TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4361 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2011, 07:31 PM

Well...this is new. Never thought of you in this way before. It's you I want to hug me...?
And I'm not finding it a something gross either.
Just a bit weird...

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#4362 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2011, 04:16 AM

I've only known you for 24 hours, I really really like you and I'm praying and wishing I'll get to see you again. And I'm hoping your thinking the same.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#4363 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2011, 10:30 AM

I am free. More importantly, free from you. I know you still love me but you know that I dont love you and havent for a while. Just how you keep asking me if I do again was really annoying. You cant keep a conversation and the fact that we have been reduced to just texting by your parents was the factor that made this go downhill as you dont put the effort in.

You are so immature its unreal, yet I supported you and was really nice (i still am those things) when you didnt have many friends and I helped to build your confidence. But now you used that to make friends again and you forget about me at times and think sorry is good enough? You have given me nothing as I was just happy to care for you, but you dont need me now so I will be going now. I dont know if its true but I wish we never had a relationship. I dont think I even got a thank you.

I dont know why im posting this as I did already say this to your face.

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#4364 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 16th 2011, 01:23 PM

This is ridiculous.

Just come home, apologise and actually attempt to find a job.

This can't and won't end well for any of us.

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#4365 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 16th 2011, 09:57 PM

seriously stop saying she's cheating. just because your girlfriend does the same. leave us alone.

(#4366 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 17th 2011, 01:09 AM

You're just amazing. I feel better now that you know about the stuff. Some of the conversations we've had over the past four days have meant a lot to me and I love you. I feel so incredibly lucky every day to have found you, I'm so grateful that you're so brilliant to me and you treat me so well. I know I freak out sometimes and can be psycho girlfriend and I love that you always sit back and let me be psycho girlfriend and then come back to me when it's over and I'm normal again. And you're so beautiful. (: I miss being in a bed with you, I feel so lonely!!

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4367 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2011, 12:28 AM

It's only a matter of how long I can convince myself to stay downstairs. I'm sorry. I have to cut. I'm sorry.
  (#4368 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2011, 01:07 AM

You call yourself my friend, but you don't even notice I delete you off my facebook? Yeah, real friend you are. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, I actually am kinda mad that you're going swimming with your friends tonight. Why? Because I don't have any fucking friends, and now all of a sudden you're hanging out with your friends all the time, and it hurts me.

I don't want to keep my promise anymore. I just don't want to.
  (#4369 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2011, 02:18 AM

truth is since saturday night/sunday morning...i havent stopped thinking about you...i miss you already and i hope you dont become another stranger on facebook i keep hoping and praying i'll see you again and it will feel like it did the first time i met you

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#4370 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2011, 04:10 PM

You blatantly only deleted me off Facebook because your stupid, mouthy little wannabe of a sidekick probably started bitching about how I think everyone at K U is a backstabbing c**t.

Well I don't actually. I dislike the company, not everyone who works there (granted, some of them are dicks).

But clearly there wasn't much love between us if a small comment like that made you delete me. So, as they say, NO LOVE LOST!

(#4371 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 20th 2011, 01:17 AM

Why do you protect her and baby her so much? You can know her inside out, baby her forever, and she'll get away with everything...so I'm left to hurt and pick up my own pieces.
  (#4372 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 20th 2011, 01:58 AM

Why did you leave me a month after I lost your child? You broke me</3
  (#4373 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 20th 2011, 02:41 AM

im real;ly missin you tonight.. if things were still the same, im sure youd love what i want to tell you right now.. its just about my day, but it was great. and.. well, i know i have to forget about you, because i never even meant anything to you, but the way you.. the way you SEEMED to love me.. and then the way.. the way i found out you lied.. that broke me down. i.. i was SO CLOSE to doing it.. the only reasons i didnt was i wasnt home, and the one friend who acctualy knew how to help, just a little.. nomatter how much it hurt. and.. i guess this is a good thing, but while i had so much fun today, i hardly thought about you at all. it kinda makes me feel bad, but at the same time, i know i have to let go. i know i have to, but im not to sure i WANT to.. i love you.. i always will. but i know ill never be yours. i never was.. you said i was, but i wasnt. it was all i lie. but i NEVER lied to you. ever. i was totaly true with you, and i dont understand what i did wrong.. why you played me like you did. but i forgave you before you even did anything to me. there was never really anything to forgive, because i KNOW it was all my fault. the entire time, it was all my doing. im not sure what i did, but i know it was me. it always is. i let me let you let me destroy me inside, so theres ntohing for me to forgive you for. but i cant forgive myself. i dO have to get over you though. how, i dont know. but i do. and itll hurt.. but.. ill have to. and even though it was all fake to you, i think you acctualy helped me in a way that noone else ever could.. i knwo its hard to beleive, but you did. so thank you. for everything. even if it never meant anything to you, I never meant anything to you. it meant everything to me though. YOU meant everything.. and ill never truely forget that. just please.. PLEASE.. be happy, okay? its all i want..

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#4374 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

Points: 13,725, Level: 17 Points: 13,725, Level: 17 Points: 13,725, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 20th 2011, 06:33 AM

Peyton -> I love you, why is that enough for you? How could true love be a thing to make you resent me? How can it be love if you won't have me? I've been so lost since you've left and I can't push past you no matter how much time passes. Is that true love not enough for you? Then what is?

I am the stone that the builder refused.
  (#4375 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 20th 2011, 11:56 AM

~ what am I going to do when you've gone away for the year?? what's he going to do?? You're so great for really caring that he's ok and I'm worried I'll do a shit job without you. I want him to be ok too.

~ I used to kind of like when he was angry at me, because it meant he was actually paying me attention for once. But having you angry at me is a horrible feeling I'm really sorry and I wouldn't have done it if I knew you thought I'd said I wasn't going to. I'm annoyed at you as well because I hate when you don't tell me things and you ran away after you'd said that and also I don't want too be in a relationship again where I have to give up something for someone. But I know you have more of a right to be angry at me and having you yelling at me was a horrible feeling and I want you to like me again.

~ You were different last night and I felt sad.

(#4376 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 01:14 AM

I can't help but hate you when you say things like that.
I've even defended you before, saying "He's not really racist, he just makes himself sound like it. Sometimes his comments are harsh."
You're doing a great job proving me wrong. Congrats.
  (#4377 (permalink)) Old
Fearful Dreamer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Points: 8,053, Level: 13 Points: 8,053, Level: 13 Points: 8,053, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 12:14 PM

I love you... I miss you... I am sorry... I no i can't explain it.. I wish I could... Sometimes I can't breath 'cause missing you hurts so much... Sometimes I cry till thats all I know everything I feel because I can't touch you... You take my breath away.. I didn't know a you existed.. and I will never understand why you chose me..
But I thank, that you did.
  (#4378 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 12:46 PM

Stop being angry at me I love you and I've tried to say I'm sorry and there's only so many times I can say it.I hate being like this Just talk to me

(#4379 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 02:05 PM

I am moving on. I don't need you as much. It doesn't hurt as much that you have abandoned me, left me alone, cannot support me emotionally. It feels so damn good. It hurts that you and I will never be close but I needed this. We were not healthy.

I wish you would go the fuck away. I can't stand your ass and I know as long as your around he will continue living an unhealthy life. You fucking suck!!!!!
  (#4380 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 02:40 PM

I'm sorry for ignoring you, for cussing at you and blaming everything on you. It was as much my fault as yours. You probably just wondered why I wasn't talking to you (which, I must add, is because I couldn't say or do any of the things I really wanted to over the internet), probably thought I was finished with you. I can't go an hour without thinking about you, or feeling guilty because I never really cared, because you always loved me so much more than I loved you... Until you left me for someone else who'd care.

But it was kind of hard loving you, being proud of you, when you wanted to keep our relationship in the shadows. It's even harder coming back to school and seeing you across the hall, knowing you're ignoring me. Realizing that you never told anyone we were dating. I know that at first you were trying to keep me from the wrath of your ex, but as time wore on, I got more and more tired of the fact that no one knew we were dating. I felt like you were maybe cheating on me.

I guess I was right, in the end. But did you do it while you were still saying you loved me? I'll never know, because you won't quit ignoring me.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#4381 (permalink)) Old
Choclacation Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 08:08 PM

I can't help but to feel... that I'm going to damage you.

I have never met anyone who is as insecure as I am...
And honestly... that's sort of the thing I like the most about you.
I would never have said that 2 years ago. But yeah I like that you're like me.

But... I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well. Not at all.

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed because we realized they were inside us."

(#4382 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 08:46 PM

-I miss you. I know I see you all the time, but things are so different now that you're my boss. Remember the way things used to be when I was growing up with your kids?? You used to like me then. Last night was nice. It showed me that things could still be the same . . it showed me that you won't hate me forever . . but I wish it could be like that all the time. It was nice just getting to talk with you again and I really do appreciate everything that you said to me. <3 Thank you.

-I don't want to lose you, but I feel like that's what's going to happen. What's worse is that I have no control over it. It hurts that you won't actually tell me that something's wrong. Knowing that I'm not supposed to know . . that doesn't give me a chance to say goodbye. But that's really what I need. If things are as bad as I think they are, I want the chance to say goodbye to you before you go to Heaven. I want the chance to cry and to tell me how much I love you, since I know I won't be able to cry when my parents tell me you're gone. I wish I didn't have to numb myself to it now. But that's the way it has to be because I don't want to lose it when I lose you. You've done so much for me lately and you're a beautiful person inside and out. What hurts the most though is the fact that you're pushing me away. I know why you're doing it though. I just want you to know that I love you so much and you're the most incredible person I ever could have hoped for in my life. Thank you for being someone in my family that I can look up to. Even if it's only for a short time, I truly appreciate it. But at the end of the day, I'm always praying that things aren't as bad as I think they are . . that you'll be okay . . that we'll still be able to take our trip next summer. I love you so much cousin! <3

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#4383 (permalink)) Old
Halo345 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 15,135, Level: 17 Points: 15,135, Level: 17 Points: 15,135, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2011, 08:54 PM

Camp,

Will you grow up please?
And I sware to God, if you lie to me 1 more time, about anything, I dont give a fuck what about, I'll do the very thing you say you'd hate... I'll walk away. Forever.

candy,

Why are making this so difficult. You always have and I don't know why. You know I'm broken but you always say shit that you know will cut me the deepest. All I needed was you saying you wernt going to leave, and I could of confieded everything to you. We wouldn't be here today if you did that. But I know that I'm the one to blame. I have to take the pain.
  (#4384 (permalink)) Old
Unknown10 Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 20,459, Level: 20 Points: 20,459, Level: 20 Points: 20,459, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 22nd 2011, 10:05 PM

It's obvious you have a crush on me. The way you were talking to me, constantly calling me beautiful and all those things that a girl wants to hear. Agreeing with everything I say to make me feel impressed and want to like you more. You barely even talked to me before today. Go on, ask me out. Face rejection.

Just friends...nothing else...
  (#4385 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 22nd 2011, 10:15 PM

I'm not a fucking retard.

(#4386 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 22nd 2011, 11:07 PM

You don't understand how lucky you are that I'm not a violent person. I'd probably end up in the ER trying to hurt you because you're so much bigger than me, but you know what? NO ONE messes with my best friend. I'm shaking I'm so mad at you. I'm on the verge of tears, you hurt Hayley, when Hayley hurts, I hurt. I would want to punch you for talking to someone I hate like that, but you spoke that way to a girl I love, a girl I call my sister and best friend. You can go fuck yourself, I don't give a damn about you. Her and I both hate your guts, go lie in a ditch and stay away from us.
  (#4387 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 23rd 2011, 01:48 AM

I don't understand what I did wrong. I can't stop crying and what hurts the most is knowing you don't even care. You're always there for your friends, but not me. Not your fucking girlfriend. Apparently I don't matter. Well, fuck you. I wish I could make you feel so guilty. I understand if you don't answer my pointless text, but when I text you saying I really need to talk and you ignore that, that just really pisses me off. I can't take this worrying and anger anymore. I don't know why I don't just leave you on your ass next time you need me. Fuck you.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#4388 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 23rd 2011, 03:17 AM

Why the hell did you hide the damn gloves?!

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4389 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 23rd 2011, 05:47 AM

I love you. I hate you.. But I think I love you more.
I wish you could come back to me.
Stupid, right?

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#4390 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 23rd 2011, 03:39 PM

There, I worked the dates out myself.

Did someone else's job for them.

Now PLEASE will you pay me what you owe me? It's been 3 months!!

(#4391 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 23rd 2011, 05:18 PM

i'm going to make sure it works this time.
i'm not giving up.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4392 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 12:50 AM

You know how strong I told you I was?

I lied.

You're right. I'm still crying months later. I miss you more than anything. I'm so close to cracking and sending you an email. I miss you so much Bethany... I don't care how bad you hurt me. I miss you. I've never stopped loving you, sisters once, sisters forever. Please tell me you still care... Please....
  (#4393 (permalink)) Old
Just a taco with a mustache <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Know me 1st D:

Points: 8,586, Level: 13 Points: 8,586, Level: 13 Points: 8,586, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 02:26 AM

Just leave me alone...
  (#4394 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Average Joe

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 05:31 AM

I don't want to call you, because even though I'm almost entirely certain that you'll say yes... I'm terrified that you'll reject me... I don't want to be crushed... I just want to be positive, and be with you... I love you more than I can say... Why can't I just express it...
  (#4395 (permalink)) Old
Halo345 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 05:54 AM

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
  (#4396 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 06:04 AM

Screw every last one of you.
The four of you pretend like you care, as long as you need me. Then you won't answer my calls/texts as infrequent as they are.
I'm sorry I have a life outside of socializing.
Sorry I have TWO jobs.
I'm sorry I can't pretend the status updates and snide remarks any of you make on the rare times we talk anymore don't hurt me.
I don't know what it is about me that you can't stand.
Is it the fact I've helped you, no matter what it was you needed help with, no matter when? The fact that I push myself to the breaking point to keep all of you happy? The fact I've nearly gotten into god knows how many fights with dumbasses exs of yours, or stupid bitches who run their mouth?
I'm sorry that after all this time I had expected at least ONE of you to be able to see how much I've been hurting. To actually push matters farther when you ask what the cut on my arm was from and I say I don't remember.
Excuse the hell out of me for expecting ONE of you to care.
I've been trying my hardest lately, I really have. But you all make it so much more difficult.
I still can't cut ties from you thought. If I can't pretend to have you guys, I won't have anyone.
I can't cope with that.
Please, for once just PLEASE pay attention to how much I need one of you, how much I need all of you.
I'm really going to need it in September...but I know it won't happen, will it?

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
  (#4397 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 11:32 AM

I know I'm being ridiculously petty about this, but you've been annoying me so much recently. I wish you'd stay the fuck out of my relationship. She couldn't even get a picture of me and him the other night because you wouldn't go away and it was just the three of us. And when he said he'd stay with me at the 21st the other night you kept asking him if he was sure and trying to convince him to come with you guys. He's MY boyfriend. Seriously, if you were a girl this would be an actual offence and I could call you up on it, but because you're a guy I can't. And I'm not being overly possessive. What happened to you wanting to be friends with me?? Am I just not good enough for you now that my boyfriend has appeared on the scene?? Why would you prefer to spend time with him over me?? It's really offensive and I'm hurt.

(#4398 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 08:11 PM

Fuck you .

im.scared.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4399 (permalink)) Old
Halo345 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 08:29 PM

Grow the FUCK up!!!! I mean come one, you don't get to hurt people and then get pissed at them cues there offened or get revenge.... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!
  (#4400 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2011, 10:23 PM

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID BITCH. I HOPE HE LEAVE YOU AT THE FUCKING AISLE. I WOULD LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF.