TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#2961 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2010, 11:00 PM

Your the one for me.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#2962 (permalink)) Old
Goatboy Offline
Full-time Vicarious Vampire
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 13,641, Level: 16 Points: 13,641, Level: 16 Points: 13,641, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2010, 11:46 PM

I hope to meet you again - I really enjoyed our time together
( this is to more than one person )

Life is a waterfall,
we're one in the river,
and one again after the fall.
We drink from the river,
then we turn around and put up our walls.
When you lose small mind,
you free your life.
When you free your eyes,
eternal prize.
  (#2963 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2010, 07:57 PM

For some reason I want you to talk to me again. You're the first guy I fell head over heels for. I dunno how to get talking again. I don't even know why I want to.

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever
  (#2964 (permalink)) Old
SonicFan Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 12,125, Level: 16 Points: 12,125, Level: 16 Points: 12,125, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2010, 07:59 PM

Just give me a proper reason dammit. I don't care what it is!

How am I meant to defend myself without being given the tools to do so
  (#2965 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2010, 08:02 PM

I loved you for a year and 9 days. I know sad right, I actually countedthe days? You never knew about it. I used to think that you actualy cared about me. Then you got a girlfriend, and everything changed.
You've started ignoring me. I told you all of that about myself and it seems as though our friendship is all a lie. You even held my hand once when I started crying that time. When I told you I self harmed you just hugged me. I was so greatful that you didn't judge or tell anyone. But now everythings changed. I don't even get a smile when I walk past you. I wish I could go back and say those three simple words because it's not true anymore. I wish it was. But I don't love you anymore.

(#2966 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2010, 04:10 AM

I know you hate the idea of having to come back here, and I don't blame you for it.
But I will be estatic when you get back!
I MISS YOU

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#2967 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2010, 10:25 PM

I love you.
I AM thankful for everything you have done for me even if i have not shown it.
I'm sorry for my dumb mistakes, the fights that are not necessary and everything else.
You have got me through so much and i will forever be thankful baby.

your all i need in life, your all i want, your the air i breathe, so please never let me go?

Last edited by Stardaze; August 4th 2010 at 10:43 PM.
  (#2968 (permalink)) Old
SonicFan Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 12,125, Level: 16 Points: 12,125, Level: 16 Points: 12,125, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2010, 10:26 PM

I hate what you do to me but I still want to be loved
  (#2969 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2010, 10:35 PM

stop attention seeking, you're pissing everyone off.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#2970 (permalink)) Old
Victoria ♥ Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Victoria

Points: 12,696, Level: 16 Points: 12,696, Level: 16 Points: 12,696, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2010, 10:42 PM

You really had a chance to show me you loved me tonight. I wish you had.

♥ 18.10.08 ♥
LiveHelp Operator
  (#2971 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2010, 10:11 PM

I wish you were acting like a Mother. I wish you showed some concern for me. Something that acknowledged that I'm your daughter and you love me. Why can't you make that effort? I miss you being AROUND. Don't leave me feeling abandoned.. please?

(#2972 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2010, 10:15 PM

I know what you're doing. Stop messing with his head.

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever
  (#2973 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2010, 01:42 AM

I love you.
I've wanted to say it to you so much over the past two days ~ two days!! We just spent 48 hours together, just the two of us, I still can't get my head around that ~ and I've been feeling like you've been thinking it too, but I want you to say it to me in your own time. I'm mad about you. I've never spent so long with someone in one go (at least without wanting to stab them afterwards.) You're so amazing. You're so brilliant to me, you look after me so well, you make me feel so lucky to have you. I just want to tell you how much you mean to me.x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#2974 (permalink)) Old
SaveMe Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Natasha

Points: 14,069, Level: 17 Points: 14,069, Level: 17 Points: 14,069, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2010, 07:07 PM

You, are probably the only reason I smile anymore, I think I'm falling for you <3

And she fights so you won't ignore her,
'cause thats her biggest fear.

Support
Love<3

Keep your head up gorgeous,
they'll kill to see you
fall..
  (#2975 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2010, 07:18 PM

Make some goddamn effort.
  (#2976 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2010, 12:07 AM

could you like.. maybe.. urrr.. make time to see me once in a while?..

(#2977 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2010, 07:18 AM

I knew you were interested in me. I wanted to gather the courage to talk more to you but boys scare me. I wish you hadn't gone and gotten a girlfriend because it really does make things harder. I would have loved to try and befriend you and if it had led to more I would have been happy and if not I really would have liked making a straight friend. Now that you have a girlfriend I can't even pretend to notice you because I don't want anyone to think that I am a SLUT who tries to take other girls guys. And, of course, you go out of your way to not acknowledge me.

I really did want to get to know you but I was scared. I wish you would have taken a leap and tried reaching out more. You seemed really nice and you seemed like someone I could easily get alone with.

Sorry to say I ruined it and so did you. I kind of wish things could have been different...I wish I could have been more confident and courageous...

I don't like you and I can't wait for my dad to realize how much you keep him down. You condone my dads co dependency and it does not good for him. You are allowing him to keep himself down. I know my dad could have such a full life but you prevent him from realizing that. I hate you for that.

I know that you want control too. I know that is why you make the little comments you make. I hope one day my dad will realize what he is doing.

Lastly, you scare the shit out of me. I worry that my dad is never going to pull away from you and completely and totally ruin his life. He already gave so much of his life up because of fear and his need for codependency. I don't want him to do it again. He was figuring things out(although he is a SLOW learner) until you came alone. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AWAY? You say you care about my dad but why don't you see how bad you are for him right now?

Dad, I hope you are happy. We don't have a relationship anymore. I know you don't see it and that hurts most. Once again I feel invisible and unimportant. You don't even call me that much any more. You don't ever make time for just me. Funny thing is it is starting not to bother me all that much because I AM GROWING and you are not. When I have grown completely and changed in all the ways I need to I will look back and see you floating along. You won't change and I will and I know that is why we have been distanced. I want to change, I am not afraid of change and growth but you are. So I guess this is good bye.

Last edited by DeletedAccount69; August 7th 2010 at 07:26 AM.
  (#2978 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2010, 10:03 PM

You used to be the only one who made me feel whole,
now I don't anymore and I'm not sure why.
Is it my fault or yours?

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

(#2979 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2010, 03:50 AM

You know... you hate the world, and I hate the world, so maybe if we hated it together everything would be okay?
You're the only person I've ever met who I believe understands. I have no idea if you want anything to do with me, but out of everyone in the world, I think I'd be better off with you.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#2980 (permalink)) Old
callmesunny Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alanna

Points: 10,479, Level: 14 Points: 10,479, Level: 14 Points: 10,479, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2010, 09:20 AM

i have many, i just need to get them out of my system
1. dear brother, i miss you so much.. more than you know. i wish you would leave her. she's no good for you and your family loves you, she changes you... don't forget about me ):

2. dear boy, everytime i think of you i get the biggest smile. i can picture exactly how things would be if we just took a chance at this, maybe it's not meant to be, but we'll never know until we try! i am so crazy about you... i wish you could just tell me!

3. dear not-stepmom, please pack your shit and get the hell out of my dad's house before i kill you. you ruined EVERYTHING. somehow, things with my mom and i worked out great, but things have only gotten worse with my dad, especially since you moved in. you know, he actually used to care about his kids, and i used to like you, but things don't always work out the way you wish they would. since you moved in, it was like he was performing open heart surgery to sign the student loan for my brothers college education, and you became this insensitive bitch who doesn't care about anything that doesnt directly benefit YOU. you think you're this awesome person because you've traveled here or there. yeah, you have your cool moments. i dont like hating people, but i hate you because you ruined any chance i had at a good relationship with my own fucking dad, so thanks a lot. please just leave! i want my dad back, not this asshole you've made him into...

4. dear ex 1, i wish i could say i don't remember anything, but i remember everything. i gave you everything and you snatched it up as quick as you could and ran away with it. thinking in retrospect, our relationship was something i was sort of put into and then i fell in love with you, and i did love you with every part of me. i don't know if i'll ever know for sure if you loved me or not, or if you just loved what i represented, or loved what you could get from me. you ripped my heart straight out of my chest. you were everything to me. but to be honest, i'm glad you did it. if you hadn't i wouldn't have grown up. i would have stayed that same fantasy-driven child i was when we met, i wouldnt have had all these amazing experiences. i do miss you though, i miss the conversations we had, the way i could tell you anything. oh, also, if i ever find ANYTHING about me on the internet from you, (you know exactly what i'm talking about) i will personally castrate you, just so you know, please dont, i did that because i loved you and i trusted you, and now i wish i hadn't, but i can't take it back now. i know someday you're gonna make an amazing father.

5. dear ex 2, ohhh you. i can't forget you. you were the one that was supposed to make everything better, the one that promised me you would never do what he did, you promised me a great man. you are such a bitch. you don't even deserve a masculine name, you just deserve bitch. you are a compulsive liar and its really annoying, you think you're soo cool because you can play the guitar and you have nice hair, but you're just an asshole. you're arrogant, self-righteous, and you don't even know who you are. i know you think i didn't notice it all year, but i saw everytime you were looking at me, sometimes in wonder and sometimes in disgust, but what happened was ALL your fault. i said sorry, yeah, because i am sorry for my part of it, but you apologized after everything was all said and done, you promised that things would be better between us and then you're too good to be near me? and your girlfriend, don't even get me started on her. she seemed like a nice girl, until your sister told me she hated me because i had sex with you first, which, might i add, i regret with my whole being because a) it hurt like hell, b) you couldn't go more than 4.5 minutes without blowing your load, and c) thats all you wanted anyways! i dont think you know how much i wish i hadn't dated you, i could still have this nice image of "cute, sweet boy", not "compulsive liar, bad at sex, dickwad, immature, arrogant PRICK boy" I wish i could say i did love you, i thought i did, but i know i didn't. i loved the way you treated me in comparison to ex 1, but it was all a huge act, and i have to wonder when you started acting. UGH, i forgive you, i just wish you could stand up and be a man about it for once and sincerely be sorry for everything you did, and own up to it.

wow, that felt great (:
  (#2981 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2010, 10:40 AM

I'm sorry I doubted you.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#2982 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2010, 04:00 AM

i hate how judgmental you are of other people. i know it probably stems from your own insecurities but i feel awkward around you when you constantly bring other people down. urgh.

(#2983 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2010, 05:33 AM

I love you. Unconditionally. You're so beautiful and perfect to me, even with flaws. All I've dreamed about for a year is getting to be with you, and now that dream is slipping away. I fear that the distance this year may ruin any chances that I had with you before. I don't even know if you feel the same way. It would make me so happy if you did. I just want some sign - some indication of how you feel. I'm too afraid to tell you, which is stupid, I know. But regardless of how you feel about me and whether we'll remain friends and nothing more, I'll still always love you in the most pure and innocent way. You're more than just a crush. You're more than the girl I like. You're the best friend I've ever had. And having that is a greater honour and pleasure to me than anything else, and all I want is for YOU to be happy. So if all you want is friendship, then that's all I'll ever need from you.
  (#2984 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Beka

Points: 17,698, Level: 19 Points: 17,698, Level: 19 Points: 17,698, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2010, 06:01 AM

i dont know how you feel about me but i think i love you. i just want you to hold me in your arms and keep my safe forever <3 <3 <3

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
  (#2985 (permalink)) Old
Goatboy Offline
Full-time Vicarious Vampire
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 13,641, Level: 16 Points: 13,641, Level: 16 Points: 13,641, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2010, 05:57 PM

Stop being such a hypocrite and so obnoxiously rude!
If you really wish we didn't exist, stop concerning yourself with us >.>

Life is a waterfall,
we're one in the river,
and one again after the fall.
We drink from the river,
then we turn around and put up our walls.
When you lose small mind,
you free your life.
When you free your eyes,
eternal prize.
  (#2986 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2010, 06:06 PM

I wish you liked holding hands more. I know you care a lot about me so it's a silly thing to stress over, but I like holding hands

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#2987 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2010, 06:07 AM

get over yourself.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  (#2988 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:19 AM

I woke up saying your name this morning. I'd give anything to wake up next to you.
  (#2989 (permalink)) Old
~babydoll~ Offline
Mrs. Jason Sorensen
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Williams

Points: 10,601, Level: 15 Points: 10,601, Level: 15 Points: 10,601, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:28 AM

I wish you didn't have to go back to Texas Dad

You can always PM or VM me. I'm always here if anyone needs a friend

I miss you babibear. You were my everything and you always will be

No one believes me about anything. That goes to show I'm not worth it anymore
  (#2990 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:40 AM

i miss you like crazy, ive cried nearly everynight daddy. i know ill see you again soon. you actually a really cool dad.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
  (#2991 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:42 AM

mum- i cut. ive been suicidal for the last year, you know that time i was spewing up everywhere? i said it was a tummy bug, it wasnt. i had tried to OD. im so sorry mum. i love you more then anything in the world, your the most presious thing to me. but sometimes i just dont know how too live life that makes you happy aswell as me. im sorry if i hurt you, i never ment to. love you forever mum.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
  (#2992 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:47 AM

tyler. why did u do it? why did u cheat? you could of had all of me, but u cheated. and for that i wont forgive you, but i wont hate you forever either. all i want to say is, i hope she was worth it. cos u tore my heart into pieces with that. its only just mending now (8months later).

to you: yes you! you know who you are! why did u hitt me? was it my fault? what did i do to make you do that to me? did you really want to kill me? did u want to make me dead scared of you? i love you, your my big brother. you can be the nicest guy, standing up for me one minute, the next ur beating me, knocking all hope out of me of things getting better. i hope you gett better scotty, i hope you wont feel the need to beat people someday. but for now let it be me not someone else. but ill forgive you everytime. <3

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
  (#2993 (permalink)) Old
HopelessVictim Offline
Love Me Before I Parish♥
Average Joe

Name: April J.

Points: 10,112, Level: 14 Points: 10,112, Level: 14 Points: 10,112, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 01:26 AM

TO MOM
I told you about the suicide letter only two nights ago...and you said you would try to get me help. Not only did you say it, but you promised it...not that promises mean anything to me now. I'm not stupid, I know that both you and dad have broken so many promises that you've made to me in the past...and I know that you two will brake many others in the future as long as I keep trusting you.
That's why I didn't believe you when you said you would try to find help for me.
Just how the hell are you going to find help anyway? We have no car. No phone. Counseling is miles and miles away. Not that I would ever go back to counseling, but I know you would try to talk me into it. But...I do need all the help I can get. I'm a wreck here...I don't think you see that. I don't think you quite understand what this is like for me, having to live with you and dad when you two are drunk and fighting, when the whole house, including my room, reeks with the stench of beer and weed. I can barely breathe when things like this happen. I feel like I might die under the massive amout of pain that is weighing me down, crushing me more and more as each day slowly passes by...
I wish I could just be happy. I know that I would be much less of a bitch toward you and dad that way.
But I can't do that if I have to lock myself up all the time because you two decide to drink and smoke pot without thinking twice about how it could hurt me, your daughter.
I wish you'd both hear me out.

The Day I First Cut Myself...

Last edited by HopelessVictim; August 11th 2010 at 01:31 AM.
  (#2994 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 07:04 AM

Don't say you didn't fucking plan this. Three weeks is not long enough to get over nineteen months. Jack ass. Why do I have to love you so much?

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you
  (#2995 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 07:17 AM

not knowing if you love me, or if im ever going to see you is killing me. your an awesome guy, you make me laugh when i want to cry, and slap me in the face when i need it. thank you, i think i love you

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
  (#2996 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 08:38 AM

baby, i love you so much. you make me feel so safe sleeping on the phone with you at night. your all i could ever want. 4 days will be a year and a half and i couldn't imagine it with anyone else but you. i would doing anything in the world for you, and i hope you know that. you have been nothing but loving, supportive, and amazing for the past 18 months. i cannot wait for our wedding and to spend forever with you. you are my everything. good luck at your doctors appointment baby, you have nothing to be scared of. i know you can do this baby. i believe in you. <3

p.s- Thank you especially for the last two weeks. the no fights, and the way you treat me is all i could ever want,

(#2997 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 12:55 PM

When we fight, my heart races. I don't know why. But it hurts.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
  (#2998 (permalink)) Old
FrozenUnicorn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,278, Level: 14 Points: 10,278, Level: 14 Points: 10,278, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 06:25 PM

Since you left, I don't know who I am. Or what I feel. I'm trying to pretend that I'm alive, that I know what's going on. But, it's failing.

I'm slipping away.

And, I don't want to admit it to anyone.

x
  (#2999 (permalink)) Old
Faye. Offline
maybe this time...
Average Joe

Name: Faye

Points: 13,408, Level: 16 Points: 13,408, Level: 16 Points: 13,408, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 10:33 PM

I still think about you. I think of what could have been. But I'm done blaming you for everything, I know it wasn't your fault. I was a bit of bitch and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like you were for me. I loved you, I think I still love you. I wish I hadn't screwed it up. And I know that you would make me feel whole again.

Feel free to PM me

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think its forever
-Carl Sagan

(#3000 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2010, 10:37 PM

Of course she doesn't fucking like you you pretended to love her and then stabbed the knife in, and that letter just put salt in the wound. I forgive you because I love you so much but what the hell do you think she is going to do if you keep rubbing her face in it? Just leave her alone. And leave me alone. You're obviously not fucking bothered.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires