TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
joshireuben Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,637, Level: 11 Points: 5,637, Level: 11 Points: 5,637, Level: 11

IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. - June 5th 2014, 11:33 AM

Me n my gf were drunk and we were fooling around..she took my hand and i touched her vagina..i dint insert it inside her. I had touched my penis before that but im sure i had not ejaculated although my penis was wet and might have had some precum..she was on the fifth day of her period and she was bleeding slightly in the morning..can she get pregnant because of this act? Pls help im just 20
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. - June 5th 2014, 01:04 PM

The chances of becoming pregnant from what you both did are slim. There wasn't even a certainty that you had any semen on your hands, and you didn't enter her. If you're really worried, she could take the morning after pill, but I don't think it's necessary. Failing that, she could wait until 14 days after and take a pregnancy test.

But I really do think you're fine.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. - June 6th 2014, 08:17 PM

Considering the fact that people sometimes don't get pregnant from having actual sex, even without a condom...there's a very, very, VERY slim chance she's pregnant. Like the above user said, she could always double check with a pregnancy test, but you guys are most likely fine.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Riddikulus Offline
The magic word... expelliarmus
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Ask me :)

Points: 17,856, Level: 19 Points: 17,856, Level: 19 Points: 17,856, Level: 19

Re: IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. - June 7th 2014, 05:50 PM

Hey there,

As the others have said the chances of you getting pregnant from that are very slim. The chances of the sperm entering her are low any and due to her coming to the end of her period, you are least fertile then anyway. If you are worried she can take the morning after pill or take a pregnancy test later on.

I hope this helps,
Take care,
Charli

'Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics'

Helplink mentor 19/03/11
LiveHelp operator 25/04/11
Self Harm Mod 30/07/11
Chat Mod 16/01/12
Chit-Chat mod 7/05/12
General Health mod 13/10/12
Buddy 4/06/12

RIP Peter <3
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Usernames Suck Offline
Average Joe

Points: 6,558, Level: 11 Points: 6,558, Level: 11 Points: 6,558, Level: 11

Re: IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. - June 7th 2014, 08:17 PM

The chances are slim. However, if you'd feel more comfortable, you can take some pregnancy tests or see a doctor about it (many local hospitals and clinics have programs aimed at teenagers that make it cheaper or free, and it's confidential).

And in the future, it's probably a good idea to not have sex while drunk. Not only does it mean it's harder to think clearly and take the necessary steps in protecting yourself from STIs (those matter too, don't forget, even if both of you never had sex before, some infections can be acquired through non-sexual means and be passed on sexually) and pregnancy, but it can also be a problem when it comes to consent and respecting each other's boundaries fully.

Closed Thread