TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xcloudymindx Offline
Ride,Life,Style.
Not a n00b

Name: My Name is Chloe

Points: 6,037, Level: 11 Points: 6,037, Level: 11 Points: 6,037, Level: 11

Question Boyfriend Christmas Presents?! - December 16th 2015, 08:44 AM

Anyone else going through this dilemma?

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas!

I've only been with him a month, so i don't wanna go over the top, but be nice to get a little something? He got me a card & some deodorant/body type things... I'd feel lame returning the same, considering i don't entirely know what scent's he likes and the ones i do know are pricey sprays.

I don't wanna just get chocolate, or a teddy bear... for some reason a teddy doesn't fit his character, in my perspective anyways...

I can't think?! It's so frustrating!

Were 17, I'm open to suggestions and things i could look at?! (Male suggestions would be great here!)

I know your gonna say get something that reflects our relationship, but i honestly have no idea where to start! He's a mysterious guy, I'm still figuring him out :P

Help?!?! I'd appreciate it so much haha! xD
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Boyfriend Christmas Presents?! - December 16th 2015, 03:59 PM

Does he like video games? If he does you could get him a gift subscription to gamefly. They have three month, six month and then a year. You do have to pay in advance but it would be worth it for someone who likes games.

If he likes video games you can get collector type controllers on amazon. But, they are kind of pricey. My boyfriend wants a halo one.

I know these are all video game related but my boyfriend is a gamer.

You could treat him to dinner and a movie. I'm not sure how you'd work that into present form but it's something that could be fun for both of you and depending on the restaurant it doesn't have to be too expensive.

If he likes movies you could see if Netflix has any gift subscriptions available (although most people have Netflix already) or you could get him a gift card for the theatres.

I'm not sure how much money you're looking to spend. I know you're only seventeen so you might not have a lot of money. But, some of these options might still work.

I can't really think of anything else. I suck at coming up with gift ideas. My boyfriend told me a few of the things he wanted and I just saved my money and did what I could with what I had. I think buying presents is hard when you don't know what they want.

It might help if you list some of the things he likes. Other people or even myself might be able to come up with more suggestions based on that.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
RollTheBones Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,539, Level: 10 Points: 5,539, Level: 10 Points: 5,539, Level: 10

Re: Boyfriend Christmas Presents?! - December 16th 2015, 04:56 PM

Hey there-

I've been with my boyfriend for about two months, and we're both in college (I'm 19, he's 20). My boyfriend is pretty outdoorsy and loves to hike, backpack, whitewater canoe, raft, etc, so I got him a funky wool winter hat. I have one similar to it that I've had for years, and he's always loved that it's unusual and has a cool rustic pattern on it. So now, he's about to have his own....

Just thought this might help brainstorm some ideas!

"In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big"
Closed Thread