TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#961 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2009, 07:50 AM

Today was amazing with you. I didn't ever want to let go of you tonight. You give the best hugs I've ever felt in my life. It was sad to see you go but when your eyes started tearing up it was nice to know that I still have an impact on you.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#962 (permalink)) Old
Half doomed and semi-sweet <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rhia.

Points: 11,678, Level: 15 Points: 11,678, Level: 15 Points: 11,678, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2009, 09:13 AM

Woah. I miss you. Where are you?
I mean I REALLY miss you, you used to be just like my twin.
I've noticed that since we stopped talking so much i've started acting like you.
It's like i'm trying to keep you with me. We've not spoken in over a year.

I've been sending people out all over to look for you.
I've been in contact with your friends.
WHERE ARE YOU?
I need you, my mushroom mod.
=[

H a p p i n e s s.
  (#963 (permalink)) Old
misslauralucy7 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Points: 9,810, Level: 14 Points: 9,810, Level: 14 Points: 9,810, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2009, 05:33 AM

Really? Am I fucking invisible to you or something? Everyone else must deserve your time and attention much more then me right? I must deserve EVERYONE'S second thought...because I'm obviously not important to you, or anyone else for that matter. Fucking a. What the hell do I have to do to make someone actually give a shit about me?
  (#964 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2009, 06:45 PM

as much as i fuck up and make mistakes, i actually love you. and im so afraid of loosing you. i know we fight.. but i never mean any of the things i say that are mean and disrespectful

please fight for us?
  (#965 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2009, 07:06 PM

You treat people like shit so it's no wonder they leave!

And everyone does your dirty work for you, just because you can "get us promoted to the first section". But you can't because you treat people like shit, so they leave and you have to replace experienced people with fresh new players and start from scratch! What's the turnover over this past year? I can think of at least 5. You might think you're superior to us, but you're not. Just because we're young doesn't mean we're not worth anything. We're committed, we turn up, we play and get treated like shit. You don't deserve anyone's respect. I hope you see this.

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever
  (#966 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2009, 07:19 PM

i wish you were right next to me.
  (#967 (permalink)) Old
xander Offline
Average Joe

Name: xander

Points: 10,740, Level: 15 Points: 10,740, Level: 15 Points: 10,740, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2009, 07:54 PM

your a fucking drama queen, and ur not helping

XANDER

am i in love? or am i being used?
  (#968 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2009, 10:10 PM

You promised over and over that you wouldn't leave me. I messed up for awhile, and then decided to fix it, and THAT's when you decided to stop talking to me!?

Fine. I hate you now. I hope she hurts you. I hope your life sucks. And I hope... *sigh* I hope you forget about me and have a good life. And I wish you would have tried to talk to me about it...
  (#969 (permalink)) Old
Kiki=] Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Keilah

Points: 9,374, Level: 14 Points: 9,374, Level: 14 Points: 9,374, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2009, 10:47 PM

i wish you would quit so i could go back. i hate seeing your car there whenever i go. I am now java chiller deprived. i hope your happy mr!
gahh go work at a different one or something!
or you could buy me one every time i go and i'll think about not keying your car =]

When fate closes a door, go in through a window.
-unknown
  (#970 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 11:42 AM

so glad we're talking again, i missed you more than you know.
  (#971 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 04:14 PM

You total ******.
I waited ALL DAY waiting for you to call me because I missed you so much.
Then when you call you're in the pub and only want to talk "for a minute".
I'VE NOT SPOKEN TO YOU ALL DAY and I wont be able to later - i'm at work and you KNOW IT!
I just went and got a dress to wear for your birthday that I couldnt even afford.

Me: "what pub are you at?"
You: "Oh you don't know it"

I was just casually interested and by avoiding telling me you've made me PARANOID.

You acted so BORED on the phone. Yes, bored to be talking to me.
Thanks for that, you've made me feel amazing about myself.
You have NO IDEA how much i've missed you and how much I was looking forward to talking to you.
Crying before work....NICE.
What am I meant to say?
"Yeah my face is the colour of a slapped arse because I banged into a wall"
More like "my boyfriend's an inconsiderate arsehole when he's with his mates with booze"

You've ruined my entire day. Work's going to be hell...well, even WORSE than usual.

ARFAEhtUht.

H a p p i n e s s.
  (#972 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 05:33 PM

what is wrong with you lately.
are you just not interested in hanging out with me anymore?
you leave the 30th and then i will only be able to see you every other weekend
if that.

i was hoping to spend as much time with you as possible before then
but i guess you had different plans.

v.v
  (#973 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 05:39 PM

I don't want this week to end because I'm scared you'll be too busy for me after.
  (#974 (permalink)) Old
Unicorn. Offline
Cookie monster
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 15,428, Level: 18 Points: 15,428, Level: 18 Points: 15,428, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 07:51 PM

I miss you

~Jess x
17|10|09

Whenever your world starts crashing down
That's where you'll find me
  (#975 (permalink)) Old
Dreamer Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 13,867, Level: 17 Points: 13,867, Level: 17 Points: 13,867, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 07:56 PM

It's all just a game to you, isn't it? I can't believe I ever layed eyes upon you, nor that I actually believed in you. I'm such a fool, and I hate what you've become!

I wouldn't make it through without you <3

If you want to; check out my poems and stuff under the "Self Expression"-forum.

You are BEAUTIFUL! <3

Always remember to smile!
  (#976 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 09:29 PM

Did you know, living with you, makes me want my ED's back? I'd shit if I was as fat as you are. You honestly repulse me, how could you eat almost every fucking thing in the house? You've got you some serious issues, and I really can't wait for you to start high school. I hope you start public school then, I wanna see people treat you like shit. "Oh she's just 10, leave her alone." Bullshit. If she wants to play games with me, let's go bitch. "She's in a broken home..." HAHA. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF. God. An you think I'm not either? This sympathy shit for you, has got to go. This is life. Get over it. I hate you, so much. I hope you move out soon, and your mother becomes even more unaware of you than she already is...

Daddy, go fuck yourself. Kay, thanks.

I wish it was Tuesday, but with us, I wish alot. I wish you understood how stressed I am right now, but you, blissfully unaware of how I feel, because I guess you're too wrapped up in trying to get away from me to see, I'm basically only alive because you love me. You break my heart, you really do. In all honesty, you need to learn to trust me, this repetitive cutting yourself down, and saying I love you, is only making YOU push yourself away from me, it is really tiring to have to repeat myself so many times a week. Learn to trust me, I still love you, I still care about you, I still wanna be with you, I still wanna marry you. The deal sealer? Dinner Tuesday. You need to understand, I just wanna be with you, survive school, and eventually tell my family "Go fucking choke on it." Patience is key, I wont ever forget about you when I go back to school, that's part of loving someone, all you can think about is them, right? right. So just get some confidence in yourself and we'll be okay, I promise you I love you. Why can't you see that? I put so much effort into talking to my dad about this week, it is killing me. Like I've always said, I put you first. I just wish you knew the extent of how much I loved you. When you come, I'll show you. I promise. I didn't have a fight with my dad in walmart yesterday for nothing. I'm fighting for you, for me, for us, and for our life togeather. I really do love you.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.

(#977 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 09:51 PM

mom, i don't know what to do, you put all this pressure on me.. and scaring me. calling me unresponsible. and how i don't act my age. when i turn 18, the saturday after next what am i going to do...you say im not ready for the real word, but your just gunna make me go out there like a lost puppy, not knowing where to go or what to do. i wish you would make me realize that you love me, but whatever. i wish dad was here, he would support all my descions, be 100% happy with me being who im with now. i miss you daddy, and i wish you would come through that front door, look me in the eyes and say i missed you. but i know that it wont happen. i hope the person that did this.. that hit us.. that destroyed this family DIES. his life should be gone since he took someones else's life away

baby, without you.. my life isn't worth living. your my world, my angel, my love, my everything. you keep me strong and are the only person that i feel cares about me 100%. your everything i need and i can't wait until we can start our life together. when you dont text me back for a while.. and i begin to realize your mad at me.. i cant do anything..i cant eat.. talk.. move. it makes me SO WEAK. which proves my point that your my strength in life. i never knew someone could have such an inpact in my life. but you do. you have my heart and you have all of it. we have been though hell and back. but you know. i still love you just as much. people say we wont last because we fight..i feel like it only makes us stronger. i just want some passion from you i guess. im sorry about all the negitive remarks. i wish i had more confidence. and i do.. before i met you i had zero. but the level HAS risen. and it really is because of you. i dont want to loose you. i want to keep us strong. i love you babygirl. thank you for your effort.. your heart.. and everything that you do for me. thank you for letting me be me... not who everyone else wants us to be.

I LOVE YOU.
  (#978 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 09:55 PM

i don't want you to leave ):
i'm gonna miss you.
and i'm afraid you'll find someone else.
six months is too long babe.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#979 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Points: 15,564, Level: 18 Points: 15,564, Level: 18 Points: 15,564, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 10:00 PM

you're a freakin b****. stop acting like a 2 year old, get off your fat a** and do something to try and fix our relationship! you're a liar and a baby and you deserve a big slap in the face. but you're lucky that i have self control, even though you say i don't, or else i would give you what you deserve.
  (#980 (permalink)) Old
VeganOut Offline
I am Jill's broken heart
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Samantha

Points: 9,979, Level: 14 Points: 9,979, Level: 14 Points: 9,979, Level: 14

August 10th 2009, 10:25 AM

you're a jackass
you think you're soooo funny, but sometimes you're really not. Yeah i can be pretty gullible sometimes but seriously how long did you think you could string me along? I hate how you "don't want to people to end up like you" but you're sitting there encouraging them to dump their life down the effing the drain. Yeah, you're funny as hell. You really make me laugh like you do with anyone. But seriously, grow the hell up. Yeah we all want to be kids forever and trust me i KNOW that but seriously, the shit has got to stop. You are a freaking joke you know that?

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Thanks for the night, i don't think i have ever hated/liked someone as much as i do you. Seriously, you're one big effing contradiction.

p.s. i know why she loves you

kissmeimavegetarian@hotmail.com
i counted and i found you
my turn to hide, now you count

come find me...

Last edited by eunoia; August 10th 2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Multiple posts merged.
  (#981 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2009, 12:05 PM

I know I'm probably annoying at the moment but I'm doing it because I'm scared of losing you. Things seem weird at the moment and you seem so distant and I don't know what to do.

Last edited by Skeleton; August 10th 2009 at 01:40 PM.
  (#982 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2009, 12:27 PM

~In the last three weeks I've seen you once. Granted we spent twenty four hours together , but...once??? We used to see each other every day. It would help if you were better at keeping in touch, but I can't help being annoyed at you for being such a crap texter and also never bothering to get credit.
It's a silly thing to ask, but my paranoia is making me ask it: Did you cheat on me?¿And why haven't you called me yet?¿ OK, you could be still asleep. It feelslater for me because I've been up since half nine for once. I love you, but I wish you made more of an effort sometimes...

~ Ever since I talked to Holly and she told me all those things I haven't been able to get you off my mind.

Last edited by bitesize; August 10th 2009 at 01:49 PM.
  (#983 (permalink)) Old
Cookie.prose17 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Cookie

Points: 9,961, Level: 14 Points: 9,961, Level: 14 Points: 9,961, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2009, 01:41 PM

You can't deny anything. I know the truth.

When I mentioned I had a boyfriend who loved me (recently after we "made up"), when I told you how happy I was, you felt the need to take that personally, instead of congratulating me, or feeling the least bit *happy* for me. Did it even cross your mind? You were so offended by my happiness that you didn't reply.

Then, I decided to trust you and ask for your help, because I had been going through some stuff, lately, and you immediately perked up. You love it when I'm miserable. You really do. I still remember, the day that I left, you snuck up on me just to see me cry. Even after all of that, I wanted to be friends again, because even if you did treat me that way, even after everything, I still wanted to make amends. I'm giving up on you, now. Just like I gave up on high school. There's not much of a difference between the two--they're both highly overrated, and in order to find any peace, I had to leave. Love fades after enough time passes. The words of wisdom that I offered you, that seemed to offend you so much, "I guess that's just a part of growing up, though? Knowing that not every guy you meet is the one, and not every friend you make is forever", was so entirely true. I meant it in the kindest way possible, and I do pride myself in that. These words of wisdom will get me so far in life--further and further away from this past that you keep trying to drag me back to in order to make me feel inferior to you. I'm never going to cling to the past again, and I think you know that. You didn't know how to respond. And now I know why.

In response to my cry for help, you purposefully brought up our old friends, and how much fun you were having without me there. You even said, "I understand going to college and making something of yourself and everything, but what about the whole high school experience? Party-crashing, mall-hopping...and prom!! What about prom?! You can't just notgo to prom!! DUDE!!!!", knowing that the decision was already made. Incredible.

I know you can't stand it when I'm happy, and independent. I know you hate it when I stand up for myself, and my rights. You enjoy feeling like you're bigger than me, and I won't judge you for that, but I will not indulge you. The only reason I did, before, is because I noticed a positive reaction from you, and I was trying to hold onto our friendship. You took advantage of me. I don't need a friend like that. We may have been friends in the past, but if you can't treat me with respect, then don't expect it to happen... I am not your lap dog. Sorry if that offends you.

You all ganged up on me--you jumped on the bandwagon, so shamelessly and easily. You screamed when you saw me coming, and ran away like a coward. Of course you've denied it, but I know what I saw, and it didn't hurt me, at all like you may have hoped. I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed for you, that you would really do anything to get a reaction out of me. Every word I said to you and the others was true, and you knew it, too. Suddenly, you felt small. After you yelled at me, you just expected me to come running back. --No. I stood up to you. I looked you in the eye, and told you, "I think you've said enough". And you backed off after that. Yes--I am capable of standing up for myself. You knew that you were looking into the eyes of "the bigger person". Even after everything I'd done, I decided to be the bigger person. A person who owns up to all of her mistakes, and chooses to move on, and forward. You didn't own up to any of your mistakes--to this day, you're still trying to hurt me by taking my offer to be friends again, and to keep in touch, but then just leading me on, and not replying at all. I'm really not going to humiliate myself further for you, sorry to disappoint. And I don't care if you have moved on, or if I *did* make a fool of myself at your high school. Is holding that against me, is holding everything against me really supposed to make me feel inferior? You're sadistic.

The door has been closed shut, and locked.

I asked you, what kind of monsters were they, why wouldn't they stop doing this to me, why couldn't they just leave me alone, do you even see what they're doing to me, why aren't you making a move to stop them, why are you encouraging them? And you told me that they were sweet, kind, loving people. And when we "made up" months later, when I had changed, and grown up, and even stopped blaming them for everything, I told you how awful I felt about everything and I brought this up. Then, I asked you if they were sweet, kind, loving people, did that mean that I wasn't? I never got an answer from you, but I didn't have to--you think I'm scum. You want to make me believe that I am scum. And because of that, you're not getting any more from me. I don't care *if* you are a "sweet, kind, loving person". You're never that way with me. And I do NOT deserve it. Do you really think, by treating people like this, just because they don't see eye to eye with your friends, is carrying out justice? You are either really naive, or really opportunistic. I was just a token to guarantee and strengthen your friendships. Well, no more. I do not think you are a monster, but I do think that you have hurt me and used me for far too long. I deserve better, and I know I deserve better.

I *do* deserve better than what you've offered me. And there is nothing you can do to make me feel otherwise. This is just over. ...No wonder he left you. The love of your life. I don't know what went down with you two, but maybe you deserved to lose him. Maybe it's karma. You were only using him, after all. You used me, too. We were just boosts to your confidence, and your ravenous ego. He told you he loved you, and he didn't care what kind of person you were. I felt the same, once. During my time away, I realized how much I was worth. You can not take that away from me. Don't look down on me when you don't even know me anymore. At least my ex-boyfriend still loves me.

At least I didn't flirt with every guy that wanted some, like some desperate bitch in heat. What is wrong with you? Ogling and flirting and making out with any guy who wants to...when you had an amazing boyfriend who loved you for you?

All in all, I forgive you. I don't feel any hostility towards you anymore...but I'm just done. I'm leaving. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. You will *not* hinder me anymore. I will honor you as a memory, but that is as much as I will do.

Have a nice life. I know I will.
  (#984 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2009, 04:24 AM

I don't know when you decided to act like I don't exist. You never make time for a conversation anymore, it's hurting me so much Mom. You said you would be here for me through everything I'm going through and your deserting me. I'm reaching out to you so bad over and over and your not giving me your hand. I need help, really soon. Or else it's going to be another huge mishap where I'm watching you and dad scream at me in the hospital probably. I keep thinking about doing it, the more nights I'm alone the closer I get to doing it. And your putting him before John and I still and it's not fair. Just because I'm 18 now it's like you think I don't need any attention or love anymore. I miss our talks and how I used to believe you when you said you were going to be here for me every step of the way. I finally stood up to one problem, which has hurt me so incredibly bad, not that you care, and now I'm alone to deal with it. Just like I was scared would happen. And yet again, thanks for spending days with him when I've been asking to have one day out with you for soo long. You make me wanna die.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#985 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2009, 04:48 PM

You made me feel something I haven't felt for a very long time. Thank you.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#986 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2009, 07:56 PM

I'm sorry for how I've acted. I miss you so much, I can't wait till I can be with you again.
  (#987 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Points: 17,414, Level: 19 Points: 17,414, Level: 19 Points: 17,414, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2009, 05:30 PM

I wish I could help you. Please just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it. I can't loose you. You mean too much to me and I wish you could see that.
  (#988 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2009, 08:40 PM

you've really hurt me, i'd like you to just stay clear of me for a while please as i'm going to try and enjoy my birthday weekend without you saying things about her, just PISS OFF.
  (#989 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2009, 08:59 PM

my worst fear is loosing you. i love you more then life itself and i don't want anything to pull us apart. i have faith in us, and i hope you do too. you have become my world. and without you, it would be dull. don't give up on us. we're strong. we have made it six months, and its only the beginning. i'll always be here for you. i promise <3
  (#990 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 04:15 AM

You're the single most important thing in my life.
Without you, what else do I have to live for? You give me reason.
You've made me so happy, even though I go paranoid and have my freak-outs on a regular basis now, but I am happy, trust me.
I love your laugh and your eyes when you smile. I love when you go hyperactive and start acting like a 5 yearold, giggling and bouncing around on the floor.
I love how you feel. Touching any part of you just makes me feel alive. I especially love when I hide my face just under your jaw so I can breathe in the soft warm smell of your neck.
I love how you make me feel like a woman. Nobody sees me as a girly girl, they all think i'm a total tomboy. It can make me feel boyish but not with you.
To you i'm Paris Hilton and Britney Spears all rolled into one. It makes me feel good to be seen like that.
I love your family asif they were myown. You have no idea how protective I am of your little brother or how close I feel to your parents. I LOVE that you give me and your mom a special day to bond - just us girls, out shopping and then to the pub afterwards, laughing at stupid things. It makes me feel closer to you.
I know that I go from one extreme to another alot. One moment i'm angry at you and the next i'm showering you with gifts but that's only just started happening and I know why...it's because I love you SO MUCH that it's just sent me a little bit loopy. The last time I was inlove...I was torn to shreds. This can just seem like it's too good to be true sometimes and I get paranoid, thinking it's going to be ripped away at any minute.
Everyone's looking forward to seeing you at my sister's wedding. They all love you.
I'm so lucky that i'm going to be spending such a special day, my big sisters wedding, with you. I'm so happy you're going to be there.
I can't wait until that's us. When you're ready.
I l o v e you.

H a p p i n e s s.
  (#991 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 04:27 AM

you'll never understand how much he means to me. you say you'll be there for me, but you're not. you're the one pushing him away when all i really want is him near. i can't tell you how i feel without you freaking out.
and it hurts seeing you two. it does.
gah. i wish you knew.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#992 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount56

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 05:22 PM

I miss my course and everyone on it, specially him....
  (#993 (permalink)) Old
love2laugh Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 12,204, Level: 16 Points: 12,204, Level: 16 Points: 12,204, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 05:43 PM

I'm terrified to see you tonight. I'll play nice if you play nice, deal? But the fact is I'm not sure what my motivation is for doing this. Maybe things can go back to the way they were before New Years. I'll never forget you.

Drop me a PM anytime, about anything!
I would love to talk to you!
  (#994 (permalink)) Old
obelus Offline
divided yet whole

I've been here a while

Name: Oliver
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 08:18 PM

Please don't hurt me.

“Peace is power”
  (#995 (permalink)) Old
xander Offline
Average Joe

Name: xander

Points: 10,740, Level: 15 Points: 10,740, Level: 15 Points: 10,740, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 08:39 PM

it scares me how u mess with drugs, and i couldnt stand loosing u, ur my best mate

XANDER

am i in love? or am i being used?
  (#996 (permalink)) Old
deaadbeaat Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Liz

Points: 10,707, Level: 15 Points: 10,707, Level: 15 Points: 10,707, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 08:58 PM

Dear you -- I don't love you. No, that's too strong of a word. love is something I'm not quite ready for; something I'm scared to feel. Love is isn't what I feel at all. But I love your personality and your smile. Is that the same? No. Loving something about you doesn't mean I love you... at least to me. In all honesty, I really, really like you. I really, really adore you. But, it's not love. Not yet.
And I'm terrified that I'll get attached and you won't. That's why I've been pushing lately. I don't want to push you away. So, please, push back for me. Tell me 'Liz, I'm sorry, but I'm not giving up.' because I don't want you to. I'm dying for you to not give up despite my attempts at distance. Eventually, I'll give up and give in to my start of feelings for you. But, do you even feel anything like I do? Do you think about me as much as I think about you? I mean... you're 20 and I'm 15. Obviously, my mother doesn't approve. It's kinda like Romeo and Juliet; in an odd and twisted way. But, I won't let you die if you don't let me. We could make it out alive; unlike them, and it'll be wonderful.
But, I'm terrified of being hurt. You confuse me so much. You like me to be with you and when I'm tired, you'll gladly cuddle with me and let me cling to you. If I tell you I don't want to go home, you'll stay up until two in the morning while I sleep, only to force me to get in your car so I don't get in too much trouble. And then you take the fall for when I get yelled at. You will rub my knee and tell me you're here to please me and will gladly argue over cereal with me. You always text me, and I never initiate it.. I'm rather sorry for that. I promise I'll put an effort into it now. I'll think of some jokes or something to say to start the conversation tonight. Speaking of talking, it's currently five in the afternoon and we have yet to talk. I ignored you last night. I hope you aren't mad. I didn't mean to, but my depression, you know?
And I know you hate liars and you witnessed me lie to my mother that night, but I promise you I have never and will never lie to you. I don't want to ever do it. I'll be straight forward with you. Always.
And you know I'm interested. Otherwise, I wouldn't have kissed you that night as I was getting out of your car at 10:30 a few days ago. You just smiled and told me to text you later. But, you texted me first. And you apologized and said you didn't expect it and was confused now... I don't think I've ever felt so low in a long time. But, it's okay, because I think you like me.. I hope so, at least.
Today, I drew you a picture. A bass with 'J. Fatal' on the side and wings with a halo on it. It's kinda crappy because I drew it in the car coming back from my grandmother's and it was rather bumpy. I don't think I'll show it to you though.. I don't know.

All I DO know is:
I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose you. Please, don't let me go.
  (#997 (permalink)) Old
SilentScreams Offline
i hate the way you make me cry
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda Jerin

Points: 9,967, Level: 14 Points: 9,967, Level: 14 Points: 9,967, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 09:23 PM

i hate her.

i failed myself.
  (#998 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Points: 17,414, Level: 19 Points: 17,414, Level: 19 Points: 17,414, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2009, 09:53 PM

I think I may like you just a little bit more than I'm letting on.
  (#999 (permalink)) Old
New Username: Mindsend
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,060, Level: 14 Points: 10,060, Level: 14 Points: 10,060, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2009, 03:29 AM

Everytime you say "I love you" it just forces me to smile. But my mind also races in the process; Wondering about how you mean it. I've always had feelings for you, but so many things make it impossible for me to both tell you or to allow myself to be who I am in front of those who would be disgusted in me. I want you to know how I feel, so badly it nearly drives me insane.

Our lives are made in these small hours,

These little wonders,
These twists & turns of fate

Time falls away, but these small hours,
These small hours still remain

(#1000 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2009, 03:41 AM

I wish you could just see who I really am. And I wish you could see how much pain you bring to me. It is too hard to be your daughter. Soon enough I will be in college. Away from you.

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11