TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Eyes on Fire-Xx Offline
The doctor's next companion
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sumi

Points: 10,565, Level: 15 Points: 10,565, Level: 15 Points: 10,565, Level: 15

Unhappy I'm so lonely again allready.... - October 20th 2010, 10:49 AM

Me and my girlfriend broke up Monday....or rather, she dumped me over a text... Her mom found our texts and she didn't think she was ready to tell her mom she was gay so she said it's not the right time for a relationship.... Of corse she says that and goes making out with her bi best friend who is in love with her the next day... But, I miss her allready so much... She said wer still friends but won't talk to me at all... And I don't have many friends at all, and she was one of my only friends befor we started dating.... So she hates me now and I have no one left to talk to in person.... I have amazing friends from online, but, sometimes you need friends there in person... But idk what to do or how to get her to stay my friend... And I have trouble talking to her bout it cause I start crying and I have to make excuses to leave so I don't look pathetic.... I don't even know what I'm asking realy, sorry for the rant. Maybe just any advice to get over her or somthing? :/ thanks for taking the time to read this rant....

The strongest oaks
grow in opposing winds
and Diamonds are
made under
Pressure

PM me anytime for anything at all! <3<3<3
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
XVI VIII MMXIV. ♥
I've been here a while

Name: Jake

Points: 18,306, Level: 19 Points: 18,306, Level: 19 Points: 18,306, Level: 19

Re: I'm so lonely again allready.... - October 20th 2010, 11:25 AM

Hey Colleen,

I think I'm going to start off by giving you an e-hug. I'm really sorry to hear what you've gone through and that you aren't feeling so great right now but it's totally normal to feel the way that you do because you loved her. I think dumping someone by text is totally out of order but that's neither here nor there because that's not the point of this post. The fact that your girlfriend finished things with you and then went off with her bisexual best friend pretty much shows that she doesn't deserve you and that you can do so much better. I know it hurts right now but I guess this is just one of these things that gets better as time goes by. I know that you don't know me all that well and that I'm only online too but I'm always here for you if you ever want to talk so feel free to PM me at anytime as I'm always more than happy to listen and talk about everything and anything. I hope that you're feeling better soon about everything.

Take care and stay strong, we're here for you.

When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
dr.bill Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,242, Level: 13 Points: 8,242, Level: 13 Points: 8,242, Level: 13

Re: I'm so lonely again allready.... - October 21st 2010, 10:09 AM

I agree with the above post and as far as getting over her set your self a goal try to meet new freinds or get involved in activities that will take your mind off of her things that you love doing that will make you happy and keep you entertained theirs plenty of people waiting to be met and who need a freind just as you do go out and have a good time and find that person and who knows over time the freind that descided to leave might come right back when they see you happy
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: I'm so lonely again allready.... - October 21st 2010, 01:06 PM

Hey there,

I'm so sorry that your partner left you, especially via a text message. That's always going to be really difficult for you. I understand that she said that you two could be friends, but obviously since you've only just broken up, it's going to be difficult to get the friendship back on track straight away. The break up is very fresh and there's loads of feelings being thrown around, so as for trying to get to speak to her again, I think you should try and give her some space until things get a bit better.

If you feel like you don't have a good social life at the moment, and that she was your only good friend, then I think you should work on that. Try to meet new people, join some clubs and stuff like that. You'll be meeting new people in now time and it should make you feel a lot better.

I'm sorry that things aren't too good at the moment but things will get better. Message me if you'd like to talk some more, take care.

Closed Thread