TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: .

Points: 7,254, Level: 12 Points: 7,254, Level: 12 Points: 7,254, Level: 12

Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - May 14th 2019, 07:28 PM

I am really ashamed of this what every happends to me I can’t get boners or cum when having sexual activity i really need help ASAP. The only for me to get hard is just when I fap my self and then it doesn’t een last that long

Edit I also can’t get hard when she faps me only if I do it my self

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

Last edited by AMA on teenhelp; May 14th 2019 at 08:09 PM. Reason: To add something
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,438, Level: 59 Points: 172,438, Level: 59 Points: 172,438, Level: 59

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - June 5th 2019, 11:47 PM

Do you have any stress or anxiety around sexual activity? That can sometimes make it hard to have an erection or to finish. It may help to try and think calming, positive thoughts and to breathe. Foreplay before getting into the sexual activity may also help with nerves and put you in the mood. It may help to talk to your partner about how you’re feeling if you are nervous to ease your mind as well!

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
JustTheKeags Offline
Meme a Day Keeps th Feels Away
Average Joe

Name: Keagan

Points: 6,375, Level: 11 Points: 6,375, Level: 11 Points: 6,375, Level: 11

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - June 6th 2019, 02:33 AM

im having this same issue. i was about to do this girl, and then i magically became unhorny.

Hang In There!
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9 Points: 3,839, Level: 9

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - June 8th 2019, 03:47 PM

I'm wondering if you have some performance anxiety (e.g. if you really want to impress her ,please her, etc etc) it might cause anxiety, which can affect heart rate, blood flow, etc, and its quite common for men's penis's to become flaccid under such circumstances.

I can't really get into details on the forum, but what might help is maybe if you get it started yourself (masturbating together is something many couples enjoy) and get used to getting hard around her... then slowly have her take over the process. I'm sure she's noticed by now that your penis is struggling in her presence (no shade, but it's just what's happening) and it's only going to increase anxiety (and decrease it getting up) if you keep hoping that next time, next time, next time it will work. So that's why I suggest pivoting and trying things like masturbating together, you can always kiss and touch while doing it too. It might help with your performance issues to ease in like that
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Borrows Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6 Points: 1,939, Level: 6

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - June 27th 2019, 03:09 AM

You better go to the doctor!
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
tombaker Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,635, Level: 6 Points: 1,635, Level: 6 Points: 1,635, Level: 6

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - January 12th 2020, 07:05 AM

You better go to the doctor!
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
InnesHilton Offline
Innes Hilton
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Innes Hilton

Points: 3,806, Level: 9 Points: 3,806, Level: 9 Points: 3,806, Level: 9

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - January 26th 2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA on teenhelp View Post
I am really ashamed of this what every happends to me I can’t get boners or cum when having sexual activity i really need help ASAP. The only for me to get hard is just when I fap my self and then it doesn’t een last that long

Edit I also can’t get hard when she faps me only if I do it my self
First of all hi there! Secondly, what is your age? I'm only curious to know this as it could be an important factor as to why this is happening. Have you been very much sexually active before said encounters? I think, based on what little i know of course, that what is happening is that you aren't allowing yourself to be stimulated in the moment. Yes you do it yourself, yes it works. But that's only because you're used to it on your own without any prying eyes.

When you're with another person it's important to remember two things, One: You cannot worry about your ability to keep an erection whilst it's happening, if you're worrying about it that almost definitely means you aren't fully engaged in what's about to happen between you and your partner so,my advice - DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. And Two:You have to allow yourself to be immersed in the moment or else the stimulation and therefore your maintained erection won't possibly last. Take this from someone who knows. I personally have a strong and powerful...appendage... when i am correctly stimulated.
I was once with a partner who treated sexual arousal like it was a switch you could turn on and off so for a while i thought i was broken 'down there' but turns out it was purely situational. I hope my advice reaches you well and furthermore does NOT creep you out. I'm here purely for informative purposes. Feel free to message me directly if you are to need any further advice, happy hunting!
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Katyleen Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,514, Level: 5 Points: 1,514, Level: 5 Points: 1,514, Level: 5

Re: Pleas help I can’t cum and get boners while getting bjs - January 27th 2020, 03:31 PM

That is ok. Just not nerves. I had same problems. Just nevermind. All problems only in your mind.
Closed Thread