TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
shygirll. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,393, Level: 13 Points: 8,393, Level: 13 Points: 8,393, Level: 13

Exclamation help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 03:38 AM

so, I'm a fifteen year old girl who's been having sex with her boyfriend for over two and a half months , and have been using condoms.. on august 28 2010(7 days after my period finished) my boyrfriend decided he wanted to know what it felt like if he was to enter me with out one on, at first I was hesitant, and finally caved in and let him, only after about a minute or so I broke down and told him to pull out because I was scared to get pregnant.. Am I at risk of pregnancy? what are the statistics of pregnancy when pulling out?

I'm scared and I would appreciate it if you could respond and help me.. should I be worried? Should I get a pregnancy test?

Last edited by shygirll.; August 29th 2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Forgot a word
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
shymann Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,353, Level: 13 Points: 8,353, Level: 13 Points: 8,353, Level: 13

Thumbs down Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 04:17 AM

That was a very stupid thing. You should never let your boyfriend influence you in doing something that you don't agree with! BUT your chances of conception are very slim. Mainly because you were not on your period. And he did not ejaculate inside you, well you don't know that yet. Some boys pre-ejaculate heavily which could be a problem in your case ....
Anyways you should be very careful when it comes to sex. As conceving a child at your age can be very dangerous for you and the child.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 04:19 AM

This is not meant to scare you but the pull out method does NOT work. It is not contraceptive. You can still get pregnant. I would wait until your period is due, and take a test then. If your not pregnant, i would suggest maybe you practiced safe sex. Always be on birth control or him wear a condom.

I wish you the best of luck.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
shygirll. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 04:22 AM

Thank you.. but it barely lasted two minutes.. I am confused to why I would get pregnant when he didn't cum.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 04:24 AM

Well it probably is NOT likely your pregnant. Its very slim. Just make sure for the future you don't use the pull out method. Always make him wear a condom.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
xCoralinex94 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Carrie

Points: 10,723, Level: 15 Points: 10,723, Level: 15 Points: 10,723, Level: 15

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 02:44 PM

Well there is a chance but I say a slim chance. Evn though he might not have cum from what I've heard precum can also be a prob, that's why the pullout method doesn't work. So I'd just try to stop worrying about it and then wait and see what happens.

380 days SH free
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
rhapsody Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,280, Level: 15 Points: 11,280, Level: 15 Points: 11,280, Level: 15

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 03:13 PM

Yeah, before a guy cums he gets this stuff called precum which is small amounts of semen that the guy starts ejaculating once he gets turned on. Its possible to get pregnant from it , especially since you had sex around the time you were ovulating, although it is only a very slim chance. If you can, relax and try to forget about it until your period (if you start worrying this will make your period late so you will worry more), if you are really worried then get a pregnancy test.

Boys will always always always try to push their luck and take stupid risks when it comes to sex. You have to take responsibility for your own life - which means always using contraception no matter what your boyfriend wants because if you got pregnant then its going to be YOU trying to hold down a job while looking after a kid for the next 18+ years, not him. Maybe he needs some education about safe sex? If you want to have sex without a condom in the future then I would definitely recommend going to see your GP who can talk you through all the many other forms of birth control you can use.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 07:19 PM

You ARE at risk. For not only pregnancy but STI's. I would definitely take a pregnancy test if you miss your next period, and even see a doctor to check for STI's. You don't need to 'cave in' to your boyfriends wants and desires, you are a person to. You have just as much say as he does, and if he can't respect your decisions, than he isn't the guy for you. He shouldn't push you to do something you don't want to participate in.

Take it easy

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 29th 2010, 09:24 PM

Food for thought your probably okay, however to be on the safe side you should most defiantly take a test to see for sure. In the future defiantly wear protection if not don't have sex at all you really don't understand how important it is for you! As others have said the pull out method does not work, you would still be at risk if he went in for 0.5 seconds. Also most teens don't think about std's when they are everywhere!

We don't mean to frighten you, but you really must take care of yourself I can't stress it enough. If you will continue to be sexualy active I'd recommend talking to your parents about getting a form of birth control. Some people are against it but that's up to you what path you want to take.

Recap: Get a Test done - No glove no love - Stay in school!
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
shygirll. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 30th 2010, 03:49 AM

This Tuesday I will be picking up birth control .Is it worth it or should I wait and see?

Last edited by shygirll.; August 30th 2010 at 03:55 AM.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: help? will I become pregnant? Scarred.. respond - August 30th 2010, 01:13 PM

You should take a test to see if you're pregnant or not before you go on birth control, cuz I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be on BC if you're pregnant. So take a test first.
Closed Thread