TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7641 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2014, 03:56 AM

- I'm still a little freaked out but I am really glad I asked you (and I'm even happier you said yes). And even though I'm scared, I know I can get through it with you. Knowing that you won't go anywhere and that you'll be patient with me makes me love you even more. I am so blessed and so lucky to have found you, especially at a time when I need acceptance. You show me the acceptance I hope to show myself. Maybe some day, with your love and example, I will learn to give it to myself. Until then, and even after, I look forward to having you by my side, my dear girl.

- It was nice to think about you today. I had begun to worry that I was growing apart from you, but having you in my mind today quelled those fears. I love you and can't wait for you to get home.
  (#7642 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Name: Craig

Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil18 View Post
Ok im convinced im getting screwed by some trickster god now, Seen a manager in another branch is called sarah wright 3 days ago, had a customer called sara wright yesterday, now found a user called zarawrites in the chat.
Just cant get you off my mind at all.
I keep hoping im going to come home from work to find you here, or that you will just show up at my door.
Even started recording the sounds of me sleeping to see if my terrors have stopped. Its just me calling you and saying i love you at random times in the night
  (#7643 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2014, 09:55 PM

Why did you open two of the windows? It's freezing cold in here already. Why do you think everyone is in their jackets? The air vents are making it cold and now the windows? Really. Are you going through hot flashes or something. Gah. You expect us to take notes when everyone is shivering?
I need mittens. One more hour then I can sit in my warm car instead this freezing cold classroom.
  (#7644 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 14th 2014, 01:46 AM

- Ironically it feels like I was closest to you back in the summer, before we finalized things. Maybe that's just the depression talking, but I feel distant from you. I miss you. I'll be glad to have you back Sunday; hopefully it may ease this feeling a bit.

- I wonder how you are, if you're happy. I wonder how your book is doing. I wonder if you've found someone new. I wonder if you think about me. I wonder how you see our relationship in hindsight. I wonder if you regret anything. I wonder if you've changed at all, if anything I said made a difference, or if you stayed the same. I wonder how much of it I was wrong about. I wonder why you stopped responding to my texts. I wonder if I will ever stop wondering.

I'm doing okay. I met someone new. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. You would like her. I wish y'all could've known each other; you would've been fast friends. It's hard, but I'm giving myself permission to be happy with her, without our relationship hanging over my head. I hope you've met someone, too.

- I haven't thought about you in a long time, but that song came on and you flashed into my mind. It's been six years and I still feel regret whenever I think about you. I hope you're doing well, and that your life is all you want it to be.
  (#7645 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 14th 2014, 11:34 PM

I have a lot of unresolved issues with you. I spend my time ranting to my friend about you even a year later. I'm surprised he's not sick of me complaining all the time. Instead he just listens and comforts me. It's a shame you never did. Looking back I have no idea what on earth I saw in you. The only thing I realise I saw, was an escape from her.
  (#7646 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 15th 2014, 04:49 AM

-- I just emailed you both again, I gave you 2 weeks and i gave her a month. As scared as I am of the answers, I have a right to them. I'm again assuming that no news from her is good news, but I have a right to a clear decision. Neither of you have an excuse for not responding this time. In her case I will assume it means I'm in the clear, in your case, I'll assume it's reflective of your character.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7647 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 15th 2014, 10:16 PM

You're just fooling yourself.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7648 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 15th 2014, 11:18 PM

I don't know why I'm giving you chance. It's a bad idea.
  (#7649 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 16th 2014, 01:48 AM

- I'm terrified this is going to fail. I see similarities between you and him and I'm having trouble shaking my head of them. I know that things can be different, but I worry. However, at the end of the day I love you, and we will make it work. I will do my best to just enjoy this happiness with you.

- I love you. I'm sorry things have been off lately, but I've decided I'm going to make an active effort to be better. I want to be a good partner to you again, and it starts tomorrow when you get home.

- You know, I'm going to get past this. I'm strong. I'm resilient. I've survived worse and I will survive the end of this relationship. I'm going to stop blaming myself now, pick myself up, and move on. We both deserve that.
  (#7650 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 16th 2014, 05:06 PM

Aww, baby doesnt like it when i stop bending over backwards for her?
O well, i got a spine... keep telling me how done you are. Just reminds me of your mother xD
  (#7651 (permalink)) Old
Muffin Cake Offline
Madman with a Box
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brian

Points: 7,226, Level: 12 Points: 7,226, Level: 12 Points: 7,226, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 16th 2014, 07:30 PM

Well, you.

Member Since July 20, 2013
Articles Team Member From October 12, 2014 to May 13, 2015

Random Cat!

Join the Cat Club of TH!
  (#7652 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2014, 06:28 PM

6 years we have been through hell together.
I stood by your side against your family, my family and the world. I gave up my home to live in yours, when that went pear shaped i got mine back and invited you in.
After what you have shown me this past month. Thank fuck it never became our family or our home.

I loved you and would have done anything for you. Thanks for proving that was the wrong thing to do. This is the end of a chapter, now time to write a better one without you.

Oh and i know your spying on my TH posts, enjoy this one love
  (#7653 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2014, 07:07 PM

I don't know which is worse, being micromanaged and criticized or having my requests for help and information ignored. I'm assuming I'm in the clear, but if I'm not you can expect a fight.

(#7654 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 06:29 PM

You're an asshole, and you'll never not be a shitty person.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7655 (permalink)) Old
Em. Offline
I don't even like cats
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 07:16 PM

Damnit mum, I need a cigarette.

(#7656 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 08:40 PM

I guess you're technically allowed to wait until the end of the semester (or do it whenever you want), but waiting that long and/or making him do it would be REALLY low. That's the only reason I can think of that you're not answering me, either you're discussing it still or you know it's coming and you're not allowed to say anything. Either way it's been longer than you said it would be and you've been asked about it more than once. Also waiting that long would exclude me from the required orientation meaning that I wouldn't have hours, so I couldn't go back even if I fought and won. You people SUCK at communicating!

(#7657 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 10:10 PM

1. Wish we could have a short chat right now. I miss the way you used to be. But I doubt that person is coming back anytime soon.

2. Stop bothering me. You know I don't care.

3. I really... DEEPLY hope you don't screw up time. Can't stop thinking about what you've done to me is incredibly unforgivable, making me feel like I have competition when I'm supposed to feel love. You know how I am. And you were turning us against each other. Sorry but it was your fault because you knew very well how I respond to things. You remind me of everything I am, was and can never be. Now we are in peaceful terms, just please, don't screw up next time. I'm prone to making the biggest mistakes and committing shit I would never. Next day after that you won't see me alive.
And no, he is not your *censored* so stop BS-ing me with that speech and that crying. I'm sick of it, and the image. I don't want it in my head. Ugh get it out. Then I'm repulsed by everyone, literally everyone. How freaking sad can you get. I hate family.

4. It's funny how I screw things up while you're not here. I'm so empty. Everything inside me is screaming for you. And I want to sing to you.

5. Please stop fighting. I don't understand why you talk so strict and so low from the second you see us, plus now I feel you are avoiding me... which is fine because I am avoiding you. Now everything you'd help me with, I do on my own. But others need you so I don't get it... I don't miss you anyway. I'm thinking it's better we don't visit you, in case this and that. Adding you to the list, no matter how much I'd want you to meet.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7658 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 11:29 PM

It's not gonna work.
  (#7659 (permalink)) Old
CookieMonster :D
Not a n00b

Name: Yaii

Points: 6,155, Level: 11 Points: 6,155, Level: 11 Points: 6,155, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2014, 11:39 PM

" your all i ever needed.."

BUBBLES
Life Is Like a Rollercoaster
It has its ups and downs.
But its your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
  (#7660 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 19th 2014, 01:07 AM

- I feel like because I've asked for this I am somehow a disappointment to you. I just don't know how to balance this. I want both of you to feel like you are getting your needs met and I want to be happy with both of you, but this seems to be a real conflict of interest. And the worst part is you know what I would do if you asked it of me, but I don't think I could ever forgive you for asking that of me. I know you won't, but I still worry.

- I wish you would've told me that bothered you sooner.

- It's not fair of you to take your bad mood out on us. Stop making assumptions about what I mean when I say something. I have no idea how you got that from me saying what I did, but it's completely inaccurate. So don't snap at me, okay? Truth be told I'm not exactly thrilled about doing you that big favor tomorrow, but I'm doing it because I love you and want to help you. Snapping at me just makes me feel really hurt and unappreciated.
  (#7661 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 19th 2014, 10:57 PM

Looking at all of my progress, I am slowly . . . yes.

Whether I say it or not, no difference is made.

No difference. Nobody and nothing to blame.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7662 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 19th 2014, 11:03 PM

You're in for a FIGHT I hope you know that! I know what I said to you, but we base everything in writing now and it's not in writing, plus I have a right to appeal so there. I know you have the right to do this, but you'd better have a good case because I shouldve been a lawyer and I have one too.

(#7663 (permalink)) Old
Muffin Cake Offline
Madman with a Box
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brian

Points: 7,226, Level: 12 Points: 7,226, Level: 12 Points: 7,226, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 19th 2014, 11:19 PM

I think I'm coming down with something...

Member Since July 20, 2013
Articles Team Member From October 12, 2014 to May 13, 2015

Random Cat!

Join the Cat Club of TH!
  (#7664 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 20th 2014, 04:19 PM

Why again...... I don't know why I'm even doing this anymore, why can't my body just let me out.
Why would it. It's pure mess just like the rest of me.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7665 (permalink)) Old
Most Likely Offline
Avete vos
Regular TeenHelper

Name: -

Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 20th 2014, 04:22 PM

I just hope they won't hurt you there.

Who dares - wins.
  (#7666 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 20th 2014, 10:29 PM

-- I want to talk to you more than anything, to believe that you could somehow make it all okay, but your position has changed and I know you are no longer on my side. I want to believe that I can earn one more chance (without making you look bad) because you were so AMAZING through everything that I don't want to do that. I screw myself over if I lose your support in the process. If I stay I need at least ONE faculty advocate, but I lost you and I know it was my own doing. I'm really starting to wonder how much of this was a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure. I knew on some level that I would never make it and I eventually forced, even the ones who never gave up on me, to agree that it could never happen and turn their backs. I know I was given every chance and I'd be concerned if this wasn't your last straw, but when I say I don't give up, I MEAN IT. Even if I lose, some of your questionable treatment of me will likely be uncovered.

-- I know I've asked for too many miracles, but could I have just ONE more?! PLEASE?!

-- Don't you DARE try to tell me that I was dismissed or considered inactive before 2 days ago! By the way, I stil don't have the written notice and I swear the most I got was a warning and was never remediated for the "professional behavior" I'll take responsibility for my actions, but at some point you have to too.

Last edited by Kate*; November 21st 2014 at 09:46 PM.
  (#7667 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2014, 04:39 AM

I know you hate me and I'm kinda happy about it.! Just thought you should know.
  (#7668 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2014, 04:47 AM

- You didn't have to pick up; I was literally getting around to it when I got home. Now I don't know if you did it to be nice or as a passive aggressive message to me.

- I love you. And no matter what I say tomorrow, no matter what happens, I want to stay with you. I want to wake up every day knowing that I'm lucky enough to have you in my life. I may be uncertain about all kinds of other things, but of that I am certain.
  (#7669 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2014, 10:03 PM

Your hot body, that's the reason anybody would ever love you and stay in a relationship with you - cause you were born a shallow pretentious bitch.
I pity the way you lead your superficial life. Sadly, I know what pleases you.

And really, I'm flattered you found me attractive and you might have all this time. But unlike you, it's not all I have in my list of qualities.

Don't expect me to talk to you ever again.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7670 (permalink)) Old
Most Likely Offline
Avete vos
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2014, 10:19 PM

I seriously don't feel this affection thing is all that good. I don't feel the same, I don't see it as comfortable and soothing. I just do not.

Who dares - wins.
  (#7671 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2014, 10:58 PM

I liked you at first, but now I can't stand you. It's like you go out of your way to make me feel stupid and it's getting increasingly hard not to snap at you. What kind of remark is 'Try not to make mistakes when we're busy' - em.... sorry, did it look like I made that mistake on purpose? Just for the craic, was it? Your passive-aggressive attitude is starting to really grate on my nerves - you're not fucking better than me, stupid bitch. You're two years younger than me.

You. I know you're extremely fiery and outspoken and your bark is worse than your bite but your attitude gets up my hole sometimes. It's very hard not to snap back at you when you make some cranky remark. You're not helping a stressful situation by being a moany bitch. You're nineteen, grow the fuck up.

I have NEVER raised my voice at a co-worker but I feel like with either one of you it may happen soon, you're both such useless little cows. And I haven't even been in the job a month.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7672 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 22nd 2014, 04:01 AM

To the biker at the mall today,

I wanted to thank you for keeping the magic of Christmas alive for K. I know it was probably awkward to have a little girl run up to you yelling "Santa!" When you were in the middle of the rest of your gang. You honestly made K's day and she spent the entire rest of the time going on about Santa. I don't know how you managed to hold at least a five minute conversation about how the elves, reindeer and Mrs. Clause were doing, and discussing which frozen character was better. She made me promise not to disclose your secret about how you were undercover so it was important that she didn't tell anyone that you were Santa. I didn't get a chance to properly thank you but thank you for not brushing her off no matter what others thought. You restored a little bit of my faith in humanity and I wish there was more people like you in the world. Thank you for keeping the magic alive for her, and giving her a reason to hold onto the magic. Thank you.
  (#7673 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 22nd 2014, 07:23 AM

Are you going to leave me like everyone has, until now? I don't know why I'm feeling so negative, but I am so scared. Just assure me once, please. Please tell me I am not dreaming, Tell me this dream won't end in a nightmare. Tell me its real. I wish I could make myself believe this is real, but I can't. Could you please tell it to me,once?

Last edited by Chai.; November 22nd 2014 at 07:43 AM.
  (#7674 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 22nd 2014, 09:31 PM

I'm so glad she 'drives you mental' as well. She makes me dread work. I'm so glad it wasn't all in my head. Hopefully I won't want to fucking strangle her tomorrow.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7675 (permalink)) Old
mockingbirdalert
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,218, Level: 12 Points: 7,218, Level: 12 Points: 7,218, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2014, 05:55 AM

Cambridge people I BLOODY HATE YOU
  (#7676 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 24th 2014, 04:06 PM

If you're gonna use an onomatopoeia, then please spell the damn thing right. You being deaf is not an excuse!

No wonder hearing people think the deaf are idiots.
  (#7677 (permalink)) Old
Most Likely Offline
Avete vos
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 24th 2014, 07:46 PM

Your constant bitching is the reason why I avoid talking to you so much. Maybe you'd enjoy your life more if you stopped finding things to complain about.

Who dares - wins.
  (#7678 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 25th 2014, 03:47 AM

- I am sorry I doubted how much you cared about me for a second. And I promise, I'm going to work on my own shit. I want to be a strong person, not just for you, but for me, too.

- I hope I am making enough of an effort.
  (#7679 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 25th 2014, 05:07 AM

I understand gatekeeping, but I also know who I really am and that my recent behavior is not indicative of who I am or how I was raised. I'm praying for a second chance, I was so close I have to know that I did everything I could to save it before walking away.

I take responsibility for what I've done, but I also believe she's right about that and I find it ironic that you did this the ONE semester in over 2 years that he's NOT THERE. And by the way, I still don't have the written notice I'm thinking that would nullify it. I want proof of imminent or actual harm, the rest of the stuff can be worked out and changed.

Last edited by Kate*; November 25th 2014 at 09:06 PM.
  (#7680 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 25th 2014, 07:21 AM

I'm better off alone.

something burning?