TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Atreyu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,928, Level: 11 Points: 5,928, Level: 11 Points: 5,928, Level: 11

Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 08:59 AM

Hi I'm new here, so if this is messed up, it's cuz I'm learning anyways, my boyfriend and I had sex on December 8th. We ALWAYS use protection, but this time, we only did anal so we ditched the condom. My boyfriend told me he didn't cum, but about 5 days ago, I felt nautious and skipped dinner. An hour later I was constantly vomiting and had a fever. I also had severely painful stomach spasms that I thought were just from vomiting so much. The next day, I slept all day, only snacking on crackers and drinking lots of water and a littler ginger ale, thinking I had a quick flash of the stomach flu. A day later, I what I thought was my period and cramps more painful than iv ever had! I would get heat flashes as well and I was constantly feeling nautious. It has now been a week since I was vomiting but the nausea and now lightheadedness are continuing and I can't seem to eat a full meal. Iv also noticed iv been grouchier than I usually am when I'm on my period and I'm very sensitive to certain smells. I'm very concerned. I would like to get a pregnancy test but I have no way of getting one. I would like to tell my parents of my concerns but they are so strict, especially my dad (he's a cop) and he isn't too fond of my boyfriend, he doesn't hate him but he doesn't love him either. My dad keeps scaring me saying that if my boyfriend got me pregnant, my dad will put him in jail for underaged rape even though we r both 16. I have no idea what to do! Please help me!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DedeTHESeed Offline
Not in use anymore.
Not a n00b

Name: xxxxx

Points: 8,590, Level: 13 Points: 8,590, Level: 13 Points: 8,590, Level: 13

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 11:27 AM

Heya

Welcome to TeenHelp! First I can tell you that you cannot get pregnant from doing Anal sex, because the sperm cannot travel to your uterus to fertilise. However I think all the symptoms are simply because you were in shock or your body wasn't used to it.

If you still feel like this, go to a doctor and see what's wrong with you. It may not be related to the sex.

Hope this helps!

Dede x

•We are just misguided ghost travelling endlessly•

• Knowledge is important. Words define us. We must protect our knowledge and pass it on whenever we can. If we are ever to become a society again, we must teach each other how to remain human•
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mahray Offline
Skittles Minion

Regular TeenHelper

Points: 9,959, Level: 14 Points: 9,959, Level: 14 Points: 9,959, Level: 14

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 12:14 PM

Dede is right, you can't get pregnant from anal alone.

Sorry to hear you can't get a pregnancy test, they're not available in supermarkets? Otherwise, do you have a friend who could get one for you?

Worse case, you could say it's for a project I do know of a high school student who ended up buying about 10 of them for a short film (for school).

Feel free to email/PM/VM/whatever me if you want. I'll answer as soon as I can.

New blog - http://www.trueartisangsty.com/
Trying to keep it updated more or less daily as I write.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 05:26 PM

If you only had anal sex then you're very, very unlikely to become pregnant. If you're feeling unwell, it could be due to something else so it might be a good idea to see a doctor. Even if you were pregnant, you wouldn't be feeling any strong pregnancy feelings this early on, so that chances are that you're just a bit unwell at the moment.

In that case, I hope you feel better soon.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Lelola Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 11,504, Level: 15 Points: 11,504, Level: 15 Points: 11,504, Level: 15

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 06:20 PM

For the record, you can still get STIs in your rectum so I'd still recommend using a condom.

Your dad cannot put him in jail if you are both sixteen and both consented. It sounds more like he is threatening you.

It kind of sounds like the flu. What about the earlier months?
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Atreyu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,928, Level: 11 Points: 5,928, Level: 11 Points: 5,928, Level: 11

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 3rd 2014, 11:47 PM

My parents are always around me because I can't drive yet so I rely on them to take me shopping so it's hard for me to get ahold of a pregnancy test. And the friends situation is a bit hard too because, well, I don't have friends haha none that can drive either. And as a matter of fact, I think I found out today the reason why I'm still not feeling good, I realized iv been drinking after the same water bottle I did when I was sick so I wasn't recovering. Dumb right? Haha anyways, I changed that out so I'm hoping that's all it was. Thank you so much for the replies and advice
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Concerned I may be pregnant - January 4th 2014, 06:21 AM

Hey there,

As the others have stated you can't get pregnant from anal sex. However, it is possible to get STI's so you should consider using condoms. Now, if you don't start feeling better I think you should consider getting a pregnancy test. I realize you are in place where getting one is hard but you need to rule out all the possibilities. Would it be a possibility for your boyfriend to get a pregnancy test for you? If you have to I think you should consider telling your parents so you can work on figuring out a solution to this problem; you don't want to continue being sick and the only way to work on figuring out what could be wrong is 1) taking the pregnancy test and 2) getting in with a doctor.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Closed Thread