TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#8361 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2015, 05:05 AM

You made me incapable of actually loving someone and destroyed all of the self esteem I once had, and had to build myself up to get. I can't believe you could do it. I was wrong about you.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#8362 (permalink)) Old
obelus Offline
divided yet whole

I've been here a while

Name: Oliver
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2015, 11:44 AM

I miss you. Your hat and everything else from your house has a strong scent of cigarettes and as disgusting as it is it reminds me of you and I can hear your voice again. I don't want to lose that.

“Peace is power”
  (#8363 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 7th 2015, 12:16 AM

Why the fuck do you think you have any right to be upset? You don't talk to me. You don't tell me what's going on in your life - whether you're moving 1000 miles away or your mum gets married. It's a year since we spoke on the phone but you still think you can message me and tell me you love me. It doesn't work like that. I spent months, and months, and months missing you, caring about you, agonising over the fact that we couldn't be on the same continent and it was exhausting. I'm done. Yes he is now my boyfriend and if that upsets you, well then you should have made a bit more fucking effort.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#8364 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 9th 2015, 01:59 AM

I wish things were different between us. If not for us, for her.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8365 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2015, 01:15 AM

You day I'm vindictive and need to move on. Well, I was having a bad night and sent that buy I assure you everything I said was true. You're heartless. And, forgiveness doesn't mean you still don't get angry. I forgave my abusers but I'm still angry with them about it.

Everything others have said is true. Your heartless and cruel and you feed off of people needing to depend on you.

I think I avoided a mess by all that happened.
  (#8366 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2015, 02:21 PM

Sometimes I wish you would think before you do. I really do try so hard to make you proud, and for the first time in my life I realized there's no point in trying. You will never be proud of me. There isn't anything in heaven or on this earth I could do or say to make you love me or want me.

Instead of wasting my life trying to make you proud, I need to start focusing on making me proud. Because isn't that what really matters? If I'm happy with who I am inside, then maybe my life will be that much better. I'm sorry, but I just simply don't need you anymore. Good luck, and have a nice life.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8367 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2015, 06:01 PM

I wish I could remove every apology you ever gave me. Ever excuse.
Internalization is easier than exterior excuses that just say I'm meaningless to you.
I'd rather have meant something negative than meant nothing at all, and I know that's bad. But it's really shitty when to me you're a ghost in my life and left a significant mark and your disappearance has significantly harmed me, while for you, you just forgot to reply.
It's controlling, and it makes me a shitty person but I love knowing that A still tries to contact me and wants me to forgive her, but I'm in control, and that she'll always get to miss me.
You forgot me. I always wanted to believe that I mattered, but no matter what you say, you and I both know you're lying.
I want to believe it's that I care about you, but maybe I'm just a shitty individual. I don't know.
I know I'm shitty.

something burning?
  (#8368 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2015, 06:11 PM

I'm willing to try and educate you because you haven't quite crossed the line of being a jerk, but I will not argue with you over this. I'm right and you aren't worth that much energy.

You come across as condescending and it's borderline insulting. I don't think you intend to, but it's very off-putting.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 11th 2015 at 09:03 PM.
  (#8369 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2015, 01:02 PM

There are days when I think I'm doing really well. I don't think of you. I don't cry for you. Then there are days when I feel like everything is collapsing around me. Today is one of those days. I really miss you.

(#8370 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 12th 2015, 03:56 AM

Lately I've been okay but your death hit me all over again and it hurts so much.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#8371 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 12th 2015, 03:33 PM

I really wish you were here to see all of the positive changes going on in my life. I kindly miss you sometimes. It would be nice to get a Hello once and again.

(#8372 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2015, 03:37 AM

Considering I have it IN WRITING that I can "reapply to the university" to begin any other program I want in January, I'm confused because I don't fit the established policies that say I'm never allowed back, period. If there are extra steps for me, those should be in there too, and there aren't any. I guess I'm emailing you after the break to clear this up. Not that I'm doing it tomorrow, but I'm seriously considering using the option to return.

You misunderstood me, if I wanted to apply for January, I would've said so, and I know it's the holidays etc. Based on what you said, I have the answer to my question anyway though. Thanks.

Last edited by Kate*; December 15th 2015 at 10:06 PM.
  (#8373 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2015, 06:43 AM

Als ik je goed hoorde dat je woensdag en donderdagavonden gaat werken, denk ik dat je het als een smoes gaat meewerken om niet op mijn verjaardag te komen logeren...

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  (#8374 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven
Pronouns: They/Them

Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2015, 10:52 AM

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD, you actually spoke to me after 9 months of absolutely hating me for nooooo reason at all what so ever and the whole best friend thing was ruined cause of you but anywho I'm still soooo happy you finally spoke to me and I know I suck at talking to people but seriously AHHHHHHH yay

That was a very weird message wow.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.
  (#8375 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 5,906, Level: 11 Points: 5,906, Level: 11 Points: 5,906, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2015, 11:27 PM

If you have a problem with something, have the courage to stand on your own and tell me, rather than dragging everyone else into the situation. They don't want to be a part of your need to create mountains out of molehills.

Nor do I for that matter. But thanks to technology, even when I avoid you in person you can just message me. I hate your constant moaning and negative mindset. We ALL do. And that's not just me saying this to justify my own feelings; people have actually told me that and said that they are avoiding you too.

You have come into this flat and tried to take over the way we live. We don't want that. You are the last one in, if anything you should just adapt. Certainly NOT try and boss us around. It's not Queen Amy and the minions. So f*ck off. Or I will tell you this to your face and you really won't like it because I won't hold back.

And breathe...

Be kind to yourself.
  (#8376 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2015, 02:29 AM

I fucked up, I'm sorry. I'll try better next time

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Càed'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."
  (#8377 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven
Pronouns: They/Them

Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24 Points: 28,132, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2015, 09:41 AM

OK, past me....

What the heck were you thinking????!!!!!! Posting things like that on a PUBLIC SITE where the ENTIRE WORLD can see. There's this thing called being on PRIVATE if you are going to post triggering and frankly UNTRUE things on the internet. NONE of that stuff was true and I mean none like seriously. You moron. Saying those things like are you trying to get better or just try and make everyone else depressed as well?! And I don't care what you thought, if they actually were true or not, like you can't just say those things if they aren't true. And then going and complaining about other pages that have triggering stuff on them, when you have legit the EXACT SAME FREAKING STUFF on your page! Like, what the heck? You disgust me. Those posts disgust me and sometimes I feel like you weren't trying to get better and let out your emotions, you were just trying to be "funny" and "relatable" and get tons of followers like the true idiot you are. Saying those things. Where are your morals, your dignity, your respect? Your wanting to get better? Just everything seriously. Boy am I glad I deleted them before someone else decided to go down my pictures and see them. I wouldn't want people looking at them and getting worse and believing half that stuff like ugh that's disgusting trying to make other people see that.

Really need to just have a little vent to past me there. I feel so much better. I was a right idiot wasn't I.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.
  (#8378 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2015, 09:58 AM

I know that common sense didn't come standard with you, and that's why I'm trying to keep calm and to deal with it, but I really just wanna hit you with a book.

(#8379 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 5,906, Level: 11 Points: 5,906, Level: 11 Points: 5,906, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2015, 04:34 PM

Don't make excuses. Me not spending time in the living room is no reason not to tell me things to my face instead of via text. My door is about a metre away from yours.

Also, don't tell me you're negative because you've, "got stuff going on". So have we all. That's life. I've been ill recently, yet you don't see me moaning about it or feeling sorry for myself.

I wish you'd leave. It was going to be such a lovely flat this year. At last.

Be kind to yourself.
  (#8380 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2015, 06:04 PM

Dear K, you know how I feel about Love, but saying "I like you" or "I really like you" doesn't come near to conveying how I feel about you. So, I guess what I should really say is... I think I'm falling in love with you. I'm just scared of what it means, because it admits that I am dependent on you in someway, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that you might not feel the same way about me. But yeah... I think I'm falling in love with you.

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#8381 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2015, 06:38 AM

You can't nag me to find a new career and then shoot down every idea I have. None of this is my fault. The wasted money and debt, the fact that I'm never allowed near people again, that I can't do any of the things I want(ed), the fact that I'm stuck with this disorder with horrible outcomes, and it's not easy either. Help, or leave me alone. That idea was growing on me, but I guess I'm not even going to try for it. I probably wouldn't have gotten in anyway, but there are studies that I waned to do. and maybe I could've taught.

I still can't believe I'm the one with the poor fit after the way you treated me and yes there are days I still want nothing more than to go back.

Don't become like the ones who taught you (some of you already are.) And if you ever teach, treat your students like human beings.

She's friends with you on Facebook, honestly, I think that's a little creepy. I could contact you too if I really wanted to, but considering how I know you question everything, I'm not going to do that.

If you forget to interview me, then I don't want to work for you.

Last edited by Kate*; December 19th 2015 at 12:32 AM.
  (#8382 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2015, 07:09 AM

I love you.
  (#8383 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 18th 2015, 12:37 AM

I think your face looks perfectly fine. I can teach you to box sometime if it was ok with your parents, we could have a good time...

(#8384 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 18th 2015, 05:04 PM

As Christmas draws near, I wish you were here to see how Ava has grown, to join us for dinner and for presents, and to be a part of the family.

(#8385 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 18th 2015, 08:11 PM

You disgust me.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#8386 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 18th 2015, 09:36 PM

I have every right to my feelings. I'm not gonna be shamed for that. You're too biased to see the reality of the situation. I've talked to a lot of people about this and they said I wasn't in the wrong. I know there is one thing I regret but we all have regrets. It was a waste of time and I'll never respect someone as rude and heartless as that. I'd hate being friends or acquainted with someone as cruel ads you.
  (#8387 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 18th 2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metanoia. View Post
You disgust me.
Who disgusts you?

Hope you are doing okay.
  (#8388 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 19th 2015, 01:35 AM

Well I fucked up. I wish I could have said what I said in that stupid text in person, it would have seemed a lot less creepy and shit.

Dammit you just made me fuck up so bad and you don't even know how.

Hey, I see you looking at me! I'll show you how I bloodied these knuckles! YOU WANNA GO FOR ROUND FUCKING TWO, YOU SON OF A BITCH?!"

(#8389 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 19th 2015, 04:01 AM

You're another one of those people who wants nothing to do with me because my past is too intense for you. Christ then how do you think I feel?

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#8390 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 19th 2015, 04:32 AM

You're not doing enough to help me, and that's sad/scary, because I know you're doing your best.
  (#8391 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 20th 2015, 01:11 AM

I'm glad you're here for the holidays, but I'm upset that I have to spend time with you.

(#8392 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 20th 2015, 03:48 PM

Do you really think I wouldn't have told you? That's kind of a big deal.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#8393 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 22nd 2015, 08:35 PM

Yes, today I avoided it on purpose. Can't imagine where I might've learned that.

(#8394 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 23rd 2015, 01:15 AM

I love you, and I really can't wait to see you in a few days, but I'm honestly nervous. I hope that everything is okay.

(#8395 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 24th 2015, 11:25 AM

Sorry that my slightly eccentric nature causes you to think I should be in acting. I really am just being myself, because, you know, family and all that...
  (#8396 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 25th 2015, 04:58 AM

I just want you to know that I forgive you. I know it's taken me a long time to say this and truly mean it, but I do. I forgive you. I realize now that everything you've done, you thought you were doing out of love.

Just know that I truly forgive you, and I love you.

(#8397 (permalink)) Old
Toxic Mermaid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Abbi

Points: 4,876, Level: 10 Points: 4,876, Level: 10 Points: 4,876, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2015, 06:02 PM

I'm trying so hard to be in this, but you make it difficult. You keep choosing him over me. I'm trying to include him but you keep wanting to "do your own thing" and I'm sick of being let down.
  (#8398 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2015, 07:12 PM

So parents of children with disabilities aren't allowed to give their perspective on having a child with your disability because there is no way their life was hard compared to yours?! And you're going to block people for disagreeing with you, block away! I'm sorry you have that, but you're being INCREDIBLY immature by thinking that your perspective is the only important one. You really need to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you just because you're disabled. You aren't the only one allowed to complain that it makes your life SUCK sometimes.

It would be a lot easier to move on if doing so didn't require your help. I don't want to contact you and risk asking because if you remember me, the answer is probably no and then I'm going to feel like an idiot.

Last edited by Kate*; December 27th 2015 at 01:05 AM.
  (#8399 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2015, 07:19 PM

your inconsiderate and don't think. You just do whatever the fuck you want the hell with anyone else. You flirt with me and make me uncomfortable im not into you like that I like girls. Then when they tell you not to do that anymore you get hurt and start treating me like shit. News flash you need to grow the hell up and learn how to respect women and people in general.
  (#8400 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2015, 12:50 PM

While I'm grateful you were willing to spend money on me like that, there's a reason why my Steam Wishlist contained things. It was so you wouldn't keep buying me games I don't want. It's both disappointing to me and a waste of your money. Even when I add things to it you still ignore it and buy whatever. Like, seriously? Why?