TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
florallove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11

Exclamation HELP!! Am I Pregnant ??? - March 20th 2013, 09:37 PM

so i had sex Feb 23 for the first time in 7 months. We used a condom and he only came once and it was early but he wasnt in me when he did. he washed up and put on another one and he never came again before we finished. i have been trying to track my periods and the days it should come on and i thought it would start on the 12 of march but it didnt. I usually have symptoms before my period comes on which includes a little cramping, lower back pain, soft stool (poop) and sore breasts. i was getting all of those symptoms except sore breast but it never came on. Everyday i was having those symptoms plus some water/white discharge. It was so much of it and im still gettin it now. Ive been rushing to the bathroom thinking it was my period each time but it was just the discharge. Ive been worrying so much because i thought my period wouldve came on by now but it hasnt. I tried to track many months back and am now realizing that it should probably come on this week but im having no symptoms! just slight cramping every now and then and alot of discharge. I havent had sex in so long so i havent been trying to pay attention to my periods but this is really scaring me. In Feb. i started gymnastics and it has taken a toll on my body! ive also been stressed out about my SAT i just took two weekends ago. it seems so unlikely for me to be pregnant but i dont have an understanding why all of this has been happening. I have been so scared and stressing out really bad since last week and i dont know what to do
p.s. im not on the pill. help me anyone!!!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
isengard Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,430, Level: 12 Points: 7,430, Level: 12 Points: 7,430, Level: 12

Re: HELP!! Am I Pregnant ??? - March 20th 2013, 11:00 PM

The chances of you being pregnant are astronomically small. you took all the right precautions Condoms are 98% effective and if he didn't even cum inside of you, then there's an even better chance of you not being pregnant. I think you're stressed which is causing all these symptoms. you should be absolutely fine. once i was stressed about being pregnant and it delayed my period for a month, but it turns out i wasn't.

where there's a will, there's a way
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
florallove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11

Re: HELP!! Am I Pregnant ??? - March 20th 2013, 11:12 PM

okay! this made me feel much better, im going to try to not stress any longer! thanks for the help
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
xxDELILAHxx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,459, Level: 11 Points: 6,459, Level: 11 Points: 6,459, Level: 11

Re: HELP!! Am I Pregnant ??? - March 28th 2013, 06:01 AM

ive been going through the same thing . but only i havent had my period in a while because they say (doctors) my body is changing. but i had sex about 13 days ago . ussually i wouldnt even have any type of symptoms but now ive been throwing up , weird moods swings , getting lazy and i havent told anyone at all . BUT ANYWAYS TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST . thats what im gonna do . and email me , we could talk more about it delilahhaydee@yahoo.com . -delilah
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: HELP!! Am I Pregnant ??? - March 29th 2013, 02:12 PM

It sounds very unlikely that you could be pregnant, from what you've described. Don't worry!! Your period is probably late because you've been under a lot of stress, between worrying about this and the exams. I'm not sure if the gymnastics would have had an effect but a late or skipped period can occur for many reasons, including diet and lifestyle changes and like I said, stress. Try and relax, as worrying about pregnancy won't do your exams any good! Your period will come eventually. Just focus on other things for now. I hope you're ok. x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
Closed Thread