TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SirWilliam13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5

About wearing panties, thongs and etc? - April 26th 2021, 11:20 AM

Hello ladies.. I want to share and ask something.. I mean, I love wearing girl's thongs, panties and clothes sometimes, but I am wondering why when I wear a female thong I start to want and think immediately about sucking a penis and also about getting f*cked by a man.. When I am doing my work, or I am in the gym and in the times when I am doing my routine I don't have these desires, but when I am at home and wear a thong I immediately start to think and desire for a penis and a man.. Is this mean that I am gay?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: About wearing panties, thongs and etc? - April 26th 2021, 07:29 PM

Hey there! Thanks for posting here. I hope I can be of some help.

Clothes and accessories can make people feel very different about themselves. It may make them feel empowered, bold, and confident, or it could go the other way and make them feel diminished and ashamed (which, honestly, some people like). I think it's great that you've found something you are comfortable with. You are not alone. There are many men who enjoy wearing women's clothing; it's just not necessarily widely talked about, due to the taboo. If the clothes make you feel happy, then by all means keep wearing them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

As for whether that makes you gay or not, sexuality is a broad spectrum. Very few people are 100% straight or 100% gay; most of us fall somewhere in between. I would say your desire to be dominated by a man may mean you aren't completely straight, but it doesn't make you gay, especially if you still desire sexual relationships with women. You may be more in the bisexual range of things, and that's totally okay.

I hope this helped. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: About wearing panties, thongs and etc? - April 26th 2021, 09:29 PM

I think Eli's reply above is very true. Having thoughts about engaging in sexual activities with another man doesn't make you gay, because it's not really black and white. It might be that you have certain desires and maybe fetishes, which are all absolutely okay when explored safely! But as for if you're gay - only you can figure that out, but I agree that it's unlikely you're entirely gay if you still have thoughts or feelings about women also. You may fall somewhere on a spectrum.

I don't think there's necessarily a link between wearing women's clothes and being gay though, although it might be that psychologically you have connected the two acts, which is why wearing certain things triggers certain thoughts. All of this is okay though, and nothing to be ashamed of.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
Closed Thread