TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
caldawg97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,856, Level: 12 Points: 6,856, Level: 12 Points: 6,856, Level: 12

My friend is confused, could've gotten gf pregnant? - December 4th 2012, 05:57 AM

Hey guys.
So my friend was basically in tears today, and it took me ages to figure out why.
the other day him and his gf whose period ended a day before this were messing around. Apparently he sort of rubbed his penis over her vagina, but didn't actually penetrate. He is really freaking out, as he is not sure if any pre ejaculation was released onto her vagina, and if it was what the chances of her getting pregnant are? She says she should start ovulation about 4 days after the event, but I was wandering what you guys think.
Thank you , any advice is greatly appreciated.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: My friend is confused, could've gotten gf pregnant? - December 4th 2012, 06:06 AM

The chances of pregnancy are very slim for many many reasons. I would tell him and his girlfriend not to worry, but for next time, use a condom or barrier for any kind of messing around since you never know when things will get complicated. But from this description, he should be fins, pregnancy wise.

something burning?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
caldawg97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,856, Level: 12 Points: 6,856, Level: 12 Points: 6,856, Level: 12

Re: My friend is confused, could've gotten gf pregnant? - December 4th 2012, 06:25 AM

Okay cool. I've done a little research, and it seems that it is quite unlikely for her to get pregnant. He's a little paranoid at the moment however, I think the only thing he needs is positive support.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: My friend is confused, could've gotten gf pregnant? - December 4th 2012, 10:29 AM

Yeah the chances of pregnancy are extremely slim from something like this. Just try to get him to calm down and see if/when she gets her period. And if he honestly can't wait that long, then 2 weeks after the incident perhaps he could ask her to take a pregnancy test to put his mind at ease.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: My friend is confused, could've gotten gf pregnant? - December 5th 2012, 12:20 AM

If she gets pregnant, I shall dub her a Virgin Mary, for getting pregnant without sexual penetration.

Honestly, the odds of pregnancy would be extremely rare, I'd say.
Closed Thread