TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Red face Am I too small to have sex? - August 8th 2020, 08:15 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi I just turned 13 in June and I have some questions about sex. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable asking my mom and she works a lot. I'm glad I found this place to maybe get some help.

My bf and I had sex on Thursday. Is he my bf because we had sex? I never had sex before so I was really excited. But I'm also confused because I don't know a lot about sex. I think he first started paying attention to me more when my tits started growing because he called me "Pokies" and pointed to my tits that I hadn't noticed had been poking out thru my shirt! Secretly it made me feel good that he noticed me. So I started wearing see thru shirts on purpose. Other guys started starring at my tits and a few of my bf friends started calling me pokies to. Some of them asked to feel my tits or would come up to me and touch them because I think word got around fast that I let boys touch my tits. My friend told me it makes them hard. Does that mean they want to have sex with me, because one of my teachers got a bulge to when he passed back my paper and accidentally touched one of my tits. You can tell he liked it!

So Thursday I finally got to see my bf after awhile of not seeing him. We went over his house because his parents weren't home. He's 15 so they let him stay home alone sometimes. I really hoped we would have sex because I've been feeling really horny so when he started touching my tits and taking off my clothes including my panties, I got so excited and thought maybe he would F me. I've been practicing with my fingers so I thought I'd be ready. But when he pushed his cock inside me, he commented how tight I was, and he started making these grunting sounds and pulled his cock out and then tried to push it in again. He kept pushing it in and out again, but I don't think he was able to get it in because he started doing it faster. Don't guys put their cock in you and keep it inside? Why was he going in and out? I think my pussy might be too small. Is that the problem? After he pushed himself in the first time, because that felt like a lot, it did start to feel good when he was pushing himself in and out of me over and over. But then he got a weird look on his face and I think he peed, but it was white. I felt embarrassed for him but he looked happy? I'm not sure it went very well. What can I do better? Do I need to practice with something larger so he can fit his cock in better. I think maybe I was to tight for him. I want to have sex again, because I'm still really horny and it felt good, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Also what are other things that turn guys on besides seeing tits? When will mine grow more? Thanks for your help![/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 8th 2020, 09:33 PM

Yes, you are too young to be having sex. Don't call them tits, they're breasts. They will continue to develop for another year or two; additional breastage might develop due to fat or milk secretion. The gist is, if you don't know much about sex or human anatomy and development, then you shouldn't be having sex.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 9th 2020, 02:46 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on TeenHelp.

First of all, I also think you are too young to worry about having sex. Depending on where you're living, this is underage sex and it might be against the law as well, for a good reason.

Love, you have just entered your teenage years. You wouldn't want to ruin a time that should be spent on personal growth and development by having boys touch you or worrying about whether your body is ready for sex.

I'm disturbed to read that boys are coming up to feel your breasts. You're a young adolescent, no doubt it feels good to get attention from the opposite gender now that your body is growing. However, people might take advantage of you and hurt you in the process. It might feel good now, but I'm sincerely worried that a few years down the road, it might turn into guilt, embarrassment and remorse, like "Why the hell did I allow them to touch me?" To prevent that and for your own safety, I insist that you ask your mom to bring you to the shops to buy some bras. For your age, sport bras will do the job. I know I sound like a croaky nag here, but you shouldn't wear see-through clothes or tight-fitting clothes that reveal your nipples at your tender age, because the reality is, there are dirty men lurking everywhere. I don't want you to be in a position that allows such people to take advantage of your naivety. The world is cruel, honey, so we have to be smart about how we live our lives.

Next, having sex with a boy does not make him your boyfriend. As you grow up, you'll see many of your friend going on casual hookups with men, with whom they'll have sex but never see again. And nope, they don't automatically become boyfriends. It seems that you and the boy you're hanging out with are technically in a relationship, but both of you are underage, and shouldn't be engaging in physical intimacy. Now, why is underage sex so discouraged and against the law in the first place in so many countries? I'll explain.

- When you're underage, you may not have a complete picture of what sex is. Many people your age have not even heard about sex, let alone understand what the process entails. For example, if you don't know how to do pottery and yet I send you into a pottery studio to make me a vase, would it be fair to you? Same logic here

- Your body isn't ready. Yes, it's totally normal for your vagina to be tight at this age, because you're still undergoing puberty. Even if you've already got your period, that doesn't automatically mean that you're body is biologically ready for sex. And that means that it's better not to engage in what your body isn't ready for.

- Limited info about safe sex. A lot of young people like you are too eager to engage in physical intimacy, and that might lead you to forgo certain safety steps. For example, using protection. Ideally, your male partner needs to use a condom while having sex. There are various types of contraceptives out there that you can read about, but like I mentioned earlier, do not worry about these now. You're way too young. You'll probably learn about them in school very soon, and they'll definitely come in use when you're in your late teens.

Now, I wouldn't encourage you to think of ways to perform better sexually with your boyfriend at your current stage. I'd actually advise you to avoid it altogether. You don't have to break up with him, you can still be in a healthy relationship without bringing sex into the equation. I'm worried that what seems like harmless sex now can morph into something worse, and I don't want you getting hurt in the process. If you're unsure, unclear or uncomfortable about anything pertaining to sex, it's OK to say no. Decline having sex.

You're too young, and you still have a long way to go. In life, there are always "healthy pursuits" and "unhealthy pursuits", and I understand that at your age, it might be difficult to delineate them, so I hope I've made it a little clearer for you. Don't let sex and intimate touching (unhealthy pursuits at your age) take up time in your life, rather, use this time to do well in school and in your hobbies (healthy pursuits for your age).

Take care, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all!
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 9th 2020, 04:42 AM

Whether or not your anatomy is appropriate for sex or not, you are too young. Legally, you are unable to give consent, as is your partner (and no, having sex with someone does not make them your boyfriend; that is a separate conversation), because you are both not of the age of majority. Legal stuff aside, you can't consent to something you don't understand.

For example, before surgery, you have to sign consent forms. These forms, among other things, ask what procedure you are having, if you understand what the procedure entails, and the risks of the procedure. If you don't understand what's going to happen, you can't sign the forms. Sex is very much like that. If you don't even understand the basic mechanics of what happens during sexual intercourse, you should not be having sex. You cannot explain what is happening and you certainly are not considering the risks (sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy, etc.). I suggest holding off until you're older and can have access to things like proper sex education, contraception (preferably condoms for disease prevention AND birth control for pregnancy), and talks about healthy relationships, communication, and boundaries. There's really no need to be having sex at your age.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 9th 2020, 12:17 PM

I'd like to point out what Eli is referring to in regards to consent forms for surgeries is actually something you are able to do independently once you've reached Age of Majority; but the gist they're trying to make runs very close with Age of Consent. Although the human brain don't fully develop until the mid to late 20s—if you are of normal intellectual function—it's pretty much assumed that by the age of 16/18 you will be able to take the initiative to do research to better understand what is being asked of you or the activities you are partaking in. After all, you graduate from high school (or secondary school) at the age of 17/18 and have to make the huge decision as to what to do... do you go to university? Do you take a gap year? It's very close-knit.

My point is, don't do something you don't understand. You are still a child. I am not saying this to be ageist or in any way denying youth rights; but these laws—Age of Consent—is put in place to protect you and all other minors from much older predators who might have a criminal record.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to make another post or submit a ticket through HelpLINK Services.

I wish you the best of luck.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 9th 2020, 01:56 PM

The biggest thing that sends alarm bells here for me is now uneducated you are in terms of sex. You had sex with a boy and you didn't even know that his 'pee' was ejaculation fluid. If he ejaculated inside of you, you could get pregnant. How exactly will you explain your pregnancy to your mother? What makes you think you'd even have a say in whether you would keep the child or not if you were pregnant?

Secondly, I get that you're all young, curious people, but for the sake of your own dignity and self-respect, stop letting boys touch your breasts, and stop flashing them at other boys. It's inappropriate. Do you realise the implications this could have on your parents? It shows that they haven't educated you, or people will think something is happening at home for you to be so willing to partake in sexual activity at such a young age. Although you may not see this as a big deal, it is. It's very serious.

Wait until you're of legal age to have sex, and until you are of age, spend time educating yourself on the law. You could get your parent into trouble. In addition, educate yourself properly on sexual activity first. You could get pregnant. If you had to keep the child, your young teenage days will be over. You have a duty and care to the child you so irresponsibly gave birth to.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 10th 2020, 01:17 PM

[SIZE="a"]You are way to young and uneducated to be having sex. if you really want to you need to use condoms as protection. When he "peed" in you, he ejacultated out semen which can get you pregnant. Just stop because you are to young and he might be taking advantage of you[/size]
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Flexderec Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,683, Level: 6 Points: 1,683, Level: 6 Points: 1,683, Level: 6

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 17th 2020, 12:57 AM

if you have any questions at all!
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - August 17th 2020, 03:33 AM

Hello there,

I agree with the above members that I believe you are too young to be having sex. I find it quite alarming that boys are coming up to you and touching your breasts without your consent. They shouldn't even be asking to do that in the first place. Shopping for some bras will help support your breasts better.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Bestortcom Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,064, Level: 5 Points: 1,064, Level: 5 Points: 1,064, Level: 5

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - September 9th 2020, 05:29 AM

At this age, 13 years old it is still too early to have sex.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Bru00 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - September 9th 2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hi I just turned 13 in June and I have some questions about sex. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable asking my mom and she works a lot. I'm glad I found this place to maybe get some help.

My bf and I had sex on Thursday. Is he my bf because we had sex? I never had sex before so I was really excited. But I'm also confused because I don't know a lot about sex. I think he first started paying attention to me more when my tits started growing because he called me "Pokies" and pointed to my tits that I hadn't noticed had been poking out thru my shirt! Secretly it made me feel good that he noticed me. So I started wearing see thru shirts on purpose. Other guys started starring at my tits and a few of my bf friends started calling me pokies to. Some of them asked to feel my tits or would come up to me and touch them because I think word got around fast that I let boys touch my tits. My friend told me it makes them hard. Does that mean they want to have sex with me, because one of my teachers got a bulge to when he passed back my paper and accidentally touched one of my tits. You can tell he liked it!

So Thursday I finally got to see my bf after awhile of not seeing him. We went over his house because his parents weren't home. He's 15 so they let him stay home alone sometimes. I really hoped we would have sex because I've been feeling really horny so when he started touching my tits and taking off my clothes including my panties, I got so excited and thought maybe he would F me. I've been practicing with my fingers so I thought I'd be ready. But when he pushed his cock inside me, he commented how tight I was, and he started making these grunting sounds and pulled his cock out and then tried to push it in again. He kept pushing it in and out again, but I don't think he was able to get it in because he started doing it faster. Don't guys put their cock in you and keep it inside? Why was he going in and out? I think my pussy might be too small. Is that the problem? After he pushed himself in the first time, because that felt like a lot, it did start to feel good when he was pushing himself in and out of me over and over. But then he got a weird look on his face and I think he peed, but it was white. I felt embarrassed for him but he looked happy? I'm not sure it went very well. What can I do better? Do I need to practice with something larger so he can fit his cock in better. I think maybe I was to tight for him. I want to have sex again, because I'm still really horny and it felt good, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right. Also what are other things that turn guys on besides seeing tits? When will mine grow more? Thanks for your help![/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]
You are too young and in the future you can be worry about that you had sex too soon.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
jeff1 Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,246, Level: 5 Points: 1,246, Level: 5 Points: 1,246, Level: 5

Re: Am I too small to have sex? - September 30th 2020, 12:39 PM

too young!! pm with questions, making an account is better
Closed Thread