TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TinaMay07 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 110, Level: 1 Points: 110, Level: 1 Points: 110, Level: 1

Unhappy boyfriend has macrogenitosomia - April 26th 2022, 01:02 AM

So, this is my first boyfriend and we're pretty serious and all. We haven't had sex or fooled around, but I've noticed he appears to be quite a bit over endowed. like scarily so. He's not being lewd or anything, but I've noticed at times a bulge nearly to his knee. I asked him (joking about stuffing to impress) and he got all quiet and red and old me it was a condition called macrogenitosomia, something he's had since birth. He seemd really shy about it so we haven't talked further (about it) yet.

I was wondering if there were other girls with similar experiences? I want to comfort him, but I'm a little scared by it... how can I talk to him about it without being weird? lol
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Astro04 Online
Community Mentor

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Luca

Points: 4,929, Level: 10 Points: 4,929, Level: 10 Points: 4,929, Level: 10

Smile Re: boyfriend has macrogenitosomia - April 26th 2022, 06:03 AM

Well, I know you might prefer female advice, but also you can listen my friend blue01. He has the same problem, and might help you. Also there's Meredith that can help you more.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lisa3 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 1,414, Level: 5 Points: 1,414, Level: 5 Points: 1,414, Level: 5

Re: boyfriend has macrogenitosomia - November 9th 2022, 03:25 PM

No, unfortunately i don't have a similar situation. But I'm sure it's nothing impossible to handle. Do compliments to him, (for example keep measuring it) to not him thinking that it's a disease or similar!

Last edited by Lisa3; November 10th 2022 at 06:15 AM.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DarkSwan Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

Re: boyfriend has macrogenitosomia - December 22nd 2022, 03:37 PM

Just be open. Honesty is always the key to any relationship. Tell him you are nervous about taking that next step. He already knows its not "normal", but I wouldn't make comments about it of it embarrasses him. I'd ask him how he'd like to discuss it, and find a time to have an open discussion with no worries about what is said. But always be kind. There are ways to phrase things, and ways to not. So think before just blurting a question or answer out.

My 1st boyfriend was large. Over 9 inches erect
It wasn't particularly comfortable at times, but for reasons beyond his penis size. He was very abusive. Providing your boyfriend is not, and listens to you, then when you do take that next step, simply tell him if it's hurting. A good partner will change what they are doing.
Closed Thread