TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
houndsteeth Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8 Points: 3,538, Level: 8

Exclamation Could I be pregnant? - April 17th 2017, 05:11 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

my boyfriend and i had sex, with a condom. he asked me if he could put his penis in raw for like a minute, and i (stupidly) agreed. it was inside for like 3 minutes. there was precum, but he didnt ejaculate. i had my period around the end of march, and we had sex a week after.
its been two weeks since we had sex. could i be pregnant? i havent had my period yet, but it might be starting soon? im not entirely sure.
i think im just panicking but i dont know.

i read that theres a low low chance of getting pregnant w/ precum, but im still nervous that it could happen to me.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Could I be pregnant? - April 18th 2017, 02:25 PM

I think the best option is to wait until you have your period. Stress can cause your period to become irregular, so try and stay calm! There is a very low chance of getting pregnant with precum. I personally do not think that it sounds like you're pregnant. I would wait 3 weeks starting from the day you last had sex, and then take a pregnancy test if you are still very worried about it. Best wishes.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PiraPurple Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,535, Level: 8 Points: 3,535, Level: 8 Points: 3,535, Level: 8

Re: Could I be pregnant? - April 27th 2017, 04:05 AM

You can't really tell until you pee on the stick. I suggest that you stop worrying too much because high anxiety levels can delay your period. Just relax and calm down.
Closed Thread