TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Call.m3.t Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: T

Points: 4,355, Level: 9 Points: 4,355, Level: 9 Points: 4,355, Level: 9

Question I like him and he likes... Me(?) But his girlfriend though... - May 8th 2016, 11:08 AM

Even though this is pretty stupid since we're still in high school, I don't want to be a home wrecker. They've been going out for a while and he's told me of the promises they'd made and at first I thought that they'd be a lovely couple. But as president of my school club I needed a Sargent at arms who'd protect me and the meetings and he volunteered. Ever since then we've been hanging out non-stop and I've had so many awesome memories with him. I had my first smoothie and my first frappachino with him. This next one may sound bad but it was testing week and we didn't have any classes so we skipped out at the school store, which my club also runs, with another friend and we cleaned up and we all fell asleep. He'd pick me up every time I said something sarcastic to him and we'd laugh like idiots. He's so adorable cute and we get along just fine. We have so much in common and he always smiles at me. I knew I liked him but I had one really bad experience where the last guy that I liked for a long while disregarded me and dated my best friend who knew I liked him as well. With this situation I wanted him to like me but I didn't want him to cheat on his girlfriend. I like being next to him and usually I can put on a very very unreadable poker face when it comes to my emotions. With him I don't want to have one. I want to talk to him for as long as possible. I'm begging for this school year to end and summer also, so that we both can come back and have the best time ever for our club activity trips around the state. So the question at hand is either, how do I get rid of these feeling hopes and dreams.. Or how do I accept them and walk away from it?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
CatSWolf99 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lena

Points: 4,337, Level: 9 Points: 4,337, Level: 9 Points: 4,337, Level: 9

Re: I like him and he likes... Me(?) But his girlfriend though... - May 8th 2016, 11:53 PM

I would just talk to him. Just tell him how you feel about him, even though it's hard. If he returns your feelings, leave it up to him to pursue them, but even if he doesn't, don't let him go. If you love having him around, just be friends.
Closed Thread