TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
saga1243 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Saga

Points: 6,425, Level: 11 Points: 6,425, Level: 11 Points: 6,425, Level: 11

Unhappy Me and my boyfriend.. - August 1st 2013, 08:13 PM

I need help. I have met this guy lately, and i really like him. He clearly likes me too. Anyways, not so long ago, him and i were making out, and it's normal for us to touch eachother and stuff. But this time he started to finger me, and it really hurt. I am scared it will hurt again, cause I really like this guy. This is the guy I would loose my virginity too. But I am really scared.. How do I either make it stop hurting, or how do I tell him I'm not ready?

Last edited by saga1243; August 1st 2013 at 09:34 PM.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
PureStorm Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 1st 2013, 09:45 PM

Well lubricated? Used saliva as extra? Short, clean and nice finger nails?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 1st 2013, 10:13 PM

As you said that you'd lose your virginity to him, meaning you haven't had sex which answers my question already, my next one is, and you don't have to answer but, do you masturbate? If you don't then it may be because your vaginal entrance is rather tight. Depending on how many fingers your boyfriend uses, how rough his skin is, how tight and wet you are, these things can affect how badly it can hurt.

The vaginal entrance expands when it's 'put into use' so to speak. The more you make it stretch and expand the more it widens. It can take time for it and it can hurt, this is because the entrance to your vagina is stretching. While you're alone, try masturbating and experimenting with yourself, this way you'll get to have a feel of 'down there' so you know how tight you are, how many fingers hurt and how many don't. Also bear in mind that male hands including their fingers are wider than females so a rough estimate would be around 3 fingers to make up for 2 of his.

If you're happy to have sex with him, bear in mind that again, if you're rather tight down there, sex will hurt and may cause bleeding because of the vaginal entrance stretching. This isn't to put you off, but so you know realistically what it's like. Depending on the girth of your boyfriend's penis, it can affect how much stretching will occur. This is why it may be better to try and experiment with masturbation before actual sex if you don't want sex to hurt.

You could talk to him about these issues so that he understands otherwise he'll keep on doing what he's doing thinking everything's fine when you know different.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 2nd 2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saga1243 View Post
I need help. I have met this guy lately, and i really like him. He clearly likes me too. Anyways, not so long ago, him and i were making out, and it's normal for us to touch eachother and stuff. But this time he started to finger me, and it really hurt. I am scared it will hurt again, cause I really like this guy. This is the guy I would loose my virginity too. But I am really scared.. How do I either make it stop hurting, or how do I tell him I'm not ready?
when you say 'really like' does he excite you and make your panties wet? wet panties makes it easier to be fingered.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
PrettyBoiSwag Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Name: Brandon

Points: 7,605, Level: 12 Points: 7,605, Level: 12 Points: 7,605, Level: 12

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 15th 2013, 10:32 PM

I know you asked for female advice but as a guy im going to say this, I think your way to young to have sex, And he probaly only wants sex, Dont give it up so quick, Sex is not verything, And not to upset you bt it sounds more like lust
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
dnfly Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,258, Level: 11 Points: 6,258, Level: 11 Points: 6,258, Level: 11

Re: Me and my boyfriend.. - August 16th 2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoiSwag View Post
I know you asked for female advice but as a guy im going to say this, I think your way to young to have sex, And he probaly only wants sex, Dont give it up so quick, Sex is not verything, And not to upset you bt it sounds more like lust
Dude your obsessed xD u should chill, take a breath and go have some fun cuz I think youre in hard need and gealous. BUT its absolutely true that sex is not everything. But I now regret I have done nothing at 13-14 years old, seriously. It was really great time to do it, as long as its safe ofc.
Closed Thread