut, you didn't even use a condom.
what a fucking bitch.

part of me want's to delete you out of my life forever, the other still want's to be friends...

Friends... that's a joke.

For what true friendship always leaves you feeling drained and inadequate?

What I say has never been believed, she always makes up motivations and reasoning FOR me. What I say, what I think matters naught - only her invented truth holds steady in her eyes...
What I did or didn't do is pointless... only what she thinks I did matters, and with no evidence to the contrary - it is what I will always be judged by.

An innocent left to rot in this figurative prison...

There is no escape, no right or wrong.
There only is condemnation.
My motives inventions of another's imagination, so far from true that they appear laughable - yet my sentencing to cruel remarks and scrutiny is all based upon them.

no escape.. except to leave this place and start anew.

I wish you the best; bitch. I hope you can live with yourself.
I hope you find someone you feel isn't always sneaking around behind your back - because even if he isn't.. he will still be punished for it.

You've heard this all before - I've said it to your face.
Still, no differences were made, and to this day you still think I slept with her.
How sad, so truly sad for you.
With 4 witnesses to attest to the fact that nothing ever happened between her and I, even that is not enough to shatter your bubble of illusion...

I fucking hate loving you - I'm just glad I finally had the will to leave you all those months ago...

You know you are on the precipice of greatness when you feel joy, fear, and the butterflies of change all at the same time.

(#4213 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 16th 2011, 02:51 PM

Last night was perfect.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4214 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 16th 2011, 07:11 PM

If I ever have a daughter I will tell her a million times a day that she's beautiful and funny and intelligent and wonderful and good enough and that I love her. No, I'll tell her I love her more than a million times a day. Even if we won't see eye-to-eye, I will still love her, I will still think of her as the light of my life. I won't be the mother that you are. I will never call my daughter(s) fat, I will never call them ugly or stupid. I won't say they're ignorant or wrong for having an opinion. I won't ever tell them that they're not perfect. I will never tell them they're going to end up in hell. I will never be the mother that you are. Never.

I told someone that I think all relationships are stupid. I told her I hate having friends, but if I'm friends already I don't know how to get out of it. She asked why, so I told her why. I told her about everything you've done to me Kristy. I told her how you hit me and punch me and yell and scream and all that shit you've ever done to me. I told her how you once left a bruise covering most of my forearm and how I couldn't wear short sleeves for about two weeks, I couldn't wear anything without sleeves until the worst part of the bruise was over. I told her how this shit has been happening since sixth grade and I've never hit her back. I told her how I once yelled at you after you punched me, I told her how I yelled at you and I didn't even look your direction until you apologized a week later. I told her how that apology really didn't mean anything, the bruise was still there and it still hurt. I told her everything you've done to me. I told her how when high school starts, your number will be deleted out of my phone, I will switch classes if I have any with you, I will do anything and everything I can to make sure you never hurt me again. I told her how once high school starts, I won't ever say another word to you. I told her that is the biggest reason I can't wait for school to start. High school is going to be so much better than middle school and I won't ever let anyone touch me again.

I know that I'm a bitch, I know that I'm pretty damn mean toward people. But you know what? I'm a bitch who cares. I fight your opinion so you won't look ignorant when/if it ever really matters. I fight you so you know what you believe in. I correct grammar so you won't seem like an idiot when you're trying to find a job, so you won't look like an idiot in your honors English class next year. I won't sugarcoat things if they don't need to be sugarcoated. I know a ton of people hate me for this, but I'm a bitch who cares. I'm going to continue being like this too.

I hate relationships, I hate having ones, friends or otherwise. I hate the fact that I have friends because I know I'm just going to stop talking to them or one of us is going to get extremely hurt. I have few exceptions, I have few that I love so much, I have few that I will NEVER let out of my sight. You're one of them.
  (#4215 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Angry Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 17th 2011, 05:26 PM

It's fine, I think you're a cunt anyway.

Who makes sick jokes about someone's mother the first time they meet?

And you look like a fucking dwarf, you fat, UNFUNNY twat. Yeah, surprised I could make better jokes than you? It wasn't hard.

Just a shame I couldn't relax and enjoy the evening and the meal your wife cooked, instead of feeling like I was in a tennis match the whole time, having to rebound your immature insults.

Don't compare yourself to Del Boy... more like Dough Boy. Going to Australia in 2 years? Good. I don't care if I never see you again in the mean time.

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#4216 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 17th 2011, 07:48 PM

You are so fucking negative about everyone and everything.

Could you not try to give me a confidence boost for once?

I can't wait to get out of this house in a year's time. I will surround myself with nothing but positivity. And I will do well. And I will be happy.

(#4217 (permalink)) Old
tate09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,894, Level: 14 Points: 9,894, Level: 14 Points: 9,894, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 01:23 AM

Dear Carrie,
I honestly dont know what to say to you...you randomly stopped being my friend at a moment that was so sudden and I just dont understand why. I guess I just hate you, you are one of the worst person I know. I wish I had never met you.
  (#4218 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 01:34 AM

I know I've said this so many times, I know that I have. Though I still cry because of everything you did to me, even though I know I will continue to cry forever, I won't ever bleed again for you. I will leave no more scars on my body that will forever remind me of you. I know that she is in love with you, she still loves you, she stills cares so much about you. She may be my best friend but you are not. And I swear on my life, if you hurt her, if you ever fucken hurt her again I will beat the shit out of you. No one touches my best friend, not with words, fists, or otherwise. Don't you dare fucken hurt her or you'll be in for a world of pain.

I'm bisexual, I know you hate everyone like me, so feel free to disown me. I really don't care anymore, I'm past the point of caring. I know you're going to say that this is a faze, a stupid teenage faze I'm in but I've known I'm bisexual for the longest time because I'm all equal opportunity, you know I always have been. I've always liked looking at girls more than I have toward boys, and if you have a problem with that, it's your own fucking fault. I know you're going to yell at me for not being straight, but I'll tell you this, sometimes I'm straight, sometimes I'm lesbian. =P I just tend to be lesbian more often. xD
  (#4219 (permalink)) Old
Jesus paid it ALL.
I've been here a while

Name: Emily

Points: 18,110, Level: 19 Points: 18,110, Level: 19 Points: 18,110, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 01:39 AM

I am sorry I was not purposefully trying to argue and guess I am just too secular based right now. I will say that you changed my mind about it and I hope that you read the thread as proof. Most of all I want our friendship back.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

PM me
All or nothing for Christ Was I love dogs

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not parish, but have everlasting life John 3:16 ( 21st century King James Viersion)
  (#4220 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 02:13 AM

I was happy to see you, but you annoyed me a lot tonight....you told me I needed to lend you money for a cinema ticket or you'd have to go home, and then when you'd bought the ticket you bought popcorn and nachos for a total of like 8euro?? um...hello?? and the loud, loud chewing during the film....rahhhhhh. And why did you smoke 50 smokes yesterday if you have laryngitis??
sorry, my bitchy little rant is over and it really was good to see you.x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4221 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Average Joe

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 07:23 AM

I love you, I still love you, I'll always love you, and it'll never be enough.
  (#4222 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 04:26 PM

I'm going to kill myself, even though I don't want to. I've known this since I was 12. I think that's why I want you to marry me so soon. Secretly I'm glad you don't, because this lets me feel less guilty about leaving you like I'm going to.

I hope something changes and I don't. I hope I don't feel this way much longer. Or I will do it. Please help me.
  (#4223 (permalink)) Old
Misslostintears Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Daisy

Points: 10,724, Level: 15 Points: 10,724, Level: 15 Points: 10,724, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 06:18 PM

My words you have heard a million times
Everyday and everynight
Maybe someday you'll feel the same
But until then, were just friends.

You comfort me when I'm at my worst
I hold onto you,
and you tell me everythings going to be fine

How can everything be ok if you don't tell me
Tell me you love me
You tell me you care but what about like

We've known each other for 11 years
And I'm older by 12 days
But to just be friends is like
Going back to pre-k
To that first day
When you pushed me down
And took my teddybear
And ran away laughing
While I stood up wondering

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLIBIES, I LIE INSIDE MY SELF FOR HOURS, AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKY FLY OVER ME - IMAGINARY BY EVANESCENCE

to love someone is such a beautiful thing,
Keep it in your heart forever
And show it when you need to
  (#4224 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 09:24 PM

Why are you such a major bitch? I'll admit, what I did was wrong. It was decietful and manipulative, but I'm desperate! FFS, you were my best friend!

Last edited by DeletedAccount18; July 19th 2011 at 09:15 PM.
  (#4225 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2011, 09:45 PM

I am absolutely crazy about you. I'm just afraid you won't want to be with me if you truly knew how I was...

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4226 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 03:34 AM

what happened?????

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#4227 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 06:40 AM

I wasn't over you when I started dating her, but your homophobic reaction totally ruined any chances of us getting back together. I dumped her, but I'm done with you, too. Can we be friends, or are you going to keep hating me?

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you
  (#4228 (permalink)) Old
have faith in me <3
Not a n00b

Name: Hayley Justine :)

Points: 9,924, Level: 14 Points: 9,924, Level: 14 Points: 9,924, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 07:24 AM

ex:
i need you to call me.
i'm craving to hear your voice..one more time.
i want you to hear the hurt in my voice and ask me,
"what's wrong, hayley?"
then i would just break down. cry. and tell you what's happened since you've left me.
i feel fucking insecure, alone, unloved, unwanted, ugly, and untrusting of anyone.
you're the only person i thought would never leave me.
where the fuck were you when i needed you?
i needed my best friend...
and you weren't fucking there.
now i can't trust anyone. i feel alone everyday.
all because of you.
i guess that's what i get for trusting another person again.

person 2:
god. i've missed you.
why can't you just talk to me? please?
i want to catch up.
but, i'm afraid you'll get annoyed with me.
you're so intimidating to me. even though we were close at one point.
i need you to tell me that everything will be okay and that i can talk to you.

person 3:
fuck you.
just because you have no control over anything in your own life,
doesn't mean you can control mine.
i'm a teenager.
we make mistakes and we learn from them.
that's when you get the joy from saying "I TOLD YOU SO."
and then we learn.

self:
i hate you.

heart means everything.
<3

tumblr.
  (#4229 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 10:00 AM

When I'm talking to you, it's like no one else in the world even matters. Now that you're back in my life, part of the reason why I think the day dragged on so much is because it lacked talking to you... & I constantly want to talk to you... I just got you back in my life, and I can't stand to lose you once again. Not yet. Not so soon. So please, don't leave?

P.S.:
- You should know, it's BNB. The one that I'm hurting... because I don't reciprocate the feelings that he has for me.
- It's been almost 3 months, but my feelings for you never changed...<3
  (#4230 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 11:48 AM

I'm sorry I'm such a loser.

I just can't help messing things up.

It was a stupid lie to create, especially when there are people who have actually suffered. I just couldn't bear to be late AGAIN.

I need to do better than this, 'cause now I'm stuck at home and I feel like such a failure.

(#4231 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Em

Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 03:58 PM

-not really ok with it, but i'll never tell you the truth on why. wouldn't do either one of us any good.

-if you go, i go...

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3
  (#4232 (permalink)) Old
Choclacation Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 08:14 PM

You never deleted it did you... I mean even if you say you did why would you... I wouldn't have if I was in your position. God I was so naive.

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed because we realized they were inside us."

(#4233 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2011, 08:17 PM

i cant get you out of my mind. i cant sleep, i can hardly eat, i cant do anything right now. i just know i miss you, but if your happier now, then thats okay. i just want you to be happy... because i love you, okay? i LOVE you. always.

Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
-Blake Bliss
  (#4234 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 03:19 AM

Dear Antonio,

I miss you so much. I went on to ClubPenguin to troll, I know, how cool am I? and I was about to start when I received a friend request. I looked through my buddy list on CP, and I saw your username. I sent you a postcard saying "I miss you!" but I bet I'm the only one immature enough to still get on ClubPenguin, even if it's only for trolling. I went into your igloo and I started typing things out, I said things, I said how I miss you so bad, I'm crying, I know you'll never read this but just typing it makes me feel better. You were my best friend for three years, and I didn't even notice when you moved. It took me months to notice. I'm the biggest bitch in the world, I was so absorbed with being popular, I hated the friends I was making, but being with them meant I wasn't being bullied, so I left all my elementary school friends. And then you moved, and I didn't notice. And I still hate myself for that. I miss you so badly! You know that crush you found out I had on you? It started in forth grade, and though I've had plenty of other crushes since then, whenever I think of you my heart skips a beat. I know that I'm never going to see you again, but if you read this, if you remember my name, if you remember where we went to elementary and middle school. I'm going to North for high school, it's in the same district. I know it's a long shot, but I miss you so bad. I'm crying right now, I miss you so bad. If you ever read this Antonio, and you remember that redhead who was always second-tallest, the loudest of your friends, the one who had the biggest crush on you in the fifth grade, if you remember that girl, find me. I can't say I still love you like I did, but I miss you so bad. I'm sorry for ever being as bitchy as I was in sixth grade. I'm sorry I let you slip away. I'm sorry that there isn't anything I can do to change it. I'm sorry, I miss you so bad, I'm sorry I didn't notice when you moved. I'm so sorry.
  (#4235 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 06:09 AM

i really miss you ..

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4236 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Average Joe

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 08:11 AM

Please take no notice of the title of that post I was writing.. I know you saw, and I know how it may have seemed..
It was simply an errant thought, something I neither need or want advice on, that I had to write to get it out of my head..
I never would have posted it..
  (#4237 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 06:07 PM

All bullshit? Fine. That's it.I'm done.
  (#4238 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 09:28 PM

Stop being such a complete dick.

You might just be able to get away with it this time, but what about next time? What if you get rumbled and they fire you? You have to learn to take life seriously, including your career.

Okay, so you don't find this work particularly thrilling, but it's what you want to do at the minute. You can't be a nurse yet. Just be grateful you're not doing something you'd hate, like cleaning toilets or emptying dustbins.

They rely on you. You're responsible for 8 children. If you're not in, it messes things up and causes people a lot of stress. Although you may not like Kamila, your actual manager is lovely and she is the only one who can fire you. So stop being scared of Kamila, she can do nothing.

Don't abuse the manager's kindness and trust by pulling sickies. Go to work, do the job she is paying you to do. Smile. Look happy. Be enthusiastic. Do creative activities. All the things you're good at. If you bunk off, you will just be sitting at home feeling like a failure, or traipsing 'round London spending money unnecessarily.

You will go to uni in 2012. You know that. You will start your Access course in September of this year. You just need to keep your head down and stick at this job whilst you get qualified. You've worked your way through just about every nursery chain, if you lose your job at this one, where will you go next? Besides, this nursery is Ofsted rated "Outstanding" and Montessori. You won't get to work in another one like it. Plus, it's not like any of the others. It's laid back, relaxed, there aren't too many rules, the staff are adults for once and, against the old saying, you get a free flippin' lunch. What more could you want?

(#4239 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 11:15 PM

Sometimes it feels like you're emotionally abusive to me. You never have anything good to say..
  (#4240 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2011, 11:34 PM

please... tell me what i did... tell me what happened... pleeaaseeee.. i dont know what to do without you.. but if you dont want me.. if your happier without me in your life.. please, just tell me, okay? tell me, and ill be gone from your life forever. ill never bother you again.. just please... PLEAASSEE, tell me that.. please..

-Blake Bliss