TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
foreverhisgirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,804, Level: 11 Points: 5,804, Level: 11 Points: 5,804, Level: 11

Question am i pregnant - March 3rd 2014, 12:16 AM

hi I had sex on the 22nd of febuary unprotected an he pulled out to late an I haven't started my period.. on wendsday I had a spot of blood in my underwear but since then I haven't bled at all. is it possible that is a sign?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Awakening Offline
L’amore vince sempre
Average Joe

Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12

Re: am i pregnant - March 3rd 2014, 01:45 AM

It sounds like there's a possibility you might be pregnant. The bleeding could have been implantation bleeding, which is a sign of pregnancy. I think it would be a good idea for you to take a pregnancy test sometime soon. I'm sure that there could be other causes, so I wouldn't worry yourself too much. But you definitely should find out for sure as soon as you can. I hope everything works out well. Good luck

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SpecterH Offline
Average Joe

Name: Harvey S.

Points: 6,460, Level: 11 Points: 6,460, Level: 11 Points: 6,460, Level: 11

Re: am i pregnant - March 3rd 2014, 02:53 AM

There's no way to know whether or not you're pregnant before you take a pregnancy test. There is a possibility that you're pregnant, just as there is always a possibility for women who are sexually active to be pregnant. Instead of worrying about it, because you could be worrying about it for nothing, take a pregnancy test.

You can do this in two ways:

1) Go to your local drug store and purchase a pregnancy test, and/or
2) Visit your doctor or a clinic and ask to have a pregnancy test done

Personally? I would recommend that you do both - get a test from your local drug store and go see a doctor or visit a clinic. When you buy a pregnancy test at a drug store, the results aren't always completely accurate - especially with the less expensive tests. Plus, you may receive inaccurate results because you may do something wrong while taking the test. The absolute best thing to do is visit a doctor or go to a clinic. If you do this, you will get the most accurate results.

Good luck.

Harvey Specter
Don't play the odds, play the man.
Closed Thread