TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fisherman70 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,531, Level: 11 Points: 6,531, Level: 11 Points: 6,531, Level: 11

Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 15th 2013, 12:21 PM

In January my ex girlfriend and I were fooling around (handjobs fingering) after about an hour or more of that we wanted to know what sex felt like so I got on top and I know that I had pre cum come out because there was some on my penis. But I did not ejaculate. And I had urinated several times during the day. But anyways I got on top and wiped my penis off with my hand and put it in her for about a few seconds and pulled it out. When I pulled it out I wiped my penis off with my hand again and put it in her for another few seconds. And pulled it out. That was it and I ejaculated a while after this happened. She then got her period in February and in march both on time. But her period in march was longer than normal 7 days. And in the beginning of that one she had lower back pain and uterus pain. We are not dating anymore and do not talk. Could she be pregnant? We did not use a condom and she is not on birth control.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SexySquirrel Offline
<(+_+)>--反叛--<(+_+)>
Average Joe

Name: Rebekah

Points: 13,626, Level: 16 Points: 13,626, Level: 16 Points: 13,626, Level: 16

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 15th 2013, 01:47 PM

Being 4 months pregnant would be rather late to find out. Having sex for the first time can cause your periods to change slightly and can even cause pains. there are many things that can cause uterus pains. If she continues to have uterus pains she needs to see a gynecologist as it could be a variety of different things. If she's not having most of the signs of pregnancy (yes it is possible to feel no other signs but it's rather rare) then she's most likely not pregnant. if she still believes she's pregnant the only way to know is to take a pregnancy test and/or see the doctor. Good Luck.
Next time, use some protection.

Joined TH : September 10, 2005
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 15th 2013, 03:23 PM

At this rate, I do not think your ex-girlfriend could be pregnant.

While pre-cum CAN have sperm in it, it doesn't always. If she were pregnant, she'd likely would know about it by now.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Fisherman70 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,531, Level: 11 Points: 6,531, Level: 11 Points: 6,531, Level: 11

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 17th 2013, 12:18 PM

I know that she has gotten her period twice since this incident and people say you can't have your period while pregnant but I have also heard that you can. Can someone please help me?!
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
SexySquirrel Offline
<(+_+)>--反叛--<(+_+)>
Average Joe

Name: Rebekah

Points: 13,626, Level: 16 Points: 13,626, Level: 16 Points: 13,626, Level: 16

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 17th 2013, 01:41 PM

You can get spotting, but you can't get a real period. If her periods have been the same all the time then i don't think there's anything to worry about. but if you're still really worried then buy her a test.

Joined TH : September 10, 2005
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 18th 2013, 04:38 AM

You wouldn't have multiple periods. You can have implantation bleeding, where some women still have a period-like event but it's not "really" a period, I don't know how to explain that better because obviously the fetus is still there. But this happens, but I have never heard of something that could be mistaken for a normal period happening more than once after a pregnancy has occurred (so it'll happen once at the beginning and no more). And then some women experience spotting (which might be more like what implantation bleeding is like cause I just can't imagine how you could pull off bleeding a lot). What ever it is she wouldn't have had 2 normal periods and not even know about it yet. The chances that she's pregnant are very very very very low by the sounds of it and I'd just try to calm down and let it go. Sex for the first time can bring up a lot of fears like this when suddenly all the risks of pregnancy or STD's really hit you but it doesn't sound like you really have anything to worry about.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Help!!! Maybe pregnant - April 18th 2013, 10:09 AM

I definitely don't think she was pregnant. She wouldn't have gotten a couple periods if she was and by then she'd know if she was pregnant or not due to the symptoms that come with pregnancy.

I'm sure you probably know this but I just wanted to say that maybe next time you should have a condom with you in a situation like this just in case. To be safe.
Closed Thread