TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
acaciabeth97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,053, Level: 10 Points: 5,053, Level: 10 Points: 5,053, Level: 10

Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? - March 18th 2015, 05:52 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay so my boyfriend and I are both virgins. About two months ago we were both naked and his (you know) was on my stomach just above my (you know). He says the tip never actually touched anything but my stomach. He didn't cum and we weren't really doing anything to make him. But I'm concerned about precum. And I have freaked myself out to a point where it's really unhealthy. I've had pregnancy symptoms (granted I could've given them to myself from freaking out). Since then I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both negative. And I took tons of vitamin c because I read that that can induce a period. That month I had my period. Very heavy and painful. Then all my symptoms vanished and I felt fine and was not freaking out. Then last month about two weeks before my period I had severe low back pain, nausea, pelvic pain and immediately thought I was pregnant. Of course I googled "can you have a period and negative pregnancy test and be pregnant" and it had happened to all these people so in my mind I was pregnant. My period came three days late and was heavy but not for as long as usual. And not as painful. Anyway, I'm tired of this. It's my senior year and I never want to do anything because all I do is worry and cry. Someone please help me.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14

Re: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? - March 18th 2015, 07:06 PM

Calm down the only way you could be pregnant was in he ejaculated INSIDE of you. If he didn't do that, then you probably aren't pregnant. And if this happened two months ago, you would be having morning sickness, bloated, severe mood swings, your breasts would be killing you, you would be exhausted, and the need to pee would be extremely high ALL THE TIME.
If you're that concerned about being pregnant, then you should make an appointment with either a gynecologist or an OBGYN, or even your family doctor to make sure. But from your description, I don't think you're pregnant.
You should really learn more about what causes pregnancy and how sex works before you decide to have ANY sort of sexual activity with anybody, to specifically avoid stress like this. Teen pregnancy is so high because of lack of knowledge, and the internet can give you all the answers you need. So read up before you have sex or do anything else with your boyfriend, for your own good.
Good luck!

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Points: 31,468, Level: 25 Points: 31,468, Level: 25 Points: 31,468, Level: 25

Re: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? - March 18th 2015, 09:41 PM

You're fine, it doesn't sound like it's even possible. And generally precum would only be an issue if he was doing something sexual, not to mention he wasn't even really near you. You're completely fine.

Take as long as you need.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
anonymouswhale Offline
Every note makes up a symphony
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15

Re: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? - March 19th 2015, 02:59 AM

You are not pregnant.

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"-Chinese Proverb

Piano, Flute, Bassoon, Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Electric Guitar

LiveHelp Operator August 13th, 2012 General Forum ModeratorDecember 22, 2012 Videos Officer March 19th 2013
Closed Thread