Welcome me, I'm new!
- Tom Mereweather
- About me
- hey, just decided to come back onto this more often so I'm updating my "about me" thing, I'm tom, i had a lot of problems at school so I'm familiar with all the shit it can give u, i came out of a 3 year relationship not long ago so mite be able to help people under stress with that. erm, I'm back to help now, theres only one thing i need to sort out which i can talk to you about later but otherwise hope i see you soon!
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Sixth form / college (UK)
- I have no idea haha
- Zodiac sign
- try to make new friends. roller skating, trying to stop lying, playing sports like football hockey
- everything apart from duffy
I love all american rejects
Taylor Swift!!! i luv her
- malcome in the middle simpsons futurama but thts when i get to watch tv ha
- call of duty 4, 6 aaaand black ops
- percy jackson and the lightning thief
- swiimming football cricket roller hockey
- nat who is on here :D chris brown my mate down road and most of all megan fox
- Favorite quotes
- When I was a little girl, my mother would remind me each night before bed to open up my heart to God, for he was kind, merciful, and just. Things changed when my father left a few years later, leaving her to raise me and my brothers in a little place on the edge of the Mojavi Desert. She never talked of a kind and merciful God anymore. Instead, she spoke of a prophecy. Of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness, and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night, I finally got up to courage to ask my mother why God had changed, why he was so mad at his children. 'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'maybe he just got tired of all the bullshit.'
- A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbol means nothing to him. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog judges others not by their colour or creed or class but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. If only we opened our eyes. Sometimes it took a dog with worse manners, and pure intentions to help us see what counts in life, and what doesnt
- #We Will Rise
- HelpLINK Mentor
- keep smiling :-)
- ;;looking for a second chance-
- bada bing bada boom.