- About me
- This is me in a nutshell... "Help! I'm stuck in a nutshell!"
I've been here a while. All attempts to leave have been unsuccessful, it's just too nice here.
- Here for
- teh lulz
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- University - Undergraduate
- Student/Collections worker at the Museum
- Very liberal
- Zodiac sign
- Insisting that real life objects are photoshopped.
Appending 'no pun intended' to lines with no pun in them.
Taking pictures for people.
Playing piano and keyboard.
- Slow Club, Stars, Dear and the Headlights, Bright Eyes, Neva Dinova, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, The Fratellis, Death Cab for Cutie, Rilo Kiley, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Radiohead, Amanda Palmer, The White Stripes, Gorillaz, Florence and the Machine, Regina Spektor, The Smiths, The Kooks, Belle & Sebastian, Manchester Orchestra, many more...
- Star Wars.
Never Mind the Buzzcocks,
Mock the Week,
Live at the Apollo,
That Mitchell and Webb look,
Seconds to Disaster
- Monopoly, Scrabble, Risk, Portal, Portal 2
- Far too many to list here.
- Running, fencing, kissing.
- Carl Sagan, Brian Cox, Stephen Fry
- Favorite quotes
- Grammar is important: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse.
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
- Ayn Rand
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear.
— George Orwell
Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.
- Other interests
- "You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison