- Alberta, Canada
- About me
- Hey there!
Glad you stopped by to check out my profile. Now that I have internet I hope to be online more often.
I am an interesting and I would like to think, a fairly unique person. I currently work at an insurance business that focuses on Special Events, all throughout Canada, it's pretty neat as I get to learn about all sorts of things going on in the country from major concerts to peoples' weddings. I am enjoying the job but hopefully I can find an actual career sometime soon. My husband and I have a ridiculous amount of debt which it is hard to get under control.
Growing up I had a pretty hard life, but somehow I managed to get by, even though maybe that was a barely.
I have a few different disabilities, one of which has no name because no doctor I have ever seen about it has ever seen it before, though they do agree it's a disability. I also have a diagnosis of Meniere's disease which is extremly difficult to deal with at times and gets me depressed quite often.
Anything you ever want to ask me or if you just want to talk, please pm me at any time!
- Here for
- All of the above :)
- Relationship status
- Some University
- I work at an Underwriting Company called PAL Insurance
- Not really anything, but really not nothing either.
- Zodiac sign
- I am usually working or just relaxing at home. Haven't had the money to get back into some of old hobbies again. Hopefully when we get some money coming in I will either go back to music or Scouts Canada as a leader (something I used to do)
- I like a little bit of everything to be honest. I listen to things like Smiletron and then different country stuff.. I don't have any type of favorite for sure.
- I stay far away from horror movies and anything that is meant to be scary. I am drawn more towards comedies whether they be geared towards kids or adults, I love them nonetheless.
- My husband has expanded my tv watching. We do watch Simpsons and similar shows but we also watch Storage Wars, Auction Hunters, Canadian Pickers and other similar shows.
- Though I do have a number of game consoles (Wii, DS, PS2, PS1, Gameboy) I prefer a good board game or card game if I have people to play with.
- Due to working all the time I don't really have time/energy to get into reading lately.
- I prefer watching hockey and football live. Due to a disability I have never been able to play any sports which has always dissapointed me but, I cope.
- My heroes are people that I don't even know. They are the people who can deal with loads of bad things and still be okay with life.
- Other interests
- My other interests..... You (in a non-creepy way)