TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
aimee187 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,029, Level: 12 Points: 7,029, Level: 12 Points: 7,029, Level: 12

I think I was raped? - July 8th 2012, 10:18 PM

So I met this guy at a night club and we got talking. decided when we were drunk we should meet up. The next day he called me asking me to go to his and I decided it was best not to go because I knew he would just want sex and I wasn't up for that. After I blew him off I thought I would never hear from him again but he would call me like 2 times a day and he seemed really genuine so I decided to go to his the next again day. I figured we would just chill with some TV (naive from me I guess) but once I walked in and realized there wasn't a TV I became uncomfortable. He immediately went to kiss me which I don't mind but things started heating up. I could feel him rubbing up against me so I told him "I don't think I want to do this". He would just look at me and smile and reply "it's okay babe, we can wait, we are going to be together anyway, yeah?" He didn't stop. He would just say stuff like "your so beautiful babe" and smile at me when I said I didn't want to do it. Though and I told him another 2 times but he continued to undress me. I was too scared to actually get up or confront him since [Edited] he was built like a wrestler so I just kind of lay there :S and it was becoming harder to speak since he was lying on top of me and forcing his tongue down my throat.is this rape or not? I didn't actually use any physical force which I know I should have. I feel so ashamed for just lying there and not trying harder to do something
He then proceeded to tell me how I would move to England with him

Last edited by Stargazed.; July 9th 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers on TH. :)
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20

Re: I think I was raped? - July 8th 2012, 10:44 PM

So you said "no" the total of three times, right?

Then he raped you. It may have been a communication issue, or maybe he really is a horrible person. I would inform him that what he did was rape and how you feel about it. I would also avoid future contact with him.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
JVlifeonstandby Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Danielle Scarlett

Points: 11,375, Level: 15 Points: 11,375, Level: 15 Points: 11,375, Level: 15

Re: I think I was raped? - July 9th 2012, 12:40 AM

I would call it rape as well..

I'm back!
Officially been on HRT 5 months!
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: I think I was raped? - July 9th 2012, 01:43 AM

Hey there,

You not only said no, you never gave consent at all. This was rape. Now, what you want to do about it? That's up to you. Is this somebody you still want to be with? If so, you need to let him know that no means no, and that he can not take advantage of you like that. I think this is very bordering misunderstanding and not respecting. And whether or not you want to be with him or not, you definitely should seek counseling about what has happened, or at least tell somebody so you won't feel so alone.

Good luck!

something burning?
Closed Thread