TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6321 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 3rd 2013, 09:03 AM

Maybe it was inconsequential to you, or maybe you didn't really think about doing it.
But when you ran up behind me and put your arm around me, for those brief seconds, it felt so good. Safe and comfortable and I'm okay with it, and I'm glad that happened.

And other person . . . I'm trying very hard to get well and stay well. It's hard, it's scary, and I have no idea if I can do it. I really want to meet you, but only when I'm in a headspace that's manageable. I love you dearly, and if I could do anything to make your life easier, or a little more enjoyable, then why, I would do that.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6322 (permalink)) Old
Just here.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jaime

Points: 7,704, Level: 12 Points: 7,704, Level: 12 Points: 7,704, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 5th 2013, 07:22 PM

I need you so badly right now. I know you don't want a relationship, but I really need you to just make me feel like you want me a bit, if you do. Just two days ago you were wanting her and wishing for her to be who she was that week and then you say you like me again. I want us to at least 'date' or something; if it's what you want. I wan't it to be us trying; not just you going out and me just worrying about you kissing someone else cause we aren't in a relationship now. I want to go out for a meal or a drink or a day out and have fun. We don't have to spend days on end together, you don't have to call me your girlfriend. But then I still feel like that to you is a relationship. This just sounds confusing but I'm just so messed up.

I still don't understand how you fell out of love with me. And I'm still not sure I'm ever going to be comfortable with anyone again. When we stood in the crowd at the blink gig and the florence gig, you held me so tightly I thought you would never ever let me go. And with anyone else I'm ever with if we don't work; I'm always going to worry it's going to end out of the blue now. So I'm still not sure I would ever be comfortable with you again; but, when I'm with you I forget all that stuff and I'm happy. I guess that's why taking things as they come is good but I hate not talking like we used to. You've gone now this evening and didn't say bye. You didn't say you'd text me after. You didn't tell me to have a good night. I hate this.
I hate me.

Things, no matter how bad, will always get better. So smile, 'cause this is life, and life is what you make it.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6323 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 5th 2013, 11:47 PM

I really wish you would stop... Please... It's killing me, even to just think about it. Not so much that you tried it, but that you don't want to stop. That you're PROUD of it and consider it you life... It feels like you've betrayed me. I guess what bothers me most isn't even any of that, but that you keep trying to convince me to do drugs with you and you won't take no for an answer. You know my reasoning. Can't you accept that? If you want to ruin you life, then I hate to say it, but go ahead and do that. But leave me out of it. Honestly, it kills me now to see you or even just think of you. Not because I think you're making a mistake because I've made a bunch too, but because you've given up everything you once cared about including your closest friend. I guess drugs are more important than me and your other friends. I know this sounds selfish, but I need a break from this friendship. It's hurting me, and causing me to hurt others by hurting myself. For once, I need to put myself first. I'm so sorry.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#6324 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 6th 2013, 01:09 AM

I e-mailed you my test to save you time, I am still coming, but it's long so I won't make you grade it in front of me, (unless you don't get it). I mostly want to know what I did wrong. It doesn't have to be done by then, but if you get to it then great. If I don't hear back, I will bring you a copy anyway.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#6325 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 8th 2013, 11:42 PM

Yes, I know those things and no I would never say that. "I was pushing you so you reacted, but it wasn't anything I would consider inappropriate. If it were a problem, I would've told you." Thanks for letting me know that. After last semester when she marked me off on that and NEVER told me, I've learned to ask.

I have NO IDEA how I did on your test, if I failed your class and they threaten my future I am fighting it.

My housing had BETTER come through, preferably before I have to pay for stuff or somebody is going to have a HUGE problem!

One more to go that's not even a test and I am OUT OF HERE for a whole month.

(#6326 (permalink)) Old
Yours Truly Offline
Ashley<3(:
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Points: 12,459, Level: 16 Points: 12,459, Level: 16 Points: 12,459, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 8th 2013, 11:55 PM

I haven't known you very long but I wish we could talk more! You seem like a really interesting person and I don't know... I just really want to get to know you better. xx

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle." <3

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to, or just want someone to listen. I'm also always up for making new friends.
  (#6327 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 11th 2013, 09:19 PM

You treat me like shit, but I love you too much to say goodbye so I put up with it.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#6328 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 12th 2013, 04:57 PM

We are coming, like we're supposed to, but I WILL NOT put up with you acting like an 86 year old toddler! Mom says you'll get over this, but I doubt it. I know I sound like a HORRIBLE person, but I can't help it, the frustration has gotten to me, and I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!

(#6329 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 15th 2013, 01:48 AM

You are a fucking prick. You should not have said all the things you said and did all the things you did if you were just gonna go back to her. "Your eyes light up my world. I was attracted to you when I first saw you. I'm tearing up cause holy fucking shit you belong with me. Don't be sad; think about our future. What? Oh, what's that? My ex forgives me, bye!" No. SHIT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK THAT WAY. YOU DO NOT GET TO HAVE ME THEN THROW ME AWAY WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH ME. I wish I never met you. I wish I never laid eyes on you. I wish I'd never heard your name. I wish I'd never kissed you. I wish people like you did not fucking exist. You hurt me, you willingly hurt me. And you don't even fucking care and it's fucking killing me inside. But I will never let you see that. I will wish you both the best and go on my merry fucking way because I don't have another fucking choice. But when I get home every day, I'll feel so overwhelmed with pain that all I can do is curl into a ball and cry because I hate you so much and I wanna kick you in the balls, but I care about you so much, that I'd help you afterwards. You were leading me on the whole time. And I fell for it. You dangled the string long enough, you kept me holding on long enough for me to get attached, then you left and you took what was left of my trust and my love with you. It was all a lie to you but I fell in love with you. Yeah. I fucking said it. I love you.

(#6330 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 15th 2013, 02:04 AM

I've paid what it says I owe, if I don't hear that I have a housing assignment I am going to send the e-mail back where you told me I had one and then go down there in person and start f***ing SCREAMING my head off. I haven't heard that I have one for sure and I have not been charged, which means I have not paid it. That's YOUR fault, not mine. Time to get your s*** together and tell me what I'm asking for. I WILL NOT get delayed a semester or more because you want to be irresponsible.

I find it ironic that you don't want to hear from anyone who disagrees with you and you don't want to give anyone a chance to defend themselves. Ironic, but not surprising.

(#6331 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 17th 2013, 05:18 PM

You need to fuck off. Yeah, I did give a fuck if you were happy but now I swear to God I don't. I fucking hate your guts and so do most of my friends. You need to stop kissing your girlfriend where I know you fucking know I can see you. You need to stop being an immature little bitch and avoiding making eye contact with me and running away like a little cunt when we do. You need to fall off the face of the earth, you fucking man whore, and take your slut of a girlfriend with you.

(#6332 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 17th 2013, 08:41 PM

I wish you loved me like I love you damnit.....
  (#6333 (permalink)) Old
.Sunnieshine Offline
I, myself, am imperfect
Not a n00b

Name: Sunnie

Points: 8,180, Level: 13 Points: 8,180, Level: 13 Points: 8,180, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 18th 2013, 07:02 AM

Damn it! Why can't you see i'm trying to reach you? Why are you pushing me away?

I am perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, chaotic, fearless...a beautiful disaster.
  (#6334 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 18th 2013, 09:36 PM

Thanks for making it so I couldn't possibly ever trust another boy again...

(#6335 (permalink)) Old
.Sunnieshine Offline
I, myself, am imperfect
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 18th 2013, 09:48 PM

I don't understand what it was I did wrong...or is it I am being punished for what I have yet to do wrong?

I am perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, chaotic, fearless...a beautiful disaster.
  (#6336 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,473, Level: 59 Points: 172,473, Level: 59 Points: 172,473, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 19th 2013, 12:14 AM

I'm tired of pretending to care.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#6337 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Terry

Points: 13,364, Level: 16 Points: 13,364, Level: 16 Points: 13,364, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 19th 2013, 01:41 AM

All of this extremist feminism you're spouting that in turn repeatedly generalizes men is getting really fucking old really fucking fast, I have to say. Address shitty people in general, not just the men.

Self pity will not rescue you.
Sometimes we have to save our own lives,
not because no one else cares, but because no one else can.

Life for you has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
But how we survive is what makes us who we are.

Dreamed up the maps, give me the charcoal and the paper
We invent paths they cannot see, and they're too scared to walk

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.
  (#6338 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 19th 2013, 05:00 PM

Two people have dropped since you confirmed the instructor and I'm seriously considering following suit. There were 11 of us to start with, somebody might want to look into that.

(#6339 (permalink)) Old
.Sunnieshine Offline
I, myself, am imperfect
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 19th 2013, 11:51 PM

If you can't even be bothered to sit down and talk about it, then you obviously don't care.

(#6340 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Points: 172,473, Level: 59 Points: 172,473, Level: 59 Points: 172,473, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 20th 2013, 01:47 AM

Will you shut up?

'Cause you gotta survive
  (#6341 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 20th 2013, 05:19 PM

You made that semester a living hell for me and now I'm stuck with you again, I seriously hope you learned something. It's not all me, just because you have some authority doesn't mean you can abuse it.

(#6342 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 21st 2013, 12:42 AM

This isn't gonna work.

'Cause you gotta survive
  (#6343 (permalink)) Old
.Sunnieshine Offline
I, myself, am imperfect
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 21st 2013, 02:10 AM

I am done trying to work things out. Round and round drama every time. I'ma go cause I have no problem with sayin' goodbye!

(#6344 (permalink)) Old
Digit. Offline
Perfect INTP stereotype
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jason

Points: 15,788, Level: 18 Points: 15,788, Level: 18 Points: 15,788, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 21st 2013, 02:31 AM

Hey you
yeah you
I'm upset with you
because I did what was the hardest thing I have ever done and you just ignored me like I was some loser you couldn't wait to tell to go away
that was more painful than just rejecting me
that is why i'm uspet with you

so I don't wanna talk to you or think about you because everytime I do I think about how irate I am.

I would have said something but I know you'll just turn and say "what" having completely ignored me again like you always do

I knew you were out of my league
I knew that when I first met you but I didn't think I was this less than

So just leave cause your too cowardly to say anything to help me

Every heartbreak we go through makes us the perfect person for our soulmates. Shaping us into what they've always been looking for.

Need to talk, PM me.

To people(like me) who think asking for help annoys people I say:
It would bother me if you DIDN'T ask for help.
  (#6345 (permalink)) Old
Lamia Offline
Snake Goddess
Not a n00b

Name: Katherine

Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 12:45 AM

Seriously? What is your problem with me?

Buddy Since 5/12/13

Live Help Access Since 8/4/13

Chat Moderator Since 12/26/13

Videos Team Member since 1/11/14

PM me if you need anything at all ♥

(#6346 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 02:35 AM

You're seriously killing me.

(#6347 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 09:50 AM

What none of you seem to understand is that I'm trying. I'm really trying here, but apparently it's not working because I'm just not good enough. I'm sorry.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#6348 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 12:29 PM

Why did you make such a fuss about that Facebook comment?? I didn't mean it to be hurtful. If someone had said to me I would have realised the error of my ways, shut up and stopped looking for attention from them. I HATE when you send me a text and then follow it up with a PM or a comment saying 'Check your texts' it feels so bossy and sometimes I just want to be left alone, especially when the matter isn't urgent. I know I don't text back to you a lot but it's because you text me ALL the TIME and I JUST WANT SPACE TO BREATHE and then when I do contact you you're so AGGRESSIVE and you put me down all the time and it just makes me feel shit. I need you to stop ordering me about and to just a) give e some space and allow me to MISS you, because I do love you,but I need SPACE to love you, and b) be nicer to me: let me talk about my problems without just bringing the conversation back to you, don't react like a child when you're not pleased with something, and in general just be nicer... don't snide me or put me down or slag me all the time. I'm not a thick-skinned person and I know it's just a 'joke' but it's a joke that makes me not want to see you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6349 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 12:40 PM

Get over yourself.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#6350 (permalink)) Old
hill Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,722, Level: 12 Points: 6,722, Level: 12 Points: 6,722, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 04:05 PM

*J*

you are possibly the most amazing person i know of ...
you won't know this...
and you hardly know me , but i know you
and
i
love
you

sincerely - your friend...
  (#6351 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 10:38 PM

I just wanna say, I don't know if I'm coming back next year, so it was really, really fun and awesome having you in my classes freshman and sophomore year. If I do see you next year, then have a good summer; be safe, be smart and have fun. If I don't, I'm gonna miss you very much; please remember you were a great friend to me and I hope I have been to you. Take care.

(#6352 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Ghost

Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 22nd 2013, 11:05 PM

I'm a better worker than you. Inertia is the only reason I won't get your job.

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.
  (#6353 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 23rd 2013, 06:35 PM

THANK YOU! but I still don't understand why that took 3 and a half weeks. Now charge my account and I can forget what you just put me through.

(#6354 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 23rd 2013, 11:35 PM

I'm done putting up with this shit. I'm done feeling hurt because of you even though you're my friend and you're not trying to hurt me. I know you don't get why it bothers me that you're relying on smoking weed and stuff to make things better, but you won't even listen to what I have to say (and I'm not trying to force you to quit). We've been friends for many years now, and it hurts so much for me to say this, but I need a break from this friendship. It's literally killing me, and it's better for both of us if we just take a break. Maybe we can be better friends again in the future, but right now, if I don't do this, there may not be a future... I'm sorry; I've tried so hard to put up with you changing and your other friends hating me and everything else, but there's only so much a person can take before they completely lose it. I've tried not to be selfish and have given you endless second chances, even hurt myself multiple times because of you. If you truly care about me, you'll agree with me and let us distance ourselves. I'm so sorry, but I'm just done with this shit.

(#6355 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 26th 2013, 03:21 AM

Lolz. Go away.

'Cause you gotta survive
  (#6356 (permalink)) Old
Lamia Offline
Snake Goddess
Not a n00b

Name: Katherine

Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16 Points: 12,630, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 26th 2013, 06:09 AM

Why do you hate me?

Buddy Since 5/12/13

Live Help Access Since 8/4/13

Chat Moderator Since 12/26/13

Videos Team Member since 1/11/14

PM me if you need anything at all ♥

(#6357 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 27th 2013, 07:25 AM

This is beyond ridiculous.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#6358 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 27th 2013, 09:07 PM

You're fucking psycho, you know that? Do you realize what you're doing to me?

I think you're just scared. You know that the only reason I'm doing this is because you're a terrible excuse for a parent, and you don't wanna admit it, so you turn around and blame it on me. Well too fucking bad. Maybe you'll realize it when you find me hanging from my ceiling fan.

(#6359 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 28th 2013, 01:21 AM

Either talk to me or watch YouTube videos. Not both at the same time.

'Cause you gotta survive
  (#6360 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 28th 2013, 03:11 AM

As much I don't want to believe it, I'm certain we've reached the end of the road. We can't agree on the future anymore. I keep telling you that I'm willing to change things for you, but you can't accept that. I don't know whether to thank you or hit you. In the end, I don't feel anything anymore.

You're the greatest friend I could ever ask for. Even if you are such an asshole sometimes. But thanks for being here anyways.