TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#8441 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2016, 02:02 AM

Please accept me into your frat? I have no social life.
  (#8442 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2016, 02:17 AM

Referring to your anxiety medication as "anti-crazy pills" isn't edgy or funny, it's actually really ignorant and disrespectful.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#8443 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2016, 11:00 AM

I hope you didn't die last night. His death was hard enough.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#8444 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2016, 02:57 PM

I love you, you really are an amazing friend. I just wish you weren't such an idiot sometimes.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8445 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2016, 08:42 PM

It bothers me that you haven't tried to reach out to me. I removed you from my Facebook a long time ago, and you have not asked me why. I wanted you to ask me. I wanted to tell you.

I removed you because you were (are) friends with my abusers on Facebook. We ended up getting tagged in the same post one time, and I don't want them to know ANYTHING about me. You lied to me. You said that you were keeping an eye on them because they were still hurting other girls. I saw you writing messages to them, back and forth. That's not okay... to pretend you hate them and then talk to them like you're BFFs. Not okay.

I want to tell you this so bad because you need to know. And I want you to tell me that I am mistaken. I want my mentor back. :/

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#8446 (permalink)) Old
Toxic Mermaid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Abbi

Points: 4,876, Level: 10 Points: 4,876, Level: 10 Points: 4,876, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2016, 10:09 PM

You know where to go if you want to know what's going on inside my head.
  (#8447 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2016, 03:33 PM

There are days where I feel great, and then there are days when you're on my mind.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8448 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2016, 09:47 PM

I can't say I'm okay with everything that has happened. I can't say I've forgiven you. I can't even say I trust you the way I did Before. But I am trying to accept it. I can't change it, and you seem happy. I see the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you. I hear the things he says. And then I remember how you were treated Before. I remember the backhanded comments, the insults disguised as jokes. I remember how long I tried to get you to see him the way I did, and finally you did. It wasn't because of me, and it wasn't how I wanted you to get there. But you did. And now you're with someone who makes you happy. So I'm trying to accept it. I'm trying to be okay.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#8449 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2016, 10:21 PM

I realized in my women and gender studies class that I was emotionally stunted on my way to becoming the hyper-masculine, seemingly emotionless self I am today. The way I am now makes it really hard to communicate with people, especially girls. So thanks, mom, dad, brothers and friends, for making me feel unworthy every time I cried from the age of four. Thanks a lot.
  (#8450 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2016, 11:11 PM

I saw you sitting over there all by yourself. Just staring at me lonesomely. I don't know why I didn't smile. Don't know why I didn't go over and say hey or anything. You got up and went somewhere. I assumed back to the room with everyone's stuff. I waited a bit thinking wondering if you went to the bathroom or if you were coming back. I then went there to see if you were still here and look as if I was casually checking my bag or phone for stuff. You weren't there. I don't think your stuff was there. I was debating whether or not to go out to the lobby but I figured they wouldn't let me back in to the meet even though I was an obvious swimmer. I went back and you still weren't there. I waited the rest of the meet because I finished my events and stayed for the awards I deep down knew I wasn't going to get any, but stayed to support the team. I scanned the area looking to see if you bailed and I figured you did. We then went out to the team dinner. It was good, you should have been there. I enjoyed the coaches word and I think it was honestly a good season. You then just vanished from the chat without a trace or goodbye. Regionals haven't even started and I was hoping to see you there. Sure you're a senior and it wont matter for you in a few years anyway, and I'm just some random freshman you've never seen before, and I told myself it'd blow over, it was just temporary, or I was just some dumbfuck misinterpreting signals, but I think we had something. I'm sorry for not doing anything and stranding you out there. Well farewell and good luck at college. By the way, you might not remember this but I forgot to say one time, that your face isn't messed up, its beautiful. Per aspera ad astra.

I would say this to the persons face, but the face has disappeared.

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Càed'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."

Last edited by Gwynbleidd; January 30th 2016 at 01:50 AM.
  (#8451 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2016, 08:08 AM

Yes, I sent that to you over social media at 3:30 AM on a Sunday. Your contact link is broken and I don't want to like the page unless I get into a program so how else was I supposed to do it? As long as it doesn't come back to bite me and you update the list since you've accredited that program for decades, I don't care.

I need help which probably means having to contact you again, but there is SHAME here and I don't want to have to come back to you and admit that I failed, even if I didn't have control over why.

There's less shame with contacting you because you were with me through most of that, but I still feel like I'm bothering you and I don't know what you can do anyway.

I'm SO glad you finally started therapy, I'd been hoping you would for awhile, but we aren't close enough for me to say anything to you about it. I should probably be next, just when I think I'm ready to move on, I realize I'm still stuck. I don't want to finally work up the courage to go only to have them say this isn't real or that my only options are dead end entry level crap I would hate. It wouldn't be my first time, but everything about my experience as a student and a client has been absolutely horrific.

I refuse to believe happiness is a choice, it's no more a choice for me than my mental illness and neurological disability. I live my life, you don't. When you do a better job surviving in my shoes than I have then you can tell me I'm choosing to make myself miserable in circumstances you can't even imagine yet in your view I somehow created. I'm so SICK TO DEATH of people telling me I'm "choosing" this mess and that I "put myself here." I've done nothing of the sort and I will not be guilt tripped into believing that I can fix something I have no control over! Life is so much easier when you don't listen to people on Youtube. I'm going to let the strangers and/or trolls who will never understand me fight this one out.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 3rd 2016 at 12:52 AM.
  (#8452 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2016, 03:00 PM

You over react about everything. You ask me why I'm upset, and then I tell you. Instead of acting like an adult about it and realizing not everyone is going to agree with what you do, but that's okay, you tell me 'there will be consequences to deal with.' Not only does that sound like a threat, but just shows how childish you really are.

(#8453 (permalink)) Old
Aradia Megido Offline
~~~Maid Of Time~~~
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mika

Points: 6,093, Level: 11 Points: 6,093, Level: 11 Points: 6,093, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2016, 04:13 PM

To dad,

When you hit me it hurts. You may not realize it but it does. Why do you think im in my room most the time? And I wear that jacket? Because when you hit me, it bruises. It also hurts me emotionally when you ignore me and don't care what I say. You care about the other kids..oh wait, they are more perfect than I am and will ever be.
  (#8454 (permalink)) Old
thenameseli Offline
SBLover
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: eli

Points: 4,599, Level: 10 Points: 4,599, Level: 10 Points: 4,599, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2016, 11:33 PM

You say you understand what it's like being a teenager: you don't. it's been more than 30 years for you. Stop making me hate myself. You're supposed to guide me, to make me feel better. Instead, you're making my life hell, and you'll never get that. After we fight, don't ask if I'm still cutting myself- the answer will always be no. (even though it's yes)

to my love:
Stop kicking me to the curve after I tell you the truth, or try to help you. We're both fucked up and you know that. Stop holding my self harm against me. Stop being so mean to me. I'm in love with you- can't you see that?????
  (#8455 (permalink)) Old
thenameseli Offline
SBLover
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: eli

Points: 4,599, Level: 10 Points: 4,599, Level: 10 Points: 4,599, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2016, 11:38 PM

I'm sorry. I wish I could do more, but I'm sorry. I hope things work out for you.
Life's a journey and you have the opportunity to make the most of it.
Leave this person, or find someone to help you deal with them.
  (#8456 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2016, 02:37 AM

I apologize for getting too drunk. I won't do it again, thats for sure.
  (#8457 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2016, 03:34 PM

I hate how you make everyone feel so horrible when you come around.

(#8458 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2016, 06:09 PM

I'm ready. I want to give you this part of me. I don't even know if I care anymore about wether or not you give me anything back... I just want to please you and make you happy, because seeing you happy makes me happy. And, God, if only you knew the number of times I've had to catch myself from sayin "I love you" in the morning when I'm not quite thinking straight and my mind isn't censoring thoughts, or how many times I've almost spilled open about just how much you mean to me. So yeah. I guess you could say I'm in love with you. But it just sounds too cliché, and what I feel for you isn't cliché. So instead I'll tell you this: I feel such a deep connection with you, I want to be with you all the time, I want to make you happy, I want to give myself completely to you. And it's crazy.

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#8459 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2016, 07:23 AM

We talk about you in therapy and even he says you aren't a good person. You'll never see that and I'll never tell you.
  (#8460 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2016, 02:44 PM

I know that no one is perfect. I know that we all make mistakes, and I just wanted to say that it's okay if you fall short of expectations. You're still loved. I love you, God loves you. You have people who are going to be here for you no matter what happens in your life. Stay strong, because it's okay if you fail sometimes. It doesn't mean you have to stop trying.

(#8461 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2016, 04:51 PM

There are two reasons that I'm not even more of a wreck: the fact that it was no one's fault, and the fact that I know I'm not the only one to either have this happen or to be screwed and treated like crap by you. You had to do it, but not that way. I expected better from you of all people.

Sometimes the professionals are the most judgemental people when it comes to the things they work in. If I was,excluded in part, for refusing to become like that then I'm not sorry it ended. I wonder A LOT how these people got through the screening and others didn't. He was right when he said we're seeing the downfall of the profession, but I think that could be said of a lot of them.

I will NEVER regret standing up for myself. I hope you at least learned something from me. Sometimes I still want to go back. I want the career without the criticism that questioned my ability to be human.

Last edited by Kate*; February 5th 2016 at 06:26 AM.
  (#8462 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2016, 04:39 PM

I love you, but I wish you'd just move on and get on with your life.

(#8463 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2016, 08:30 PM

If you require ALL employees to have childcare experience, you probably should've put that on the job description/requirements. I can't tell if you're desperate enough to overlook that, or if you didn't really look at my resume.

I went out in a blizzard for a 4 minute interview, did it ever occur to you to do it over the phone and then decide if you wanted me or not? And don't make me feel bad about not having a copy of my resume when you're already HOLDING one, unless you thought I had a better one, I don't. My flexible schedule may give me a snowball's chance in hell, but I doubt it.

Last edited by Kate*; February 11th 2016 at 06:33 PM.
  (#8464 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2016, 01:21 PM

I wish you weren't such a baby. Seriously. You're older than me, grow up.

(#8465 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2016, 03:58 PM

I wanted a reason to hold on, even if it's small.
*Sighs* My time is short...
  (#8466 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2016, 04:01 PM

I wish you'd stop acting like you own the world, and like you know everything. Simply put, you don't.

(#8467 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2016, 01:08 AM

* NOT TH RELATED

I'm learning quickly, it's just not what you want and NO insulting me after I asked for help doesn't HELP me do anything, it just teaches me to never do it again, (post deleted.) I want to leave the group again, don't know why I'm still in it. That's the second post I've deleted in 3 days. And by the way, that came back to bite you, because I found posts where it turns out she agreed with me, so yeah. In extremely rare circumstances, you can take any job you can get, and I happen to be in one of them. If it weren't for my mother I would be on the street in addition to completely broke with no income and in debt, but you wouldn't know that. So, that may not be "how you do it", but I have no other choice! They were still in the wrong. At least I'm trying.

Part of me wonders if you think that deleting my post means I'm being any of the things I've been (falsely) accused of being in the past, and part of me doesn't care because I know I don't owe you an explanation.

Last edited by Kate*; February 14th 2016 at 08:45 PM.
  (#8468 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 13th 2016, 05:20 AM

I'm worth more than the way you've treated me. If you can't see what a jerk you're being right now, well, I guess I was wrong about you. And as sad as that makes me, I know I'm in the right so I'm not backing down.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#8469 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 14th 2016, 02:28 PM

I love you, and I'm glad you've finally came around, but I wish you'd just leave the past alone. Everyone is just starting to heal, and if you rip off that band-aid too soon, you're going to open something that's going to be super hard to stitch back.

(#8470 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 16th 2016, 03:24 PM

Chances are you only remember me because you can't forget me. Best case scenario, you couldn't care less, worst case, they lied. I need someone else to look at this mess and try to make something out of it, tell me something other than they've got nothing, because I'm running out of hope; and that's a dangerous place to be.

(#8471 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 16th 2016, 08:20 PM

I really like you. I often wonder about "love", and several times I've had to catch myself before the words "I love you" push past my teeth, because I really don't know about Love. It's such a heavy word, and for me it would mean letting go of my fears of us separating next year or doing long-distance, and I'm still working on that. So I can't say that I love you, because if I do I want to be a hundred and ten percent sure, and I don't want to feel like I'm making myself vulnerable; I would want it to feel like I'm just being honest and not feel the pressure of wondering wether or not you'd say it back.
However, I can say bluntly and concretely that I really like you. When I'm with you, I feel liked and calm and safe, and I feel like although it requires effort, we both try to put our selfish desires aside and support the other. At least this is how I see it.
But I do find it hard sometimes; I feel like I've been conditioned to believe that when you love someone you should absolutely put them before yourself, that you should understand them perfectly and that it should be reciprocated. And that makes me feel like I'm sometimes being selfish... I know you have big plans, and in just a few months time you'll be moving to another school. We can't know what'll happen then, we can't know how we'll feel. We might break up, and yeah, that will suck and I'm scared of building something which might have to be knowked down, but I'm really trying to enjoy what we have now. We might try to do long-distance, and that thought scares me too, because I'm someone who needs constant reassurance that I'm desired and exclusive, and I fear that long-distance would definitely create more doubt than I already have.
I also have an "ideal" vision of love, and in that sense I tend to have very perfectionist thoughts, so whenever something seems to be a bit fishy I get paranoid that this isn't meant to be. But I'm working on it. I'm trying to not take that vision too seriously, and at the same time work towards it.
I want to show you so many parts of me... and I don't mean physically. I'm not that good at sharing my feelings when they're very intense, which they are, but I'm trying to ease myself into a place where I can talk to you the way I would to my best friends. I want to feel comfortable talking about extremely random shit, and also extremely serious shit, but not in a way to target you personally.
I really like you, and whatever it is that we're doign and no matter what it becaomes, I'm happy that we're doing it now.

(#8472 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 17th 2016, 03:45 PM

I miss you. I wish I didn't. I spent my entire life wanting to get away from you, and now that I'm away from you, I want nothing more than to reach out and pull you back in to my life, and I have no idea why.

(#8473 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 18th 2016, 06:23 AM

Chances are my life will only get easier when stop trying and rely on the government for the rest of my life.

What do you do when you're desperately homesick for a place that's no longer home? Time has moved on without me and I no longer belong in the only place my heart aches to be right now.

I still want it, I don't know if that will ever go away, and there's a part of me that's not completely convinced it was impossible.

This will haunt me for the rest of my life, mostly because I have no chance at one now. I fought my whole life to end up ruined and broken, yet it will never end. I'm not strong enough to do this forever and I have yet to be wrong about anything that happened to me. Sometimes things never work out. Not everyone gets a happy ending.

Now I see why you're "coaches" and not licensed professionals. Most of them would know better than to use the term "mentally weak" I sucked so much at it they threw me out and I know better. And if you told me to "take responsibility" for the mess I had no control over one more time, I was going to scream. I WAS a victim and I DIDN'T have control, so stop saying suck it up and move on!

I'm not going to say this is legit PTSD but other people can tell I've been traumatized, so good job mental health professionals.

Last edited by Kate*; February 21st 2016 at 12:25 AM.
  (#8474 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2016, 06:25 AM

It's hard. It's so hard for me, and you just can't understand. It kills me inside. It kills me again and again every day, because I see myself, someone who hasn't quite found her feet yet, and then I see you, and you've mastered walking and have grown wings and are ready to launch yourself into a full flight to somewhere I can't reach you. You can't understand how much it pains me to know that you don't like me nearly as much as I like you. We both know it's just a countdown now, and somehow you just seem so okay with it... Like it'll be easy.
I'm stuck in this situation with you and you understand what I'm going through, but I like you too much to leave. I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt myself. Or you. But it seems that you're hard to hurt, anyway. I guess we'll both have to be selfish now.

(#8475 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2016, 04:42 PM

I don't exactly like you, and while I'm going to be allowing you to come in to my home and be around my family, keep in mind that you need to treat everyone with the utmost respect. I don't have to let you stay here. You've just caught me on a good day.

(#8476 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2016, 09:02 AM

You've been gone 9 years now, most of the time it doesn't feel like it. You're a major reason I got into that. I hope you're not disappointed that it fell apart. I thought by now I'd be helping people who were dealing with the issues you did to keep them from suffering like I think you did. Instead it destroyed my self-esteem and left my life in shambles and of course, I'll never be able to do what I dreamed of while I try to fall asleep and expect to be rejected from a job in retail. I really wish I could at least help him, he reminded me SO much of you it was scary, and him too, but mostly the first guy. I can never do that either though, so now it just has to hurt as I ache to do something else that's impossible. Stupid disability.

I FINALLY sent you that, been thinking about doing it forever. And this time I mean it when I say it's okay if you don't respond, though it would probably sting a little, I know you don't owe me anything including an answer or help. And now the anxiety starts to set in, I know it went to the right place, I tend to tell you too much, I tried to keep it as vague as possible because you always resisted knowing the details. It was kind of depressing, but you know what? The truth is that my life has been a complete NIGHTMARE, this was mild compared to how it could've come out and it certainly hasn't all been all butterflies and rainbows since then. I'm not going to pretend everything is okay just so you don't feel bad. That wasn't to guilt trip you into responding either, I'm hoping for one, but I'm not your job anymore. Maybe it wasn't the most professional email I've ever sent, but considering how often I ended up in your office I figure it's probably okay and either way, what's done is done and there's no going back now. If you don't want to respond, you won't.

I hope I didn't offend you, I hope you know I would never do that on purpose

Last edited by Kate*; February 25th 2016 at 04:56 AM.
  (#8477 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2016, 04:20 PM

I really really don't like you. You've betrayed me, you've hurt me, and you've never been nice to me. When I finally move past it, you come back in to my life, and I have to start all over again. I wish you'd just away.

(#8478 (permalink)) Old
Stormblade Offline
The Cool Half
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Logan
Pronouns: He/Him

Points: 11,327, Level: 15 Points: 11,327, Level: 15 Points: 11,327, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2016, 12:51 AM

Hey Paul, your shoes are ugly.

(#8479 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2016, 07:56 PM

I wish you understood me. I think we are growing apart, and that breaks my heart.

(#8480 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2016, 04:47 PM

A response already and it made me cry. It means a lot more than it probably should. And I know you care at least a little because you answered when you didn't have to. You're still going to be my last resort because I'm no longer in your job description, but maybe I can eventually ask you for help that I know you can give because I can trust that you will. I know that I can never tell you that, and I'm so torn about it. It will never be my place or my business so it will never happen, but I want to prevent it from happening to you because I care and it was horrible. And for the record, yes I realize it's not entirely healthy or my fault that I kept getting sent to you, but I swear I wasn't doing it on purpose. I really hope you can't/couldn't tell. I'd like to believe that you'd bring it up if it was obvious, maybe you figure setting the boundary and keeping it as professional as possible is enough especially since I'm not there anymore.

Last edited by Kate*; February 27th 2016 at 05:48 AM.