TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Elles_xo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,947, Level: 10 Points: 4,947, Level: 10 Points: 4,947, Level: 10

Thumbs down So worried.. Can anyone give me advice incase in pregnant? - May 8th 2015, 03:19 PM

So Saturday the 2nd of May I went out with my friends to a party and we all ended up drinking and doing shots! I would consider myself extremely intoxicated from that night and I met a guy at the party when it was over and we were all told to leave me and him walked off for a it to a private place and we were kissing but things got a bit steamy! Anyway I blacked out for a few seconds or whatever and when I came back into the moment I realised it was there now not inside me just touching me, I told him that no we weren't gonna do this here and all and they he didn't even have a condom and he was like yeah I do and took it out of his wallet but as far as I can remember I handed it back to him and pulled up my trousers and walked away! In school I had people telling me that he told them we had sex and all this! I was freaking out all week because I was like no no! But yesterday I text him and asked what actually happened and he said he can't remember but the condom out of his wallet is gone! My period was due yesterday and still hasn't come yet and I'm absolutely freaking out! Could be late because I'm so stressed this week or what? I'm only 17 and I had never had sex! My friends kept telling me I would've remembered if it happened but it still doesn't change my thoughts about it! My parents would kill me if they found out. Any advice?!?!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: So worried.. Can anyone give me advice incase in pregnant? - May 8th 2015, 06:51 PM

Hi there I'm not sure when the best time to take the pregnancy test is, but you should look that up, and then do the test when it's time. As it's much harder to tackle a situation alone, I would talk to your close friends about this and they'll almost certainly give you support (well, they should if they're friends).

Hope this helps, and hope it all works out!

Skye

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: So worried.. Can anyone give me advice incase in pregnant? - May 8th 2015, 08:35 PM

Personally, I do not think you had sex. You were extremely intoxicated, but it doesn't seem like you blacked out during this experience. Did anybody actually witness you having sex? Did you feel different the next day, such as a bit sore (not just your vagina, but any muscle soreness) or did you "smell differently" down there. If not, I do not think you did. However, if you did, it's a bit too late to take any type of morning after pill (which can be taken ~three days after sex) so as Skye said, I would recommend taking a pregnancy test in two weeks.

I also want to remind you that alcohol and sex are two things you do not want to mix. While you were both drunk, he had no right to even start to initiate if he could see how extremely intoxicated you were, and that you particularly said no. You did nothing wrong, and you shouldn't feel bad about what happened. You may want to drink less at parities in the future, but nobody has the right to pressure you into sex while you are intoxicated-you cannot consent while drunk. No matter what, he seems like a shady character, and I wouldn't associate with him unless he is a close friend of yours, and in that case, I'd talk to him about consent and alcohol and that he cannot be taking advantage of people when they are intoxicated, and that if he is unable to control himself to not push sex on people when he is intoxicated, he should consider drinking less.

something burning?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Theaweseomrguy Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jake

Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11

Re: So worried.. Can anyone give me advice incase in pregnant? - May 8th 2015, 08:52 PM

Personally i think you should take a pregnancy test. Sometimes periods are late so that is possible, but if you are pregnant get a apt with a doctor.
If you need to talk to someone I am here for you.
Closed Thread