TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lexxi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,161, Level: 11 Points: 6,161, Level: 11 Points: 6,161, Level: 11

Exclamation 16 and scared i might be pregnant please reply - September 8th 2013, 06:20 AM

im 16 years old and really scared i had sex with my boyfriend on monday september 2nd we used a condom but on the last few seconds it came off and he pulled out kind of fast.. could i be pregnant?... i took two birth controls 2 days later because i didnt have money to buy a plan be i was supposed to get my period on the 6th of september and today is septemember 7 at night and nothing yet.. what do i do i need advice... thank you
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Steph

Points: 6,481, Level: 11 Points: 6,481, Level: 11 Points: 6,481, Level: 11

Re: 16 and scared i might be pregnant please reply - September 8th 2013, 10:21 AM

If he's come in side you then regardless of birth control there's a possibility, but right now is a little early to worry your period is only one day late and it was only 6days ago that you had "unprotected sex" any sperm that got into your womb could still be alive. Go out and buy a home pregnancy test or a multi pack if you can. Do one today if its positive then obviously you'll need to talk to him and your parents and make an appointment with your doctor. If it is negative you need to wait 14 days then do another test to make sure if that's negative too you should be fine if your next period still doesn't come go see your doctor cause there may be another reason for that. Obviously of the second one is positive then like I said before boyfriend, parents and doctor.
Hope this helps xx
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
stormydonna1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,156, Level: 11 Points: 6,156, Level: 11 Points: 6,156, Level: 11

Re: 16 and scared i might be pregnant please reply - September 16th 2013, 01:31 AM

to b honest wait a few more weeks it is really unknown it could b because u r stressing that u have not gotten it....

hello i' m Sue
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ruben Offline
I can be a SuperMan
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ruben

Points: 9,712, Level: 14 Points: 9,712, Level: 14 Points: 9,712, Level: 14

Re: 16 and scared i might be pregnant please reply - September 16th 2013, 10:40 AM

Hello there Lexxi

I agree with Stormydonna1, i think its to early to tell if your pregnant or not.
my Girlfriend sometimes gets her period 5 or 6 days late.

I also would suggest do a test now and in 2 weeks time again.
Closed Thread