Child&Youth Care Student
- About me
- Hey guys. I'm Jen. I have recently made a lifestyle decision: I've taken the second "n" out of my name. I am now Jen, instead of Jenn. Reason? Laziness. Right now I am 19 years old.
Last time I was on here I was sixteen. I left for a long while because life simply got in the way, and now I"m back and ready for action. I love it here because I make so many awesome friends and meet so many cool people.
I'm big on helping others, so if you EVER have a problem or a question or something, don't hesitate to PM me or hit me up in the chat room :) I'm usually in there.
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Single and looking
- Safety Instructor for Kidproof Edmonton
- I vote for whoever is open-minded and loving of people
- Zodiac sign
- I love homework, music, chatting/facebook/tumblr, expressive arts, playing Nintendo (old school)
- Most genres.
- Sybil, The Horse Boy, Christmas Vacation...there's lots, I just can't list them all. Crash, Pleasantville, Rent, Grease, We Bought A Zoo, The Vow.
- whose line is it anyway?, Law and Order SVU, Little Miracles, Long Island Medium, 19 kids and counting, America's Got Talent.
- I like to do the hokey pokey.
- The Burn Journals
The Best Little Girl in the World
The Lovely Bones
Black Box <--- Baaaaaaad ending
I Only Said it Didn't Hurt
I Only Said I Was Telling the Truth
The luckiest girl in the world
The Gus Chronicles
Touching Spirit Bear
- Favorite quotes
- "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss
- Other interests
- I love children and youth.
Proud Mama of 2 Adopted Dogs
Penny- Lab/Redbone Coon Hound
- This Page