- Semi-central Wisconsin
- About me
- I'm just an odd girl from a small town. Recently I moved to a town about 13 times the size of my home town, I love it. I'm a sophomore in college majoring in psychology. Though I'm planning on switching very soon. I realized that well being a psych major I may have to be involved in some type of experiment involving animals and I could never do that. Animals are my LIFE. I have 2 purebread pitbulls, Asia and Macy: a black-lab border-collie mix named
Sophie and 2 cats, Thomas and Marble (both were taken in as strays, and they look very much like my lab). Which makes the only thing I don't like about college is not being able to see them all the time.
So I really don't know what else to say. Anything you else you want to know about me just go ahead and ask. I'll answer.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Homosexual/Gay or lesbian
- University - Undergraduate
- Zodiac sign
- love love love writing(don't as much anymore though), spending time with my animals, listening to music (who doesn't love to do that), and recently learning more how to cook.
- Really anything but country (maybe a few songs of it)
- There are a lot that I like but my current favorite is How To Train Your Dragon.
- i just tend to pick up a book and read a random page to see if i like it
- I like volleyball but just for fun and absolutly love watching hockey, especially men's college hockey or US women's olympic hockey
- My Grandpa Jack
- Accept and NeverForget OnlyLife Dies.
No matter the amount of negativity you're presented with...5 minutes from now could be your best moment.