Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
|
View Poll Results: Brownies: Corner piece or center piece?
|
|
Corner piece, obviously.
|
  
|
4 |
44.44% |
|
Center is where it's at!
|
  
|
4 |
44.44% |
|
Something else I'll explain
|
  
|
1 |
11.11% |
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 6th 2021, 06:16 PM
Inspired by another chat conversation, do you prefer the center piece of a brownie or the corner piece?
I say center.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Sarah
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: New York
Posts: 581
Points: 35,801, Level: 27 |
Join Date: January 5th 2009
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 6th 2021, 06:20 PM
Corner/edges are the best! It forms a almost crust that just tastes SO much better.
Lead Moderator, Chat Officer and Disputes Committee Member.
PM me Anytime if you need anything.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 6th 2021, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaty
Corner/edges are the best! It forms a almost crust that just tastes SO much better.
|
It's so dry compared to the center!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 6th 2021, 06:25 PM
Corner only because there's that little bit of crisp crust if it's cooked just the right way.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 6th 2021, 06:28 PM
What is with all of you and the crisp? I don't like that.
I take it y'all like pie crust too?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,471
Points: 107,344, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 7th 2021, 05:22 AM
I love both simply because I love brownies.
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 7th 2021, 10:22 AM
Definitely corner or edge piece. Eating a centre piece feels like eating the brownie from the middle outwards. It feels wrong.
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 7th 2021, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow.
Definitely corner or edge piece. Eating a centre piece feels like eating the brownie from the middle outwards. It feels wrong. 
|
Honestly that's a valid point!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 8th 2021, 12:58 PM
I'm yet another one that says corner piece the crust is soo tasty!
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Project Coordinator
I can't get enough *********
Name: Haley
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: 192.241.89.194
Posts: 2,640
Points: 46,530, Level: 31 |
Join Date: August 28th 2009
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 8th 2021, 09:08 PM
Corner piece, I love the texture of the crust!
|
|
|
|
|
Member
I can't get enough *********
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,591
Points: 58,082, Level: 34 |
Join Date: December 29th 2011
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 8th 2021, 10:11 PM
So, I am a weird one. I voted for the corner as it's my go to piece when picking the brownie. I also love... LOVE, the centre, it's so gooey and yummy. It's even better if it's still warm and melting, ohhhh, it's the centre because it's rich. I like the corner because I like crunchy things in general.
Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator
|
|
|
|
|
Staying alive
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Please call me Soda.
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She/her
Location: England
Posts: 724
Points: 16,232, Level: 18 |
Join Date: December 24th 2020
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 9th 2021, 08:18 AM
They're all brownies to me! Edge piece, center piece...I do not care, as long as I get those sweet brownies.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me.
Autism, Depression, Anxiety
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 9th 2021, 12:52 PM
I hate brownies, they are gross. I make them for my friends and family members all the time and they like them both ways.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,532
Points: 65,061, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 9th 2021, 05:45 PM
I actually can't decide...I really like both the corner and center
|
|
|
|
|
Hugh Jackman ♥
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Name: Robin
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,119
Points: 88,789, Level: 42 |
Join Date: June 12th 2009
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 11th 2021, 08:57 PM
Corner piece because I love the texture.
Also, if you love corner pieces, consider getting one of these brownie corner/edge pans (you're welcome  ):

|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 11th 2021, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY
Corner piece because I love the texture.
Also, if you love corner pieces, consider getting one of these brownie corner/edge pans (you're welcome  ):

|
That is an abomination
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 12th 2021, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY
Corner piece because I love the texture.
Also, if you love corner pieces, consider getting one of these brownie corner/edge pans (you're welcome  ):

|
I've seen that before, it looks cool but not sure how it'd be in the oven!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 12th 2021, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheek!
That is an abomination 
|
That is or was on my wedding registry so.....i guess I'm an abomination!!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 12th 2021, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Bibliophile:.
That is or was on my wedding registry so.....i guess I'm an abomination!! 
|
Did you ever get it and if you did, did you make brownies in it? How did they turn out? Did it mess your oven up?
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 12th 2021, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust.
Did you ever get it and if you did, did you make brownies in it? How did they turn out? Did it mess your oven up?
|
Never got it because the wedding didn't happen.
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Brownies: Center piece or corner piece? -
August 28th 2021, 05:59 PM
Corner pieces for sure. But if a center is the only one left I'll take it.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|