TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Points: 12,833, Level: 16 Points: 12,833, Level: 16 Points: 12,833, Level: 16

Unhappy cutting..... - June 17th 2011, 10:56 PM

I really want to cut. I think it will take all the pain away. There are so many things that are causing me to want to cut. I am being bullied by my friends and my parents keep hitting me and they hate me. People keep calling me ugly, stupid, fat, a loser, a loner and many other things. People also keep saying that i am a FAILURE!! Whenever I try talking to people they always ignore me and it feels like they push me away and they dont care or they dont want to listen. I just think that giving up by cutting would be the best thing to do. I am also being threatened by people and I am really scared. I just want someone to listen to me and to care about me. I fee like i have no one and that if I cut then everyone would be happy because they wouldnt have to care anymore. I can't do anything right. I think that everything is all my fault. People keep telling me that it is all my fault. I think I should cut and then i can give up on this life I have. No one would care anyways. I am crying right now and I want to cut so bad. I am in so much pain. There is so much going on and it is really hard for me to handle. No one knows or understands what I am going through!!

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Points: 13,395, Level: 16 Points: 13,395, Level: 16 Points: 13,395, Level: 16

Re: cutting..... - June 17th 2011, 11:12 PM

You can't do it babe. Read through what I sent you before; there is HOPE for your life. You absolutely do NOT need to turn to this..it'll backfire, rather than making things better it'll make things worse..go outside for a while. Clear your head. Call someone you love. Do SOMETHING. But don't think about hurting yourself. Please.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 19,757, Level: 20 Points: 19,757, Level: 20 Points: 19,757, Level: 20

Re: cutting..... - June 17th 2011, 11:17 PM

First of all, you need a hug

Now for advice.
What your parents are doing to you isn't alright. They're physically abusing you and you need to tell somebody so that they can help you get away from them.
As for the bullies at school, just keep your head up and don't listen to them. I'm sure you are a beautiful and talented girl and they're just too stupid to realize that.

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cutting..... - June 17th 2011, 11:33 PM

I can't handle this anymore I just want to end it. What was said to me was not nice. So i want to end it since i am not appreciated here.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Points: 9,329, Level: 14 Points: 9,329, Level: 14 Points: 9,329, Level: 14

Re: cutting..... - June 17th 2011, 11:50 PM

Please don't cut. There are so many other ways to deal with the pain, rather than creating more pain.
No I may not understand what you are going through, or how it feels, but I do know that cutting is not good. you should search for alternatives to stop you from cutting.
I'm here for you and I will listen when you need me.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cutting..... - June 18th 2011, 12:02 AM

I can't handle this anymore. I want to end it now!! What was said to me was not nice. I can't take it.

― Taylor Swift
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14

Re: cutting..... - June 18th 2011, 12:58 AM

Rebecca i am always here for you, you know that right? cutting is no the answer. there are many things you can do to help you through these times. Like i mentioned earlier i will email you my mindfullness therapy tracks just moved house so i have to find them. counselling is the best thing for you, i am happy to chat with you but i do believe that face to face counselling will help you alot. Also i know your mum might have stuff going on but hitting you is not right. it needs to stop and you need to feel safe. everyone has the right to feel safe in their life.
When people cut it is often because they have painful emotions they want to get rid of them cutting provides that but its only temporary and we need to work towards something more permenant for you so you can cope with these feelings and events in your life without cutting. can you think of anything you would like to do to cope instead of cutting?

Last edited by Beautiful_mind; June 18th 2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: needed more information
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cutting..... - June 18th 2011, 01:00 AM

Then whats the answer?? You have no idea what happend. I just cant live like this

― Taylor Swift
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: cutting..... - June 18th 2011, 01:31 AM

The answer is finding another way to deal with your pain and stress. A healthy, non-destructive way. Cutting doesn't solve any problems, it just makes more.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
I just...don't know.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Scarlett Rose

Points: 8,440, Level: 13 Points: 8,440, Level: 13 Points: 8,440, Level: 13

Re: cutting..... - June 21st 2011, 08:29 PM

Rebecca,
Listen to me, ok?

I'm going to break this down into pieces. First of all you say that there is no one who you can relate to, and I want to point out to you that there is. No, no one is just like you and has teh exact same problems as you but I can assure that there are people with at least one of your problems. In fact, some of the horrid things you are going through I am actually going
through too. I'm not saying that your problems aren't bad, or that everyone goes through this because if I did say that I would be lying. I'm saying that if you want to talk this through with someone who is currently dealing with simular issues feel free to PM me.

Another thing is that if your parents are hurting you, you should go tell this to a trusted adult, as cheesy as that sounds. It is horrible that you're parents are hitting you, and you should end that because it is wrong and just downright illegal.

Now, I can see why you don't want to continue with life. You're life seems dark and empty right now but it won't last that way forever. Eventually, the darkness will turn to light and the emptiness will transform to fullness.
Life probably seems hopeless right now but it will change. I know you are probably thinking that I'm just spouting random junk to make you feel happier but I promise it's more than that.

Please, don't cut. There can be alternatives. And please don't end your life. Even if it doesn't seem like it now, there is someone who needs you, even if they don't know it yet.

Please PM me. We can get through this together.

If you want to avoid me, and never PM me. Then do that. Just please, don't cut. And please, don't end your life.

Love,
Scarlett
x

Thirteen and already patiently awaiting my soulmate. ♥
Closed Thread