TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14

Am I developing a eating disorder ? - March 15th 2013, 12:57 PM

Well , for the past days my appetite has changed strongly .This morning i began to look myself in the mirror and i felt like my body was messed up.
I went and asked several people about my body. They told me I was fine but I kept seeing myself in the mirror and feeling I was all messed up.
So when i went downstairs for breakfast i didnt want to eat. I had to force myself to eat ( even though i only ate two spoons ). I felt so down and uncomfortable to eat anythign at all.
I was hugnry but wouldnt allow myself to eat. And before leaving to school and taking my depression medication I went into the bathroom and purged.
So also a few days before that i was in the school cafeteria an I felt triggerred. I was once again hungry but i couldnt eat. I went and got my lunch and forced myself to eat it, but then i felt reall guilty. As next block is lunch as i am currently in school im pretty afraid of feeling triggerred again and self-harming or such .
Does it seem i have or am developing a eating disorder?

Thanks
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Points: 8,278, Level: 13 Points: 8,278, Level: 13 Points: 8,278, Level: 13

Re: Am I developing a eating disorder ? - March 16th 2013, 04:39 AM

It seems that way...If you'd like to try and stop it, talk to someone about it...Hopefully someone with experience. I'm not that person, so yeah... You're amazing the way you are, even if you don't believe it.
- Collies R Us

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
PrimadonnaQueen Offline
left this site.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14 Points: 10,364, Level: 14

Re: Am I developing a eating disorder ? - March 26th 2013, 12:10 PM

Please talk to someone and tell them how you are feeling x

.....“You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.”.....
Closed Thread