TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
satis Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,432, Level: 14 Points: 10,432, Level: 14 Points: 10,432, Level: 14

Effects of Being Fingered. - November 21st 2010, 11:57 PM

I don't know if it's possible to be too explicit on this site, but I'm really just searching for help and therefore will need to give details.

I really enjoy being fingered. It always feels good, and I find myself wanting it a lot. The only problem is..whenever my boyfriend does finger me, about five minutes into it I'll burst into tears. It's for no apparent reason. I'm not in pain, or uncomfortable. But I'll ask him to take his fingers out (not because it doesn't feel good) but because I'll become shaky and extremely emotional. It effects me to the point were we have to end up stopping and I just feel weird in my vagina. I haven't had sex yet, so I'm not sure if there would be the same results. Does anyone know why this may be? We're both very confused.

The only way i'd know how to desribe this "weird" feeling is as if I somewhat have to pee, but it also feels different at the same time. Not a feeling i'm used to and therefore can't explain very well.

The feeling starts creeping up in me when he goes a little faster, or harder. I dont want him to stop doing this though, becuase for the first five minutes it feels amazing, before I end up crying...
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Csealuvzu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,060, Level: 13 Points: 9,060, Level: 13 Points: 9,060, Level: 13

Re: Effects of Being Fingered. - November 22nd 2010, 01:52 AM

Look up girls squirting on google, I know kind of weird but really if he keeps going even though your crying your probably just about to have a very intense orgasm
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Alicia.C Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alicia

Points: 9,873, Level: 14 Points: 9,873, Level: 14 Points: 9,873, Level: 14

Re: Effects of Being Fingered. - November 22nd 2010, 04:05 AM

I second that. The intensity can cause a lot of emotion, it's not a bad thing at all. You'll probably get a feeling like you want to push, and that will be the g-spot orgasm, stronger than a normal clitoral orgasm. Give it a try and see what happens. Turn some music on or something, and don't be ashamed that you're in tears, trust me, it's tears of joy! :P
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Saphire Offline
♥♥♥
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Saphire

Points: 14,399, Level: 17 Points: 14,399, Level: 17 Points: 14,399, Level: 17

Re: Effects of Being Fingered. - November 22nd 2010, 08:25 PM

Yep, this doesnt sound like a bad thing don't worry! I get tears in my eyes sometimes

Saphire
Closed Thread