TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!



Showing results 1 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty September 10th 2026, 12:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 152
Posted By Astro04
Re: Can a penis be so large that it counts as a disability?

Yes it can be in both ways. "physical" because obviously you can't have the mobility you had before, and "psychological" because especially the others will see it like a burden, and you got the...
Forum: Sex and Puberty September 9th 2026, 06:47 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 286
Posted By Astro04
Re: What is macrogenitosomia?

:( I too feel bad.
Forum: Depression and Suicide September 4th 2026, 07:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 83
Posted By Astro04
Re: What good is it being here??

Uh! That's something truly bad indeed.
Well, what Face up is saying is right. create a new social groups can be very helpful!
Forum: Education and Careers September 3rd 2026, 05:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 67
Posted By Astro04
Re: I Feel so Stupid

No. Don't worry, you absolutely NOT a stupid. Those things happens to everyone and who seems to not be wrong, or are machines or they hide their errors well.
Forum: Mental Health August 31st 2026, 09:58 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 4,067
Posted By Astro04
Re: What is Harm Reduction?

Always harming themselves... why can't stop once for all?

Thank you for this post!
Forum: General Health August 31st 2026, 12:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 368
Posted By Astro04
Re: Had another seizure

Hope you good 👍🏻
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 31st 2026, 04:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 173
Posted By Astro04
Re: What you like about down there

Honestly why being circumcised if all is ok? If it's good like that, just don't touch!
Forum: Music August 29th 2026, 06:25 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 66
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction August 28th 2026, 12:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 84
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 25th 2026, 12:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Re: Have you (boy/man) ever been to the doctor because your genitals are too large?

Yeah, being able to follow the school at home it's a good thing!
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 25th 2026, 12:24 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 25th 2026, 11:30 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Food and Recipes August 24th 2026, 08:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 86
Posted By Astro04
Re: Good recipes

Did you ever tried Caesar salad?

As i found on the Brave research:
"A classic Caesar salad consists of crisp romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese, and a creamy emulsion...
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 24th 2026, 07:46 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Food and Recipes August 24th 2026, 03:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 69
Posted By Astro04
Re: Breakfast foods

Cereals and milk!
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 24th 2026, 11:14 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Smile Re: Have you (boy/man) ever been to the doctor because your genitals are too large?

In any case, your growth is something in your DNA. There's nothing particular you can do but you can keep your balls cold. That will reduce the amount of sperm you produce.
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 24th 2026, 05:58 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Hairstyling August 23rd 2026, 08:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 95
Posted By Astro04
Re: How often?

Once a month...
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 20th 2026, 06:39 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 603
Posted By Astro04
Re: how am i supposed to feel about my privates?

Damn, they literally exploded!!
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 17th 2026, 04:00 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 603
Posted By Astro04
Smile Re: how am i supposed to feel about my privates?

You must accept yourself as you are. You look at yourself at the mirror and you must say: "It's just a normal thing. I must be happy for what I am now". Be happy! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty August 10th 2026, 11:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 286
Posted By Astro04
Re: What is macrogenitosomia?

Macrogenitosomia Is only for men.
Is a clinical condition where genitals overgrowing normal size too much. Usually puberty gives the most important changes but you can assume it also when you're...
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 24th 2026, 04:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 318
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis size

12 cm soft, 18,4 cm hard. They're not 100% exact!
Forum: LGBTQ+, Sexuality and Gender Identity July 12th 2026, 05:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 125
Posted By Astro04
Re: Why does it seem that lesbians in particular can express sexuality more than straight men

Yeah I think it's unappropriate too...

That's true though, recently that community is way more open. I don't mind: we were too open sometimes.
Forum: Death, Grieving and Coping With Loss July 8th 2026, 10:30 AM
Replies: 5
Triggering (Grieving): A Shredded Urn Box
Views: 154
Posted By Astro04
Re: A Shredded Urn Box

I can understand. One of my friends had almost the same situation. He did a legal approach to that. It's embarrassing and unacceptable what happened to you. Hope he seriously gets fired for that.
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 8th 2026, 07:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 306
Posted By Astro04
Re: Ejaculation

Don't worry. Depends of much sperm volume and many other things you have or feel in that moment or hydration. There's many times for example I just do a very small amount of cum and other times that...
Forum: General Health June 27th 2026, 02:34 PM
Replies: 11
Male Advice Preferred: BOYS DEALING WITH ERECTIONS
Views: 213
Posted By Astro04
Re: BOYS DEALING WITH ERECTIONS

Same by me. Always happens in the morning and at bed time. Try to calm yourself by thinking about something ugly or when you have time try to think only what makes you excited. Do this multiple times...
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 26th 2026, 06:59 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 171
Posted By Astro04
Re: What do I do about my fear of sec/sexual acts

Yes, as Face Up said, there is no reason to rush.
Will be a bad experience for you two if someone it's not ready. Hope he understands your feelings about that :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures June 20th 2026, 12:52 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 147
Posted By Astro04
Re: Back… again!

Welcome back!
Forum: Mental Health June 18th 2026, 11:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 136
Posted By Astro04
Re: "I fear that my fantasies are destroying myself" UPDATE

Woo! That's a really beautiful news!

Let's continue on this way! :)
Forum: Depression and Suicide June 14th 2026, 12:39 PM
Replies: 5
Triggering (Suicide): ---
Views: 218
Posted By Astro04
Re: quite a long vent, i dont know what am i doing here

Don't ever think to do it! Comparing yourself like this won't end at nothing. Don't be sad and no, there's still a meaning to your life. And you think about their life if you die?
Trust me. There's...
Forum: Arrivals and Departures June 14th 2026, 04:56 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 198
Posted By Astro04
Re: hello everyone, im new here :)

Hello there, welcome here on TH! Hope you can find all the support you need here!
About your question, site lacks of dark mode. I know, the site it's effectively too bright but also I looked for it...
Forum: Depression and Suicide June 12th 2026, 03:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 213
Posted By Astro04
Re: How are you doing today? 1-10

I'm always between 5 and 6. I experiment 9 but also 1.
Forum: Relationships and Dating June 12th 2026, 03:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 224
Posted By Astro04
Re: a right age?

That's a good questions. Here the minimum legal age is 18 but can be reduced to 16 in certain cases. But if you want to like someone, the is no specific age for that.
Forum: Current Events and Debates June 12th 2026, 03:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 181
Posted By Astro04
Re: AI bots have taken over the internet

You're right. AI is slowly taking everything...
Forum: General June 11th 2026, 03:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 202
Posted By Astro04
Re: do you love eating pineapple on pizzas

I Will be honest. I tried it and tastes pretty good honestly. I will eat it again.
Forum: General June 3rd 2026, 01:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 171
Posted By Astro04
Re: Whats something that clearly split your life into "before" and "after"?

The diagnosis of my illness split my life in half.
Forum: General June 3rd 2026, 01:16 PM
Replies: 706
Views: 20,914
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Mental Health June 3rd 2026, 01:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 252
Posted By Astro04
Re: Bipolar or ADHD?

Even I did that question to me. Now I knew. And it was better not to ask.
Forum: General Health June 3rd 2026, 01:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 524
Posted By Astro04
Re: How to become less self conscious about using the toilet

I generally sit on the toilet. It's privacy.
Forum: Technology, Gamers and Gadgets June 3rd 2026, 01:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 172
Posted By Astro04
Re: Nintendo Switch games and sales

Eh. Nintendo games will never go on sale. Internet is full of memes for a reason.

I have a Switch but even if I buy two Nintendo games at year is too much.
Forum: Self Expression June 2nd 2026, 07:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 206
Posted By Astro04
Re: I want to go back to the 2010s

I think so. If there's a time machine, I will go back to that.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 2nd 2026, 07:29 AM
Replies: 29
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): AS A BOY DO YOU LIKE YOUR PENIS
Views: 610
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Anxiety and Stress June 1st 2026, 10:29 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 210
Posted By Astro04
Re: I'm stressed about school

If you're ready, there's no way to disappoint your parents. You will be ready!
Forum: Friends and Family June 1st 2026, 06:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 173
Posted By Astro04
Re: Can someone be my friend pls

We're here! Don't be shy about, let's talk if you want! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 1st 2026, 06:42 AM
Replies: 29
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): AS A BOY DO YOU LIKE YOUR PENIS
Views: 610
Posted By Astro04
Re: AS A BOY DO YOU LIKE YOUR PENIS

Nope, I'm not circumcised and I like that as it is. I won't change mine unless a little bit bigger, lol.
Forum: Arrivals and Departures May 30th 2026, 07:59 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 328
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hi guys

Welcome here!
You will get used to this site, it's not much difficult to look in there don't worry!
Forum: Arrivals and Departures May 27th 2026, 02:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 213
Posted By Astro04
Smile Re: Umm....hi

Hello there, welcome to the site! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 25th 2026, 12:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 360
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do 18-inch-plus-long penises of humans exist?

100% for sure we don't know. You must consider the blood pressure and circulation problems around it. Surely with time the world record will increase and even the normal sizes will increase but will...
Forum: General Health May 8th 2026, 10:45 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 253
Posted By Astro04
Re: Does anyone here drink warm water?

I will drink it. Water is still water. If I can choose I prefer it not too cold or at ambient temperature.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 4th 2026, 07:01 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 266
Posted By Astro04
Re: How do I get over my fear of sex, or whatever this mental block is

Hello there!
first of all thanks for being so honest and open.
it takes a lot of courage to post something like this. I totally get how you’re feeling. It’s completely normal to be scared and...
Forum: Sex and Puberty April 19th 2026, 12:35 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 265
Posted By Astro04
Re: know this

Yes, that's right!
Forum: General April 12th 2026, 03:14 PM
Replies: 706
Views: 20,914
Posted By Astro04
Re: What's the weather?

Cloudy. 19°C
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 26th 2026, 03:52 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 860
Posted By Astro04
Re: Have you (boy/man) ever been to the doctor because your genitals are too large?

No. Not me! If will happen will be too strange, but I think it's the right thing to do.
Forum: General March 17th 2026, 09:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 221
Posted By Astro04
Re: Colour IQ Test

0! Yeah, I'm so good at this haha
Forum: General March 6th 2026, 04:00 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 1,699
Posted By Astro04
Re: How many tabs do you have open right now?

Ehm... 45 tabs. I should close some
Forum: Food and Recipes March 1st 2026, 08:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 237
Posted By Astro04
Re: Name 3 things ya used to like eating and now ya dont

Anything really spicy - due to my food intolerance
Kiwi - yep that fruit.
Dragon fruit - eeeh, no. What's the taste? You will never know.
Forum: Sex and Puberty February 14th 2026, 06:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 667
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do ya like having hair??

I personally don't mind it. I have more on legs than the arms. I shaved once just to try. No more. The itch becomes too much, so when the hair grows up again I don't trim them again. I learned how to...
Forum: Homework Help January 27th 2026, 10:39 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 320
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do ya ever do anyone elses homework?

I also did it twice but inside of me I'm burning of anger for what I did. Why I did that the first time? WHY!!??
Forum: Arrivals and Departures January 20th 2026, 06:06 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 525
Posted By Astro04
Re: Goodbye Lovely Teenhelp. 🙂❤️🤗

Goodbye! Thank you for all you did! :'(:)
Forum: General January 1st 2026, 09:40 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 288
Posted By Astro04
Re: Happy New Year!

Happy new year too!

Honestly? I don't have much expectations for that. But it's too soon to say that...
Forum: Technology, Gamers and Gadgets November 12th 2025, 05:07 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 384
Posted By Astro04
Re: Phone's background

I usually change it on 2-3 weeks. But it could be anything, a simple one one directly from the phone or something elaborated.
Forum: Chit-Chat November 11th 2025, 10:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 623
Posted By Astro04
Smile Re: What is your favorite number and why?

My favourite number is 11.
Always brought me lucky and was my number usually assigned to me.

An example:
my number in the old school basketball team? 11
The number of the first bumper car? 11...
Forum: General November 3rd 2025, 10:51 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 370
Posted By Astro04
Re: Mood check in. :) :hug:

:hmm: pretty sure I'm doing something wrong
Forum: Sex and Puberty October 8th 2025, 09:19 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 911
Posted By Astro04
Re: Upset about penis

Hello. Simply you aren't fully developing yet. Don't be mad at it. It's ok like that.
Forum: General September 9th 2025, 07:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 522
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do you consider September a summer or a fall month?

In fact, i consider September like a fall month. Too cold and rainy to be considered summer.
Forum: General Health August 17th 2025, 10:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 340
Posted By Astro04
Re: New glasses giving me a headache ?

Don't be scared, it's normal. It's because the glasses are too "strong" for you now. Must let your eyes to adapt to them.
Forum: General Health July 14th 2025, 10:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,548
Posted By Astro04
Re: low blood pressure

Same by me. Also my blood pressure is low (95-60). I try absolutely to avoid direct sun or I lost fell off when it's hot outside... I always bring with me a rechargeable and portable little fan.
Forum: General Health June 13th 2025, 03:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 585
Posted By Astro04
Re: I Might Have Cystic Fibrosis :c

I'm with you. Don't let it consume you. Be careful and do your best!
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 13th 2025, 02:30 AM
Replies: 8
Male Advice Preferred: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o
Views: 843
Posted By Astro04
Re: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o

Don't worry, you have my full comprehension. :)
cystic fibrosis is a pain, but you can live with it and joke about it.
And remember, you can be better than the others!
Forum: Food and Recipes June 12th 2025, 11:26 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,045
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do you like ramen?

Yes I like it! I prefer it from a restaurant, because homemade is a little tricky and instant is... Meh, not bad but not 100% good.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 8th 2025, 02:11 AM
Replies: 8
Male Advice Preferred: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o
Views: 843
Posted By Astro04
Re: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o

Alright. Sorry for that!
I think your erections are the last of your problems. The doctor won't care much to it, don't worry.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 7th 2025, 09:59 AM
Replies: 8
Male Advice Preferred: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o
Views: 843
Posted By Astro04
Re: doctor's visit soon - help 0_o

Hello,
Well there's nothing to be scared of. You will manage to control your erection and don't get hard. At least, nothing bad will happen if you get an erection: your doctor won't tell it around...
Forum: General June 3rd 2025, 08:28 PM
Replies: 3
Poll: Picnics
Views: 427
Posted By Astro04
Re: Picnics

I will be honest: usually me and my family don't do it, but the few times i tried i think that's okay
Forum: Music June 3rd 2025, 12:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 554
Posted By Astro04
Re: Dream Theatre!!! :3

I like Dream theatre! I can't say no for one song of them!
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 2nd 2025, 12:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By Astro04
Re: sex drive questions

Alright! that's a honest thought.
Forum: Arrivals and Departures June 1st 2025, 05:10 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 633
Posted By Astro04
Re: hello

Hi there! Welcome to TeenHelp! Hope you can find the help you need here! :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures June 1st 2025, 03:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 545
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello everyone!

Then welcome here on TeenHelp! :)
Hope you will find everything you need here!
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 1st 2025, 11:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By Astro04
Re: sex drive questions

Well, there's medicines to control your hormones, but you should talk it to a doctor for that. For me, it's just nothing to worry about. I know it's not easy, but you must learn how to manage it.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 1st 2025, 02:56 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By Astro04
Re: sex drive questions

Well, it's only because yours is the right age to hormones start to be crazy. I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. When you got older, it will decrease. I can told it because I had the same.
Forum: Food and Recipes May 31st 2025, 09:16 PM
Replies: 1,562
Views: 88,280
Posted By Astro04
Re: What are you eating and/or drinking?

A delicious roast chicken! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 31st 2025, 06:11 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

It's understandable. You must not worry!
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 30th 2025, 11:27 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Definitely true. Don't pay attention to them.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 30th 2025, 03:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,027
Posted By Astro04
Re: why am i not growing body hair o_0

Yeah, I hope it's a temporary thing
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 30th 2025, 08:58 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,027
Posted By Astro04
Re: why am i not growing body hair o_0

I was the exact opposite by you. I developed body hair before everything else. Honestly was weird at start, but I managed to deal with it. Now I develop full pubic hair and lots of hair in legs. The...
Forum: Arrivals and Departures May 27th 2025, 03:36 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By Astro04
Re: allo ^w^

Hello! Welcome on TeenHelp! :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures May 27th 2025, 03:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 520
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello!

Welcome to TH!
Wow! Also happy birthday! :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures May 21st 2025, 02:37 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 595
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello!

Hello! Welcome here on TH!
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 19th 2025, 07:53 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 19th 2025, 11:10 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 13th 2025, 09:05 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 13th 2025, 12:07 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 13th 2025, 11:52 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

More tents in the wrong timing...
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 13th 2025, 11:23 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Yeah. But makes you feel good. True? Hehe
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 10:02 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:50 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Don't worry, don't be. All of us know that problem "almost" well. If you want to seek advice for that, you're in the right place.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:44 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Ah! Sorry, didn't want to be mean.
3-5 times is okay for you!
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:40 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Hm? Your growth isn't directly connected to self pleasuring.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:34 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Self pleasure in this case won't make you bigger faster.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:26 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

See? All depends if your growth is fast or slow
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:25 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Unfortunately, there is no a specific answer for that. Of course you can't gain an inch every day or it will be massive! For me, tou vill gain 1,5 inches at year. But it's only an idea, nothing...
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:17 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Don't worry. :)
You can manage it! You're not the only one with that problem.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 09:01 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

That depends person to person. For me you will reach 13 inches when you will got older, but it depends person to person. You should check it constantly and make your plans.
Forum: Sex and Puberty May 12th 2025, 05:16 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,966
Posted By Astro04
Re: [size help] general stuff i wanna ask about

Hello, :)
first of all, don't worry.

There's no exactly a size, but i guess over 10 inches (25cm) could be a little problem.
Also, you're 16. the penis will grow usually until the end of your...
Forum: General May 4th 2025, 03:47 PM
Replies: 7
Poll: Museum
Views: 568
Posted By Astro04
Re: Museum

I'm honest. I don't like it much... I think it's boring...
Forum: General May 4th 2025, 03:45 PM
Replies: 5
Poll: Bike riding.
Views: 525
Posted By Astro04
Re: Bike riding.

The bike was always a part of me. I spent many times on it and more I will spend on it. I simply can't not use it
Forum: Food and Recipes May 4th 2025, 03:40 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 532
Posted By Astro04
Re: Barbecue food.

Aww yeah! I love it, but I must say, you should know how to use it. (And I know it should be simple, but there's many times it is not)
Forum: Peer Pressure and Bullying May 4th 2025, 12:22 PM
Replies: 6
Triggering (Weight Figures): school comments
Views: 663
Posted By Astro04
Re: school comments

Hello!
It's not your fault. Bullism is always present, in any form, in any way. The only thing I can told you to do is to continue ignore that. If you continuosly think about it, you will ruin...
Forum: Arrivals and Departures April 28th 2025, 12:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 602
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hi im new

Hello! Welcome here on TeenHelp!
Forum: Arrivals and Departures April 26th 2025, 11:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 619
Posted By Astro04
Re: Introduction ໒꒱

Welcome here on TH! :)
Forum: General April 17th 2025, 07:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 468
Posted By Astro04
Re: Easter

I will go out with family for a BIG lunch. Better get prepared...
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 30th 2025, 11:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,175
Posted By Astro04
Re: Oral sex

Good one! These posts are really useful. :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 28th 2025, 12:35 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 529
Posted By Astro04
Re: Learning to accept your body despite its differences

True. Despite the changes, you are still you. :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 17th 2025, 11:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 915
Posted By Astro04
Re: Scared of getting hard

Be hard at home! Don't let it be it will stop you.
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 17th 2025, 09:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 915
Posted By Astro04
Re: Scared of getting hard

Hello,
Getting hard is a normal thing. If you're scared, you should go locked in your bedroom, the bath or any place that calm you. Also, let it happen. It's a normal thing.
Forum: Depression and Suicide March 6th 2025, 10:46 AM
Replies: 2
Triggering: Ugh.
Views: 628
Posted By Astro04
Re: Ugh.

Nono, why continue to do such a thing? Don't let depression win! In any case. You're stronger than that, if you continue hurting yourself, you will let it win. I'm sure you can resist!
Forum: Sex and Puberty March 6th 2025, 09:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,749
Posted By Astro04
Re: Nudist beach

Okok. I said that just in case you're in need!
Forum: Eating Disorders March 4th 2025, 02:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 578
Posted By Astro04
Re: Something is wrong with me.

No, it's okay. It's okay sometimes to stop things due to a problem. If you're going to redo them it's ok. You will do it better than before.
Forum: Sex and Puberty February 22nd 2025, 01:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,749
Posted By Astro04
Re: Nudist beach

I read about your problem around on internet and everyone said it often happened. Of course, the main problem is if you keep stay hard for too long. You must calm down and keep it flaccid most time...
Forum: Games and Things February 15th 2025, 12:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 593
Posted By Astro04
Re: Word game

Sour......
Forum: Arrivals and Departures February 13th 2025, 01:36 PM
Replies: 5
Hi!
Views: 701
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hi!

Hi there! Welcome here on TeenHelp. Hope you can find what you seek here!
Forum: Games and Things February 12th 2025, 06:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 593
Posted By Astro04
Re: Word game

uhm... Sweet!
Forum: Arrivals and Departures February 11th 2025, 12:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 851
Posted By Astro04
Re: told to do this

You did great!
Hello and welcome here on TH!
Forum: Chit-Chat January 31st 2025, 03:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 560
Posted By Astro04
Talking Re: Sun or Moon?

I guess I will choose the sun! At least my little solar panel will work :haha:
Forum: Arrivals and Departures January 29th 2025, 11:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 639
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hey, I'm J

Hi Thaff! Welcome here on TeenHelp! :)
Forum: Current Events and Debates January 27th 2025, 05:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 736
Posted By Astro04
Re: Anyone else thinking Elon Musk is about to absolutely destroy everything?

I honestly can't sympathize for Elon. He thinks he's a God among us.
Forum: Sex and Puberty January 26th 2025, 01:49 PM
Replies: 3
Triggering (Weight Figures): Getting too big
Views: 1,054
Posted By Astro04
Re: Getting too big

Hello! You grow much after you hit the gym! For me you caused your blood to flow better in your member. That's why you grew!
Forum: Self Expression January 20th 2025, 07:05 PM
Replies: 7
Triggering: Ashton's art
Views: 599
Posted By Astro04
Re: Ashton's art

That's cool! I like them.
Forum: Current Events and Debates January 19th 2025, 11:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 904
Posted By Astro04
Re: Tik Tok

Yes, I think it like a sort of a spite. US constant think that they are silently spied on. For me, they invented things to think of.
Forum: Arrivals and Departures January 18th 2025, 03:00 AM
Replies: 6
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): yo I NVR did an introduction
Views: 708
Posted By Astro04
Smile Re: yo I NVR did an introduction

Welcome here on TeenHelp! :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures January 17th 2025, 07:23 AM
Replies: 5
Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Introduction
Views: 637
Posted By Astro04
Re: Introduction

Hello there, welcome here on TH! Hope you find what you seek here! :)
Forum: Pets January 15th 2025, 03:58 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 981
Posted By Astro04
Re: We adopted a cat!

All cats should be loved! :hug: It's normal, give him some time. It needs time to get used to your home.
Forum: Self Harm January 12th 2025, 11:53 PM
Replies: 21,482
Views: 1,247,170
Posted By Astro04
Re: Self harm free!

I'm the king of stupidity. And I will ever be.
Forum: Self Harm January 10th 2025, 11:24 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 911
Posted By Astro04
Re: Can't stop hurting myself

Nono, why you must do that? It's dangerous for you! Think about good things you did and still doing. We need you.
Forum: Pregnancy and Childcare January 10th 2025, 07:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 853
Posted By Astro04
Re: can I be pregnant?

Don't worry, you're not pregnant. Take a test if you want but it will be surely negative.
Forum: Eating Disorders January 10th 2025, 07:10 PM
Replies: 5
Triggering (ED): I dont know what to do
Views: 746
Posted By Astro04
Re: I dont know what to do

Anorexia is really a bad thing. You should win that drinking first some juice that you like. Drink and drink. Later you will guess to yourself how fruits and yogurts taste like. And you will start...
Forum: Sex and Puberty January 9th 2025, 01:31 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,387
Posted By Astro04
Re: Underwear issues

Well, there's nothing much you can do in this cases. There's special undies for it, but I think it's better to go without underwear
Forum: Peer Pressure and Bullying January 3rd 2025, 11:12 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,345
Posted By Astro04
Re: Help I'am Being Cyber Bullied For Being Goth

I'm very sorry to read that.
Bullies do that because they're envious of what you are (in this case). Don't do their game, it will only be worse. Block them instantly. Don't be afraid if they told...
Forum: Food and Recipes January 2nd 2025, 02:16 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 614
Posted By Astro04
Re: Food and drinks

I love the smell and the taste of the tea. It's so beautiful
Forum: Friends and Family January 2nd 2025, 12:02 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 555
Posted By Astro04
Re: Complete loneliness; no one to turn to

Don't worry. As I read, why you don't try something else? I mean, what you considering funny it's not funny for the others. Listen their conversation and elaborate. If you can "touch" their interests...
Forum: General January 2nd 2025, 11:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 529
Posted By Astro04
Re: Try something new?

Well, it will be ok if I take the boat.
Forum: Food and Recipes January 1st 2025, 11:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 806
Posted By Astro04
Re: Round vs Square pizza. :)*

Round pizza rocks
Forum: General January 1st 2025, 12:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 688
Posted By Astro04
Re: Can't live without?

My precious power bank!
Forum: General January 1st 2025, 02:20 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 572
Posted By Astro04
Smile Happy new year!

Happy new year to everyone! Have a beautiful time! See you next!
Forum: Mental Health December 20th 2024, 04:38 PM
Replies: 3
Triggering: I'm a bad person
Views: 785
Posted By Astro04
Re: I'm a bad person

You're absolutely not.
Forum: Eating Disorders December 10th 2024, 08:12 PM
Replies: 8
Triggering (ED): need help
Views: 638
Posted By Astro04
Re: need help

The first thing to do is to eat only at breakfast, lunch, dinner. Doing that for long will help to set a clock when you can eat. Don't do breaks repeatively.
I also found this guide on internet....
Forum: General December 7th 2024, 12:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,401
Posted By Astro04
Re: Christmas talk

You're right. Often I don't talk with anyone and I feel alone sometimes. That's a feeling I got used to be...
Forum: Arrivals and Departures December 4th 2024, 01:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 783
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hi, I’m Jacob

Hello! Welcome here on TH! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty November 19th 2024, 09:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,428
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis size reduction

Hope you recover soon! :)
Forum: Arrivals and Departures November 12th 2024, 02:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 694
Posted By Astro04
Re: Maybe?

Hello Lucy, welcome back!
Forum: Fashion and Style November 7th 2024, 04:41 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 537
Posted By Astro04
Re: I Will Post My Babybat Goth Photos Here

Sure.:) that's a good idea!
Forum: Arrivals and Departures October 23rd 2024, 05:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 725
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hi there cause I'am Sophia or Paloma

Hello! Welcome here on TH!
Forum: Sex and Puberty October 22nd 2024, 12:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,004
Posted By Astro04
Re: My boobs are too Small

Nah, don't worry, you're still young. There's time to think about it. :)
Forum: General Health October 21st 2024, 08:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 883
Posted By Astro04
Re: Being A Young Sick 14 Year Old Bi Female

Hello,
Well, why take pain relievers? You're hurting yourself? Why? There's really no need. You already achieve your parents love, and that's enough! The fact the other teens doesn't understand,...
Forum: General October 20th 2024, 10:52 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 658
Posted By Astro04
Re: Halloween 🎃

Eh, that's a good question. Honestly no, and I don't think anyone will do trick or treat here, I live outside the city, and around nothing. Of course will be scary, but noone will come to ring my...
Forum: Pets October 20th 2024, 09:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 595
Posted By Astro04
Re: Any Pet :)

I had a dog and a cat and now another dog after a period of nothing. I can say, cats are independent but dogs are instead much more "attached" to you. For my lifestyle, I prefer a cat but I can't...
Forum: General October 20th 2024, 07:50 PM
Replies: 706
Views: 20,914
Posted By Astro04
Re: What's the weather?

Cloudy and rainy :(
Forum: Arrivals and Departures October 14th 2024, 02:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 700
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello ☺

Hello! Welcome to th! I love drawing too!
Forum: Food and Recipes October 2nd 2024, 05:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 634
Posted By Astro04
Re: Favorite Halloween candy, drinks, food?

I like to make and eat biscuits with my mom!
Forum: Sex and Puberty September 28th 2024, 07:59 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 906
Posted By Astro04
Re: really anxious about unprotected oral sex

There's no direct contact to your urethra and his sperm, you're safe from this point
Forum: General August 12th 2024, 01:44 PM
Replies: 706
Views: 20,914
Posted By Astro04
Re: What's the weather?

Indeed, here too!
Forum: Arrivals and Departures August 9th 2024, 05:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 832
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello everyone!

Hello there! Welcome to TH!
Forum: Announcements August 8th 2024, 08:56 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,266
Posted By Astro04
Re: TeenHelp Summer Awards

My congratulations!!
Forum: Sport and Fitness August 8th 2024, 08:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 820
Posted By Astro04
Re: Paris Olympics 2024

I didn't fully watched the Olympics this year. I really liked what the Corea did on springboard dive. Was amazing !
Forum: Arrivals and Departures July 31st 2024, 06:51 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 674
Posted By Astro04
Re: hey !!

Hello there! Welcome!
Forum: General Health July 27th 2024, 12:36 PM
Replies: 7
Triggering: Underactive thyroid
Views: 646
Posted By Astro04
Re: Underactive thyroid

No, I never experienced it.
Do you tell it to your doctor? What he says?
Forum: Arrivals and Departures July 27th 2024, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 663
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hello everyone! :)

Hello! Welcome to TH! :)
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 25th 2024, 08:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,215
Posted By Astro04
Re: Doctors said i will need a penis reduction

You must end your puberty or it will be worse.
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 25th 2024, 08:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,347
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis too big for underwears

She did a good job!
Forum: Friends and Family July 23rd 2024, 07:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 952
Posted By Astro04
Re: Parents

Hello!
If you can't talk to them, write to them! You should try everything possible for that.
Forum: Mental Health July 20th 2024, 11:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 723
Posted By Astro04
Re: I'm so sick of this...

Well, this is not easy at all. The stress is too much. Try to plan your day. spend your time studying and plan you free time
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 19th 2024, 12:38 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 671
Posted By Astro04
Re: Overthinking!

No worries. The sperm must reach your ovules to get pregnant.
Forum: Arrivals and Departures July 14th 2024, 03:06 PM
Replies: 9
Hey
Views: 675
Posted By Astro04
Re: Hey

Hello there! Welcome to TH!
Forum: Chit-Chat July 8th 2024, 06:30 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 16,304
Posted By Astro04
Re: What time is it for you?

Now 19:22 of 08 July 2024
Forum: Pets July 5th 2024, 01:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 807
Posted By Astro04
Re: Pets :)

My family had 5 cats, they stayed for about three years. The now we decided to adopt a dog. His name is Pepe.
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 4th 2024, 08:04 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,639
Posted By Astro04
Re: I have hyperspermia

You're too youn for applying a hormonal cure to you!
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 4th 2024, 08:01 PM
Replies: 2
Female Advice Preferred: Tampon first time user
Views: 633
Posted By Astro04
Re: Tampon first time user

I shouldn't be here, but your message is not completed! :(
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 4th 2024, 07:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,639
Posted By Astro04
Re: I have hyperspermia

Them won't be very effective at your age.
Forum: General July 3rd 2024, 10:23 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 838
Posted By Astro04
Re: Swimming

Nope. I usually stay distant from pools in general because I'm not so good at swimming in general :(
Forum: General July 2nd 2024, 04:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 724
Posted By Astro04
Re: Fireworks

Indeed i love them!! The only fact is that here there's someone who did them late, like 12 PM. And the dog will also bark at them... Alright, i will sleep another time at 1AM...
Forum: General July 2nd 2024, 10:19 AM
Replies: 706
Views: 20,914
Posted By Astro04
Re: What's the weather?

Now it's sunny. But it's windy... hmmm... hope it won't raining this night
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 1st 2024, 08:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,347
Posted By Astro04
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 1st 2024, 04:41 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,347
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis too big for underwears

I'm sorry. I didn't know about...
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 1st 2024, 04:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,347
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis too big for underwears

Why is it so big?
How big will it get? (Since its of course still growing rapidly)
Is there anything wrong with it? Disfunctions?
What underwears should i use to be comfortable?

To answer them:...
Forum: Food and Recipes July 1st 2024, 11:22 AM
Replies: 1,562
Views: 88,280
Posted By Astro04
Re: What are you eating and/or drinking?

Just a "Flauti" with choccolate. I'm pretty hungry now.
Forum: Technology, Gamers and Gadgets July 1st 2024, 10:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 733
Posted By Astro04
Re: YouTube video

On Youtube i watch videos who make me laugh. If i had to watch something, i want to make it funny.
Forum: Sex and Puberty July 1st 2024, 09:46 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,347
Posted By Astro04
Re: Penis too big for underwears

Hello!
For now, you're still growing. You probably have an hormonal imbalance. You should tell it to your medic for it!
Forum: General Health June 26th 2024, 08:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 707
Posted By Astro04
Re: Nausea

Yes, they're very probably be related. You should tell it to your doctor.
Think: do you ate something strange? Generally it's because you ate something that you are food intolerant, like me with...
Forum: Food and Recipes June 22nd 2024, 09:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,045
Posted By Astro04
Re: Do you like ramen?

I like ramen. But I didn't eat it often. Last time was three months ago...
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 19th 2024, 07:29 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 31,487
Posted By Astro04
Re: Too big penis

But now it's a problem. I guess you need a new full wardrobe now! :(
Forum: Food and Recipes June 19th 2024, 09:00 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 697
Posted By Astro04
Re: Cupcakes vs Cake.

I always love cakes :)
Forum: Media and Entertainment June 16th 2024, 12:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,085
Posted By Astro04
Re: What is your favorite board game

Thumbs up for exploding kittens.
My favourite is UNO.
Forum: General June 16th 2024, 11:59 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 706
Posted By Astro04
Re: Summer

Unfortunately I can't go on vacation, but that's not important. I will wander around with my scooter :)
Forum: Loneliness June 13th 2024, 08:51 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 665
Posted By Astro04
Re: I am becoming lonely

I'm always here to talk. If you want, and when you want, send me a PM!
Forum: Food and Recipes June 10th 2024, 12:15 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,450
Posted By Astro04
Re: Lemon

Oh yeah! Lemons all for life for me! I like make ice creams with it!
Forum: Food and Recipes June 10th 2024, 09:31 AM
Replies: 6
Poll: Ice Cream
Views: 1,174
Posted By Astro04
Re: Ice Cream

I prefer ice cream into cones!!
Forum: Food and Recipes June 10th 2024, 09:29 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,560
Posted By Astro04
Re: Juice :)

Yes i like it!
Orange and lemon toghether it's a taste that I will never say no to that.
Forum: Food and Recipes June 9th 2024, 07:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 724
Posted By Astro04
Re: Ethnic cuisine.

I really like to eat in mexican style.
Fun fact. I can't eat spicy due to my intolerance. But I want to eat them anyway.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 9th 2024, 09:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,652
Posted By Astro04
Re: how to ask my mom about my penis

It's normal, it's a private thing, but sometimes it's better like that. Like I did 2 years ago.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 8th 2024, 06:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,652
Posted By Astro04
Re: how to ask my mom about my penis

Ah! Well, I think you can show her a single one. Or just tell her it in your intimacy. Be careful but quick when questioning. Try to not hesitate much, or else will be stressful.
Forum: Sex and Puberty June 7th 2024, 10:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,652
Posted By Astro04
Re: how to ask my mom about my penis

You must be sincere. Be confident and don't hesitate, but remember! It's something private between you and your mom. Find a spot where you and your mom can talk about it alone. Pheraps your room?
Showing results 1 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump
-->
 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Articles & News
- by Rob
- by Halcyon

Advertisement



All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.