TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7441 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 05:49 PM

Last night I cried for a long time over you. I don't want to get back into a relationship with you, breaking up was the right decision, but I miss you so much. I know it's been six months, but after four years that's nothing. I still remember everything about you, every detail of your face, every tiny thing you did, everything we shared. I don't know when I'll be able to say with determination I'm no longer in love with you - it may have happened a year ago - but I miss you a lot and you'll always be part of me.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7442 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 05:51 PM

I love you, Jess, but you always bail on me. You always bail on me.

(#7443 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 06:46 PM

I miss you like fucking crazy, C, so much it hurts. So much that I almost wish we'd agreed not to stay in contact because it's agonising, trying to stop myself going on your page all the time and waiting endlessly for you to message me back. And then loving your messages when you do, though they're full of how you're saving up to come and see me and how I'm the girl for you and I've changed your life, and that makes it so much harder.

I miss your cheeky grin and your nose ring, the way you'd randomly sing and how you'd kiss me and sigh 'You.' Your American-American accent and how you always said words like 'crisps' in an accidental Irish accent. The things you whispered to me in bed and the way you'd secretly text me while we were in work and tell me I was looking gorgeous. I can't get you out of my head for longer than a minute. I hate this.

(#7444 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 07:02 PM

I don't miss:
- How you'd change plans last minute
- How you'd stress out easily - so different to the way I thought you were
- How you'd smoke a LOT of weed
- How you'd smoke a lot of cigarettes
- How you'd sometimes get really stoned and it was annoying if I was sober, so I'd feel like I had to get stoned as well...
- How you couldn't spell 'you're'
- How you'd have romantic plans but then wouldn't follow them through: 'Oh I'm going to cook you dinner' and then as I'm getting on the train 'Oh will you come to my friend's party instead?'
- The patch
- The spitting. All the time.
- When you'd forget that I paid for a taxi by myself
- When you'd kind of expect me to go along with your plans
- How you're not great at communicating
- How you never asked me questions about myself (although you did listen when I talked, and you remembered a lot of details)
- Your temper
- How you were a little self-centred. Not vain or selfish, but slightly self-centred.
- How you told me you take acid.

This helped. <3

(#7445 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 07:04 PM

Hi, Esther. I just wanted to say... You were such a stuck-up cow the other day. You know... when you asked for Paul's name and completely ignored me? How could you do that to someone?! Do you think that somehow I'm a threat to you just because we're both bilingual and that you should then completely blank me out and then when you turn to others be sweet and flutter your eyelids and be all nicey-nicey? Because if you don't apologize, that's exactly what I'm going to be: a threat. So, whadda you have to say?!

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#7446 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 04:16 AM

I don't know what I feel about you right now.
So insecure...

I'll fuck up again.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7447 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 04:29 AM

I'm upset because you forgot.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7448 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Senior TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 04:50 AM

i think i love you. i mean, i do love you. But i think i'm in love with you. Almost four years later.
i dream about you a lot. Like, it's starting to get weird how often i dream of you.
are you okay? i hope you're not still in IB. i remember how stressful that shit was for you. i always wondered if it was what you wanted or what your parents wanted. i mean, you are smart. You're a fucking genius. You know what double infinity is and i can't even do fractions. Smarty pants. but i could see the pressure... and i didn't like it.
are you eating well? sleeping well? are you healthy? i hope you're still in cross country. i bet you were really good at it.
are you dating now? i know you finally went to homecoming last year. i hope you found someone. and if you haven't yet, i hope you will. as much as i want to be with you, i know you deserve better than me. and you deserve someone who loves you, truly and definitely.
i miss you. i miss your stupid dorky face so fucking much. i miss your magic tricks. i miss how you used to make me laugh. i miss how you said my name. isn't that weird? i miss your voice. i miss your not-so-inside voice.
i just want to know how you're doing. i want you to be happy. i want you to be okay. i want to see you again. i will do anything. i will wait forever if i have to. there's something about how you made me feel that i refuse to let go. i refuse to let you go.
i want you to want me as much as i want you. i could die happy with one more hug, one more 'what's up?', one more goofy grin... i could die on the spot with one kiss.

and above all, i want you to know, i hope you dance for the rest of your life.

(#7449 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 11:29 AM

- It's the last thing I would have expected in a million years but I'm so glad you guys are together. (:

- You're sexy. I always forget that til I see you again. Those two weeks we were texting and meeting up showed me we're never going to work; we're just too different and all we really had in common was our workplace and our brief attraction to each other. But then when I'm talking to you it's weird to think that six months ago we kissed a lot and that I got so caught up because I really liked you (I was going through a weird time) and you never texted back. And I'll never forget that you were the catalyst my relationship needed so it could end. But I liked talking to you last night and I thought it was interesting that you seemed to like talking to me to. If you wanted to kiss me again I'd find it hard to say no but I know we'd never ever work in that way. Hmm.

- It almost scares me how I felt nothing for you last night. I don't know if it's because of time, or because I met someone in the states, but for the first time in 11 months I literally felt nothing for you. Almost like the connection had gone. I kept looking at you and thinking about the really good sex we had (we had SEX. A lot of SEX) and the fact that I slept in your bed every weekend for nearly two months.....only three months ago. Not that long. But I felt no attraction towards you whatsoever, only a vague, almost, distaste. (Probably only because I'm so clinginess-abhorrent) When you touched me I didn't want to touch you... I just felt nothing and that makes me feel weird because you were inside me, which is a big deal.... I can't explain it.

(#7450 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 01:09 PM

I think I'm in love with you. I'm not sure if I can say this to your face in case you freak out. We've told each other we love each other, but not that we're in love. In my head it's different, you know? You can love someone but not want to be with them forever. I think I want to be with you forever.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#7451 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2014, 05:55 PM

You're all acting like a bunch of teenagers and throwing tantrums like toddlers. GROW UP! This baby girl is going to pay the price for your immaturity and it's disgusting.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7452 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2014, 11:37 AM

Why won't you talk to me?? It would have made my night last night. I can't stand being like this

(#7453 (permalink)) Old
Wolfz Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Colin

Points: 9,927, Level: 14 Points: 9,927, Level: 14 Points: 9,927, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2014, 12:17 PM

Seriously. I hate you soooooo much! You were supposed to be my best friend but instead, you are the worst friend I ever had. I just hate you. Nothing more. Just hate.

Colin / 17 / Pre-op Trans-Guy
on T since 12/21/16

If you need someone to talk or if you have questions, feel free to PM or VM me.
I am always here!
  (#7454 (permalink)) Old
Konohana Sakuya Offline
The 4 arrows stomper
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karen

Points: 10,137, Level: 14 Points: 10,137, Level: 14 Points: 10,137, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2014, 01:32 PM

Sheesh, can you just leave me alone? You think you're the best. Don't you realize your obnoxiousness and your flaws? I'd appreciate it if you could stop badmouthing my best friend and coercing me into hating her. I can see her flaws too like I can see mine. You don't have to remind me rudely. I understand your intention of honesty, but the way you word it makes you look rude.

Please, go mind your own business instead and hang around your equally unpleasant group of friends.

Articles Team Member // Buddy (20/01/2014 - 30/08/2014) // Associate HLM // Article Editor

(#7455 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2014, 12:23 AM

I really wish you'd stop constantly talking to me. It's great you want to talk to me but messaging me even when I'm set to busy or offline isn't going to make me want to continue talking to you. It's just going to make me push away from you. The fact I've said very little or nothing to you over the past few days should have told you something. You're the first person I've ever had to set to Block. Now please, give me some space.
  (#7456 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Senior TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2014, 12:39 AM

I had another dream about you. Jesus fuck, I miss you.

(#7457 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2014, 01:47 AM

I understand gatekeeping, but please don't become one of these people and if you don't know what to tell me to do, don't expect me to be able to fix it. I would NEVER do anything to jeopardize a client and I will certainly never do that either. Consult all you want, but they are allowing me to do this and they obviously have no problem delaying or denying me if they feel it's necessary. I really don't think that is going to happen, but at least look at my stuff before you jump to conclusions about me.

Last edited by Kate*; September 10th 2014 at 03:25 PM.
  (#7458 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2014, 09:34 AM

My name is Harrison. That's what you call me. Shut up.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#7459 (permalink)) Old
Konohana Sakuya Offline
The 4 arrows stomper
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karen

Points: 10,137, Level: 14 Points: 10,137, Level: 14 Points: 10,137, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2014, 11:15 AM

Seriously, this whole art project is absolutely pointless. How could you and why did you come up with a long-lasting tradition (torture) we seniors have to go through each year?

Articles Team Member // Buddy (20/01/2014 - 30/08/2014) // Associate HLM // Article Editor

(#7460 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2014, 03:28 AM

I can't stop you from consulting, I don't blame you for having concerns, but unless I hear otherwise I'm pretending that this conversation never happened and I'm learning to keep my mouth SHUT! There has been HUGE progress, you just haven't seen any of it. If they were still that concerned, they would've stopped me and if you are that concerned I assume you've contacted him about it already? Because I've learned from experience to wait until you make the first move. I have good reason to believe that they will stand behind me and I don't think you'll know what you're really dealing with until you actually get to see me do this in some capacity.

(#7461 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2014, 07:27 AM

To my old junior/senior crush Morgan... You're a bitch. This is a girl who tried to pretend she was like asexual or something then went out and got a boyfriend. Hint, it wasn't me...
Oh yeah Morgan, you dont know it, but one of your friends unintentionally put an upskirt photo of you on facebook. Least I got the last laugh, right?
  (#7462 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2014, 09:41 AM

You just... get me - before I say anything.
It amazes me.

Thinking of you vanishes all the hate and bitterness I have towards the world. Just you.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7463 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2014, 07:48 PM

I know how to deal with you now. Don't think for one second that you can scare me or trick me into saying things so you can make it look like I'm admitting to and agreeing with things that I'm not. Go ahead and try that, I'll bet anything that they will stand up for me, otherwise I wouldn't even be there. And no, I'm not going to help you get a hold of them. If you want to talk to them so bad, you are on your own. I'm pretending this conversation never happened until I hear otherwise

Last edited by Kate*; September 12th 2014 at 02:19 AM.
  (#7464 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 09:26 AM

Oh man write back. God I wish so much that I was with you, why did I have to do something as stupid as let myself fall for someone who lives so many thousands of miles away....??

(#7465 (permalink)) Old
Free Hugs Anyone? :)
Average Joe

Name: RayRay

Points: 8,544, Level: 13 Points: 8,544, Level: 13 Points: 8,544, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 09:53 AM

Dear 'H'....I don't know if you've noticed but you drive me crazy. You make me smile a lot, but you also make me sad. I love how your face lights up whenever you smile. I love how you're so confident with your body - your dancing is mesmerizing. Your little fights with your younger siblings make me laugh. Your singing gives me shivers, just hearing your voice makes me giddy. Your random hugs and kisses on the cheek make my heart beat faster. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and you have such a great personality. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you.

"Feel the fear and do it anyway."

"How are you going to save the world?"
  (#7466 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 11:01 AM

I hope you're okay... I always do.
  (#7467 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Points: 20,967, Level: 21 Points: 20,967, Level: 21 Points: 20,967, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 03:36 PM

I love you
  (#7468 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 07:04 PM

I don't feel like I am meant to make it out of this alive
  (#7469 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 09:15 PM

You aren't real... what the fuck are you looking for in my head ......let me in peace. I just want to be happy. It has been years, bitch ,it is about time I'd let you go and live. You. Are. Overdue.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7470 (permalink)) Old
Most Likely Offline
Avete vos
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: -

Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2014, 09:21 PM

I gave up on you already.

Who dares - wins.
  (#7471 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2014, 02:43 PM

I know what I want but I can't bring myself to ask you.

(#7472 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2014, 03:13 AM

I rolled that want too

(#7473 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2014, 03:48 AM

Well Fuck You..

(#7474 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2014, 05:10 AM

I have every right to be mad at you, but there's no point telling you that because you wouldn't listen to me anyway. You never listen.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#7475 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 12:38 AM

You seem like a really interesting person and I'd really like to get to know you more but I doubt you're interested.
  (#7476 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 01:32 AM

Any day now.... what?? You'll learn to write??

(#7477 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,204, Level: 59 Points: 172,204, Level: 59 Points: 172,204, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 01:41 AM

I'm feeling too unstable to listen to you spewing your shit.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#7478 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 02:35 AM

Of course I'm nervous, you said you'd be worried if we weren't! I really think they'll back me up here, if they weren't ready to defend their decision, then they wouldn't have made it. That doesn't mean that it's okay to subject me to an interrogation. That is the LAST TIME I'm volunteering ANY information to you. Granted, you would've found 98% of it out by either talking to them or pulling my file. Now I see why he doesn't like to do it that way, I REALLY don't want to bother him with this again unless I absolutely have to. As amazing as he is, we're getting sick of each other and he's running out of options for me.

(#7479 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 09:33 AM

I'm afraid of talking to you because you make me feel like a useless piece of crap and I can't afford to feel bad. Right now. At least. For that I don't want to talk... I just Ugh... I'm so tired yet you grab the exquisite opportunity to make me feel guilt all over myself too.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7480 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2014, 04:19 PM

I don't understand that you said all these things and now you're saying nothing.

Beautiful words ---> No words at all.