TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Simon

Points: 5,732, Level: 11 Points: 5,732, Level: 11 Points: 5,732, Level: 11

Post There's a guy at my school... - September 22nd 2014, 05:51 PM

...and i think i love him. Or at least, i think he's super cute and he should be my friend. Somewhat. In a way.

He's like, really small, he has blonde, mid-length hairs, really shiny brown eyes and his smile is of the heavens. it is insanely adorable and it makes me melt. Kind of what i imagined our big friend Pichu (or Aaron) to be.

The fact i think i really have feelings for him is that whenever i think of him, i just smile. A random genuine smile appears out of nowhere whenever i see him or he comes up in my mind. And i don't smile a lot.

For his personality... he seems like a really nice guy. I mean, he was sitting with our "half" of the guys in our class, the type that shows effort to get good grades. He laughed at things i and other classmates laughed at too so i think he has a similar sense of humor. I forgot his name though. I heard someone mention his name once and i forgot it again, which sucks, because it means i won't be able to start a conversation with him.

It wasn't until today that i thought i felt anything for him. We had PE and he somehow managed to not get a partner. I usually don't get a partner either so we just became each others' partners and he awkwardly giggled and it was like a little bit of heaven. I swear.

I want him. He's way out of my league, but i want him.

And he is absolutely a piece of heaven. I hardly know him but when he smiles i smile too and i melt and i just want to pick him up and cuddle him ;~;

What do i do? ;~;
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
CraZzyChiC Offline
CraZzyChiC
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: CraZzyChiC

Points: 5,705, Level: 11 Points: 5,705, Level: 11 Points: 5,705, Level: 11

Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 22nd 2014, 07:24 PM

Really does sound like you are in love, why don't you try talking to him. Create some form of friendship with him then maybe you could work out when you have known a little more about him you could decide if you really like him.

Inspirational Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RafaelEliassen
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: you can call me Rina

Points: 7,014, Level: 12 Points: 7,014, Level: 12 Points: 7,014, Level: 12

Wink Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 22nd 2014, 07:40 PM

Well you are not out of his lead you just have to have confidence about your self. I think guys like that. You should just go up to him and tell him that you forgot his name and that you thought what he was talking about before was funny. If he doesn't respond to your saying that he was funny, maybe ask him how his day is going to get some dialogue going. Or you can also compliment him on something like his clothes or shoes, or if your more confident tell him you like his eyes or smile or hair. Once you start to talk more maybe ask him to hangout with a group of friends at lunch. If you notice that he is also attracted to you or you have good a vibe about the situation ask him to hangout alone like a date or a simple house invite. I hope that this helps you. I really don't have to much knowledge in this department because I don't have a boyfriend or any thing but there is some one I kind of like, so I will try to break the ice with these tips. I hope it work out for both of us.LOL.Let me know what happens if you want just PM me.Good Luck!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 23rd 2014, 04:06 PM

i finally managed to get enough confidence to sit next to him in art history class (because somehow he managed to sit lonely again ;~ AND WE LIKE BARELY TALKED because i cant talk ;~; im so happy ish but also know how desperate this is
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 23rd 2014, 04:34 PM

Just keep trying don't give I know how you feel. All you want is to be with him but it's hard to get there, so just keep truckin'. You will eventually be able to tell him how you feel. Also if it isn't to 1st grade like ask around and to his friends if you think that there is is a possibility that he might like you. Don't for get to let me know if you get the guy of your dreams. LOL.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 25th 2014, 07:00 PM

Okay, i lied about previously. Two guys were sitting by the two tables i usually claim for myself, the remaining seats being the one next to him and the one next to the really annoying "rebel" kid which i hate (among others). Rubens' seat was closer so i planted myself next to him. :$

Today we arrived at school at about the same moment. We walked up the stairs, went trough the corridor, passed the teachers' lounge, walked up more stairs, went to our lockers, left the lockers, went to our classroom and entered our class together. Without looking at or talking to eachother. Which i think is weird because he's normally quite talkative (in groups, to others). Does he dislike me?
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: There's a guy at my school... - September 27th 2014, 02:41 AM

I don't think that he dislikes you, he is probably just not a morning person. Or maybe he is shy when he is alone with some else and not in groups and doesn't know what to say. He could also be waiting for you to say something and break the ice. I think that if he continues to not say something to you, you should be the first one to talk. You can even throw a little flirt in or two to break the ice, see if he responds or notices the flirts. This might let you know whether or not he is interested in you. Just don't give up like I said before, this can be or turn in to a cat and mouse game. Which is kind of annoying/exciting. . Again don't forget to keep me caught up with updates.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 2nd 2014, 05:23 PM

Alright, so the guy kept sitting in my seat on art history so i get to keep sitting next to him! YAY!

Sorry for not checking back here a little while, math is REALLY hard :c

Today's PE was awesome! ;D On the warming up, i walked with him all the time (he's in good condition, but not perfect ;$ and i'm in okay condition but my endurance and tenacity is great so i just kept up with him (i felt like i was going to vomit my lungs out afterward, we had to run a 200m circle 15 times at 50 seconds per circle ;~; )

so we just chatted about some random stuff whilst running and then for some reason we magically paired up (or, at least, i just followed him and hoped he would notice me) and he just took a ball and said "where are we going to go?" (we were playing softball) and then the scumbag teacher made teams with 1 person of every pair so we were split up again :c

although he was the field party and i threw him my glove because i always grab the best glove and hes like small, i guess, so he ended up with a shitty one :3
when we switched field and hitting party, he threw me the glove again and it was amazing!!! i'm so happy right now yay

i bothered him over whatsapp too at school today, the convo went somewhat like this:

-during break at school-
me | c:
him| ?
me | i don't know, boredom :c
him| oh ok
-after school, i didnt recieve his message yet-
me | Sorry D;
me | i'm "kind of" bad at being human :c
him| of course not
me | yeah, no ;~;
him| No

and right now i've just been staring at it for a while and i want to say something but i just realised that i was playing attention whore right there and that probably annoyed the shit out of him and i'm scared that i ruined the little thing i got going ;~; what do i do ahh

Last edited by Floof; October 2nd 2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: emoji
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 2nd 2014, 06:27 PM

Hi there, and welcome!

Just to let you know, it's not a problem that you forgot his name. Actually, a great way to start a conversation would be ''hey, could you remind me of your name? I know, I suck at remembering names!'' or something like that.
And as for him being 'way out your league', honestly, the best way to characterize the way I feel about that situation is... NO! No, he is not out of your league. He's just another guy like all others, he has feelings, he has crushes, he has flaws. He's just a normal human, and the only way you can get closer to him is to see him as a human, not an idealized being. The last thing popular people want is for other people to consider them like a god, when in reality, they just want to be accepted as they are.
Just remember that.

Anyway, good luck with that I hope it all works out well!

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 2nd 2014, 08:50 PM

YES!!! hes been giving me tutorials on how to make games, turns out hes a geeky-ish type and ive already learnt alot from him! :3
like i asked him what he'd do in his free time and took that opportunity
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
TheGuyinCanada Offline
TeenHelp Sponsor

Average Joe

Points: 5,930, Level: 11 Points: 5,930, Level: 11 Points: 5,930, Level: 11

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 2nd 2014, 09:16 PM

I recommend you start a conversation with him. Nothing will happen until you make the first move.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Floof Offline
Feral Feline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: There's a guy at my school... - October 3rd 2014, 04:56 AM

we're actually working on a game together now and i'm loving it ^^
Closed Thread