TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13

Red face my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 27th 2015, 03:46 PM

My new bf is cut. I've never dated a guy who was cut before so I am totally inept when it comes to hand jobs and blowjobs on a cut penis... Like with uncut the head is much more sensitive, and the foreskin moistens the head for hand jobs and but blow jobs are hard and kinda gross with an uncut guy but anytips for working with this cut penis? Thanks!

Happily in Love <3
- depression and suicide victim
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
Survivor through it all -> what doesn't kill you makes you stronger #toallthosewhotooktheirlivesyouwerentweakbuttoostr ong
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 27th 2015, 05:39 PM

I mean, my boyfriend is cut. I've never dated somebody who wasn't. I don't think there's anything that different? He likes sex, blowjobs, and handjobs. I don't have to be extra sensitive or rough or anything to my knowledge. I'd communicate with him, and tell him the concern. I think you're worrying for nothing.

something burning?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 27th 2015, 07:45 PM

Thanks :3 he seems to like what I've done and blowjobs ate so much nicer on my end :3 I just think I might get a bottle of lube O.o

Happily in Love <3
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
Survivor through it all -> what doesn't kill you makes you stronger #toallthosewhotooktheirlivesyouwerentweakbuttoostr ong
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 27th 2015, 09:13 PM

It's really not that different to pleasure a circumcised man versus an uncircumcised man. The techniques are the same, in my experience; no need to be afraid. When in doubt you can always ask your boyfriend what he likes, too.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 27th 2015, 09:35 PM

Just to say - we can't really give you tips on here as it's a site for teenagers, but Google shoul be of some help!

Circumcision is extremely rare in my country and I don't know anyone who is 'cut' - but when I travelled to a different country last summer I got with someone who was and at first it was the weirdest thing ever and I didn't know what to do..... but really, it's not that different. Just do all the things you usually do! Saliva can offer a nifty little lubrication to the handjob end of things in times of trouble but I wouldn't say a whole bottle of lube is really needed - although it can feel very nice for him.
Anyway, in my experience when I'd been with this circumcised guy for a while I utterly forgot about it. You will too :P

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 28th 2015, 03:48 AM

Sorry as a 17 year old teenage girl I thot this was a safe place to ask how to not hurt my bf when I only want him to feel good :/
Hopefully things go better next time we try :3 thanks for the advice

Happily in Love <3
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 28th 2015, 12:34 PM

Just to clarify, all bitesize was trying to say is that while we can advise you on things like communication and where to find further information, and provide reassurance from personal experiences, we can't give specific advice on sexual techniques. Breaches the Code of Conduct I'm afraid. We have members as young as 13 and some thing you just don't need to know about at 13.

Anyway, while I can't comment on this specifically I would echo what has been said about communicating with your boyfriend and preparing as you see fit - as long as you do both, it should work out fine. It's always a learning experience so don't worry if you get things wrong to start with, you'll get there in time.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 28th 2015, 03:43 PM

i wasn't asking for technique... just like "get lube" or whatever :P but yeah i understand :3

Happily in Love <3
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 28th 2015, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylinagigirox2012 View Post
i wasn't asking for technique... just like "get lube" or whatever :P but yeah i understand :3
Fair enough. We've been asked a few times before that's all! Hope everything works out for you.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - March 3rd 2015, 05:10 AM

As the moderator for this particular forum, I can say that I provided the advice that I felt was necessary. Nothing was left out for appropriateness. If you were asking about anal sex, I'd say get some lube and I would give you advice about communication and positions that prevent pain. But being somebody with a cut partner, I can tell you I gave the advice I felt was appropriate, which is that it isn't that different, and that if he says anything, act then. My partner has never needed lube for handjobs, nor spit. I've never hurt him from overrubbing, and we've never had any sensation issues.

This is a safe space to ask about sex. The Code of Conduct states that there is no explicit descriptions of sex that is unnecessary for the advice needed/given. Translation: As long as it's not unnecessary details, it's completely fine! People often say the "no sex tips" rule, but that is completely false. We can give sex tips-we cannot give explicit details that is unnecessary. Besides, "communication" is the best sex tip anyway! Everything I've learned about having great sex has come from communicating with my partner.

something burning?
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - March 11th 2015, 12:07 AM

Sorry - my post wasn't meant to cause offence, it was just a reminder that Google might offer more, uh, detailed advice than we can give here! The others gave good answers and of course I fully agree that communication is definitely key - ask him what feels good for him and what he enjoys, or what he might find too sensitive. It's great that you've got his pleasure in mind. Best of luck!

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
Closed Thread