Intoxicated Brutality Offline
Theres always someone. <3
- Little hick county in Virginia.
- About me
- I'm a pretty laid back person. I'm nice to just about everyone unless you give me a reason not to be. (Which I seriously doubt I'll encounter here, all of you seem so nice!)
I enjoy painting and drawing in my free time. OH! And listening to music. I'm a total sucker for Rock/Metal/Alternative music, especially when amazing guitar riffs and insane drumming are involved.
I live at home with my parents, and I have an older brother whom no longer lives at home. Home being on the Eastern Coast of the U.S. More specifically, a relatively small county in Virginia. I'm currently employed as a Hostess/Cashier at a local resuraunt.
My main reason for joining TeenHelp, is to get help. I have friends, and my parents and all, but none of them are anyone I feel really comfortable talking to. (except for two WONDERFUL friends I met online....I just feel like I go to them with my problems too much). I'm sure there are people here who can relate/help me with everything I've gone through and am dealing with. My other reasons for joining, are that hopefully I can help a few people here and make some great new friends! Its a sad thing, but some of the best friends I have anymore I have met online. I'm sure that trend will continue here.
I do have a cell phone, and yes, I do have texting. If I've been talking to you for a while, feel free to ask for my number! (ok, so I'm obviously not going to give it to everyone, but if I think you're cool you'll be a shoe-in for getting it :p haha). I like having people to text, and its always nice (for me, and for anyone who has my number!) to be able to get in touch no matter where I am or when.
Lets see...anything else about me you may want to know, just ask! I could go on to tell you more here, but that would use up a lot of space probably for no reason.
I look forward to getting to know all of you! <3
- Here for
- I have a lot of problems but would also like to help whomever I can.
- Relationship status
- In a relationship and not changing anytime soon. <3
- High School
- Don't really care too much atm.
- Christian, but I'm extremely open to other religous views.
- Zodiac sign
- Drawing, Painting, Reading, Listening to Music, Playing Games, Watching Movies, Hanging out With Friends.
- Aerosmith, All That Remains, The All-American Rejects, As I Lay Dying, At the Gates, Avenged Sevenfold, Beastie Boys, Black Label Society, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for My Valentine, A Day to Remember, Chevelle, Digital Summer, Disturbed, Dope, Drowning Pool, Evans Blue, Every Avenue, Foo Fighteers, Godsmack, Gorillaz, Hinder, Hoobastank, In Flames, Janus, Jimmy Eat World, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Puddle of Mudd, Rev Theory, Rob Zombie, Seasons After, Sick Puppies, Soundgarden, System of a Down, Theory of a Deadman, Threat Signal, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Trivium, Uriah. I could keep going :p
- Stepbrothers, The Other Guys, The Fast and the Furious, Battle: Los Angeles(o-e sp?), The Princess Bride (old, but good :3 baha), Happy Gilmore, Anger Management, Disney movies (LOL.../majordork/), and pretty much any comedy/action movie. I'll give just about any movie that seems vaguely interesting a shot.
Oh and I find extreme enjoyment in any parody movie that pokes fun at the Twilight series. 8D
- Supernatural, Fringe, Scrubs, Bones, House, CSI, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Johnny Bravo, Tom and Jerry, and other old childhood cartoons that bring back memories :p
- Don't play these much anymore sadly...don't get to be as much of a dork ;c
- I don't read much anymore. Not enough time.
I like fiction though. And poetry.
- I don't play on any sports teams, but I enjoy tennis, basketball (though I suck at it :P lol), volleyball, and soccer.
- None really. No one from my everyday life has ever been very supportive or a good role model for that matter.
- Other interests
- You, ofcourse. 8D
LOL. Joking. But I do enjoy making new friends. So don't be scared to talk to me! I don't bite...at least not much. C;
- ♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫'Now You Know' - 2CentsThings get better.Always keep fighting.❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
- Smile :) You're beautiful!
- Ancora Imparo
- I'm Still Learning
- Resident Parseltongue
- The Metal Guitarist
- GREAT BIG HUG
- DayDeaming my Life Away