TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Takoda Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristin

Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13 Points: 7,963, Level: 13

Exclamation Pregnant? - May 18th 2014, 06:28 AM

Okay, so I'm not sure how many people ask this, but.

My boyfriend and I performed oral on each other. Only, I performed oral on him first, swallowed, then we kissed (with tongue). Then he performed oral on me, with tongue.

Only, this happened twice in one night, pretty much the same way both times?

I'm really scared now that there's the chance I could get pregnant. I'm most likely overreacting, but i've been researching and such.

They say if it was just a kiss, not french kissing, then you're most likely fine. But because both times were french, and tongue was used, could I get pregnant..? Yes, there was penetration with tongue..

Please, an answer would be much appreciated. I'm sorta scared.

Constantly lost and found~
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Pregnant? - May 18th 2014, 09:11 AM

The chances of you being pregnant from this is slim to none. I can understand how you would think you might be, but it doesn't really spread like that. Firstly, you swallowed, so it was probably all gone by then. But even if you did pass some over, then he did oral on you, it wouldn't have been enough to impregnate you.

If you're still worried, you can take the morning after pill up to 3 days after, or just take a pregnancy test 14 days after to be sure.

I always advise that if you're going to be sexually active (even if you're not having sex yet) you should look into a good form of birth control. Speak with your doctor about it and find one that works for you. This way you won't have this worry again.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread