TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#41 (permalink)) Old
Bibliophile Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 51,232, Level: 32 Points: 51,232, Level: 32 Points: 51,232, Level: 32

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 10:38 AM

That is disgusting,the end.
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
Penguin Queen Offline
Penguin queen!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Annie

Points: 12,276, Level: 16 Points: 12,276, Level: 16 Points: 12,276, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
Why exactly is murder not as bad?

So, am I right to say that if there is a person who has killed 5 people and a person who has raped 5 people, the rapist should be punished more than the murderer?
Yes actually I do. Also, there are semi reasonable reasons to kill someone, or sometimes when the vast majority would think, yes I would do that to. I can't think of a single one for rape. And btw, I hate GTA too.

fait
h is a bluebird that you see from afar
it is real and as sure as the first evening star
can't touch it, or buy it, or lock it up tight
but its there just the same
making things turn out right

LE PE
NGUIN QUEEN

(#43 (permalink)) Old
A Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
"Messed up" doesn't cover this. Good for Amazon for dropping it. Fail on ever carrying it.
Not long ago, this was why homosexuality was banned. No one really minded then either, because general public opinion was that it was "disgusting". There's no real reason to make it unavailable except for it being distasteful, which is not illegal - therefore Amazon should have continued to sell it regardless of what random prudes complained about.
  (#44 (permalink)) Old
Penguin Queen Offline
Penguin queen!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Annie

Points: 12,276, Level: 16 Points: 12,276, Level: 16 Points: 12,276, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A View Post
Not long ago, this was why homosexuality was banned. No one really minded then either, because general public opinion was that it was "disgusting". There's no real reason to make it unavailable except for it being distasteful, which is not illegal - therefore Amazon should have continued to sell it regardless of what random prudes complained about.
excuse me, but are you saying that we should keep a open mind about whether rape and forced abortion is wrong or not?!

fait
h is a bluebird that you see from afar
it is real and as sure as the first evening star
can't touch it, or buy it, or lock it up tight
but its there just the same
making things turn out right

LE PE
NGUIN QUEEN

(#45 (permalink)) Old
A Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecryingangel View Post
excuse me, but are you saying that we should keep a open mind about whether rape and forced abortion is wrong or not?!
No, I'm saying that just because you think something is disgusting or distasteful does not mean it should be banned. These are only depictions of rape and violence, it really doesn't matter because there's no real life impact.
  (#46 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 01:02 PM

Don't the Japanese also make the most sexually explicit movies? I think the game's sick, but if it stops people from going out and really raping people, then it can't be such a bad thing. They should give sex offenders free copies of it.

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
  (#47 (permalink)) Old
Hyper Sonic Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Points: 25,325, Level: 23 Points: 25,325, Level: 23 Points: 25,325, Level: 23

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 01:09 PM

It's a game, it is far from real. I'm sure Japan has age ratings too - a 14 year old is unlikely to be able to buy this game anyway. It's just different - the Church said Darwin was wrong and look at where we are now. People hate things that are different

Also, how is forced abortion different from forced non-abortion?
  (#48 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Dasha

Points: 15,537, Level: 18 Points: 15,537, Level: 18 Points: 15,537, Level: 18

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Yes actually I do. Also, there are semi reasonable reasons to kill someone, or sometimes when the vast majority would think, yes I would do that to. I can't think of a single one for rape. And btw, I hate GTA too.
Did you just justify MURDER?, and Then refuse to at least try to do the same for rape? What logic is that? What valid excuse can a person even have for murder?

Can you honestly give me a situation where you would rather a friend or family member be murdered than raped? A person can come back from a rape, but your dead forever with murder.

"For is it not death nor dying that I fear. But lack of life and purpose."
-----------
Love what is mortal; hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go.
-Mary Oliver
  (#49 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Smitten

Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18 Points: 15,982, Level: 18

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A View Post
But who cares? It's a gamer commanding pixels on a screen to murder, steal, rob and rape - who's hurt by that except other pixels? The answer is no one.
BUT...BUT...BUT....
PIXELS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!
SAVE THE PIXELS!

You know you are on the precipice of greatness when you feel joy, fear, and the butterflies of change all at the same time.

(#50 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
BUT...BUT...BUT....
PIXELS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!
SAVE THE PIXELS!

xD That actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

-----------
Love what is mortal; hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go.
-Mary Oliver
  (#51 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post

xD That actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.
You are welcome
I was trying to lighten the mood

You know you are on the precipice of greatness when you feel joy, fear, and the butterflies of change all at the same time.

(#52 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Yes actually I do. Also, there are semi reasonable reasons to kill someone, or sometimes when the vast majority would think, yes I would do that to. I can't think of a single one for rape.

Is this relevant? Yes, there are some justifiable reasons for killing, like self-defence, and I can't at the moment think of any for rape. However, while this proves that killing someone can, in some circumstances, be worse than raping someone, it in no way proves that a killing with no mitigating circumstances is worse than a rape with no mitigating circumstances.
  (#53 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 03:59 PM

I should also point out. Killing someone, say in self defense. Is different than actual Murder. Which is to kill with an intent. So I can't possibly see where murder can get its justifications from.

-----------
-Mary Oliver
  (#54 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
I should also point out. Killing someone, say in self defense. Is different than actual Murder. Which is to kill with an intent. So I can't possibly see where murder can get its justifications from.
What about killing in the defence of other people? Imagine that you know that someone is going to kill a group of your friends. You track down this person and kill him before he can kill any of them. You must have intended to kill this man, which would fit your definition of murder (technically speaking, a murder is an unlawful killing with intent). Was killing him justified?
  (#55 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Aside from that being completely illogical, you failed to answer a single of one my questions, so I'll restate them:
1) Why exactly is murder not as bad as rape?

2)So, am I right to say that if there is a person who has killed 5 people and a person who has raped 5 people, the rapist should be punished more than the murderer?

The fact that you hate GTA is completely irrelevant here.
I find it rather interesting how you justify murder like it's not such a bad thing but something such as rape, to you is worse. With murder, the person is dead but with rape they can recover and continue living.
  (#56 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
What about killing in the defence of other people? Imagine that you know that someone is going to kill a group of your friends. You track down this person and kill him before he can kill any of them. You must have intended to kill this man, which would fit your definition of murder (technically speaking, a murder is an unlawful killing with intent). Was killing him justified?
No, that does not justify the murder at all. A person could just as easily, call up the police to track the potential murderer down, or if they don't want to,
Call the friends and tell them to get somewhere safe, and track down the potential murder and tie him up or something, THEN call the police. There is no need to murder them and there's not much way to possibly tell if the person was just making a threat, or actually going to do it.

-----------
-Mary Oliver
  (#57 (permalink)) Old
R.K. Offline
Sweet Lord of the Rings!
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,319, Level: 16 Points: 12,319, Level: 16 Points: 12,319, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
To make sure I understand, you're not saying MURDER IS BETTER THAN RAPE, what you meant was JUSTIFICATIONS behind murder can be better than behind rape, thus "rape is the worst".

If that is what you mean, then say so clearly, I think there was some misunderstanding because of this.

(#58 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
No, that does not justify the murder at all. A person could just as easily, call up the police to track the potential murderer down, or if they don't want to,
Call the friends and tell them to get somewhere safe, and track down the potential murder and tie him up or something, THEN call the police.

Yes, there are other justifiable courses of action. However, killing the killer-to-be prevents him from doing a harm greater than a single killing. It's done in the defence of other people. Given that all people are linked through their common humanity, I don't see how you can draw a moral distinction between self-defence and the defence of others.

Quote:
There is no need to murder them and there's not much way to possibly tell if the person was just making a threat, or actually going to do it.

Which is why I said "if you know". It's a thought experiment rather than a practical example.
  (#59 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, there are other justifiable courses of action. However, killing the killer-to-be prevents him from doing a harm greater than a single killing. It's done in the defence of other people. Given that all people are linked through their common humanity, I don't see how you can draw a moral distinction between self-defence and the defence of others.

Which is why I said "if you know". It's a thought experiment rather than a practical example.
I can understand if the ONLY option, and the killer is right there. But it is not justifiable if you have time to track a assumed killer down to kill him yourself. I am NOT drawing any line between self defense and the defense of others, you never heard me say so. I merely said there were other options than to seek out and kill him. If you knew a guy might be coming to murder you, do you seek him out first to kill him? Or run and contact the authority's. It is the SAME exact thing I am saying to do, how is that drawing a line? If anything it puts them closer together rather than separating them with the proverbial line.

-----------
-Mary Oliver
  (#60 (permalink)) Old
Fucking Done Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,921, Level: 16 Points: 12,921, Level: 16 Points: 12,921, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 08:25 PM

The game doesn't have feelings people. You are not hurting anybody.
  (#61 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
I can understand if the ONLY option, and the killer is right there. But it is not justifiable if you have time to track a assumed killer down to kill him yourself. I am NOT drawing any line between self defense and the defense of others, you never heard me say so. I merely said there were other options than to seek out and kill him. If you knew a guy might be coming to murder you, do you seek him out first to kill him? Or run and contact the authority's. It is the SAME exact thing I am saying to do, how is that drawing a line? If anything it puts them closer together rather than separating them with the proverbial line.

But the fact that other options exist doesn't make the killing unjustifiable. Yes, contacting the police is perhaps a safer option, but the difference is mainly one of tactics rather than one of moral justifiability. While going to the authorities may have a slight moral edge, that in no way means that killing would be an immoral course of action. Either option is morally justifiable as it is performed to prevent a greater harm.
  (#62 (permalink)) Old
Confused1isin Offline
Straight Edge LIFE!!!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kelly or Khaos

Points: 10,887, Level: 15 Points: 10,887, Level: 15 Points: 10,887, Level: 15

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 09:39 PM

WOW!!! There arent enough words to describe how wrong that game is...

"It took a funeral to make me feel alive"
"
Forget regret or life is yours to miss, no other road, no other way. No DAY BUT TODAY!!!!"
  (#63 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
But the fact that other options exist doesn't make the killing unjustifiable. Yes, contacting the police is perhaps a safer option, but the difference is mainly one of tactics rather than one of moral justifiability. While going to the authorities may have a slight moral edge, that in no way means that killing would be an immoral course of action. Either option is morally justifiable as it is performed to prevent a greater harm.

Not at all. Murder is ONLY justifiable if you have absolutely no other options. A person should not resort to murder just because its an "easier" option. Even in defense, I find it hard to justify it. You can easily stop a person without killing them. Hell, even just knocking them unconscious is a better way.

-----------
-Mary Oliver
  (#64 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:

Not at all. Murder is ONLY justifiable if you have absolutely no other options. A person should not resort to murder just because its an "easier" option. Even in defense, I find it hard to justify it. You can easily stop a person without killing them. Hell, even just knocking them unconscious is a better way.
Of course it's better to knock someone unconscious than to kill them. Did I ever dispute that? But the fact that there are more morally justifiable options doesn't mean that killing is immoral, only that it is less moral. In the case of killing someone in defence, it prevents a greater harm than it causes, and on balance, therefore, is justifiable.
  (#65 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Of course it's better to knock someone unconscious than to kill them. Did I ever dispute that? But the fact that there are more morally justifiable options doesn't mean that killing is immoral, only that it is less moral. In the case of killing someone in defence, it prevents a greater harm than it causes, and on balance, therefore, is justifiable.
Well in my opinion. The ONLY way murder can be evenly remotely justifiable is when there is absolutely no other option out of a situation where other people besides the original killer will end up dead. Murder IS immoral.

-----------
-Mary Oliver
  (#66 (permalink)) Old
Lugez Offline
Asshole
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 15,360, Level: 18 Points: 15,360, Level: 18 Points: 15,360, Level: 18

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 15th 2009, 11:46 PM

Play, or look up Manhunt.....Now THATS a ridiculously violent/gory/sick game.

Anyway, even though I personally think this game is horrible, I wouldn't try to prevent anyone who wants to play it from playing it. After all, in the end its just pixels.

Don't like it? Then ignore it, and don't play it.
  (#67 (permalink)) Old
Mel14 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Points: 12,446, Level: 16 Points: 12,446, Level: 16 Points: 12,446, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 16th 2009, 06:04 PM

lol wow. the japanese are so silly.
  (#68 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 16th 2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel14 View Post
lol wow. the japanese are so silly.
Silly? No, I wouldn't use that word. They're quite a bright bunch of people.
  (#69 (permalink)) Old
Homophobia is gay
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Cameron
Location: a place surrounded by lakes: it's cold, and poor, and named Detroit

Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 16th 2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Especially when they can have these games, not be outraged, and still have lower crime rates.

ENTER SHIKARI! BEST BAND EVER!!
(little thanks to Just.Tegan for showing me these guys)
  (#70 (permalink)) Old
Mel14 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Points: 12,446, Level: 16 Points: 12,446, Level: 16 Points: 12,446, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 16th 2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Haha I know =) But they are still silly.
  (#71 (permalink)) Old
FastForward2012 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Points: 14,669, Level: 17 Points: 14,669, Level: 17 Points: 14,669, Level: 17

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 17th 2009, 12:00 AM

Woww.
That is messed up on so many levels.
&Thats all I'm going to say.

To Write Love On Her Arms<3
  (#72 (permalink)) Old
Homophobia is gay
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Cameron
Location: a place surrounded by lakes: it's cold, and poor, and named Detroit

Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 17th 2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontGiveUpHope View Post
Woww.
That is messed up on so many levels.
&Thats all I'm going to say.
GTA is messed up as well.

I have to say that rape is a lot more frowned upon in America (western society for that matter) than murder. Just seems to be like that.

ENTER SHIKARI! BEST BAND EVER!!
(little thanks to Just.Tegan for showing me these guys)
  (#73 (permalink)) Old
Lorelei Offline
Resident Nerd
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Laura

Points: 14,830, Level: 17 Points: 14,830, Level: 17 Points: 14,830, Level: 17

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 17th 2009, 11:05 PM

It's disgusting and it promotes inequality. But... if it keeps creeps in their houses and away from any real women, then it's a victory.

"How dare I? Because it is the truth." -Jane Eyre

"You do what you love, and f#%* the rest." -Little Miss Sunshine
  (#74 (permalink)) Old
Lorelei Offline
Resident Nerd
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Laura

Points: 14,830, Level: 17 Points: 14,830, Level: 17 Points: 14,830, Level: 17

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 17th 2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesThisLookInfected? View Post
Especially when they can have these games, not be outraged, and still have lower crime rates.
Crime rates only count the crimes that the police have caught and written down for the record books. A lot of things that would be considered crimes here are not considered crimes in another part of the world or even the country. Not to mention the fact that cops in some areas just don't report all crime.

"How dare I? Because it is the truth." -Jane Eyre

"You do what you love, and f#%* the rest." -Little Miss Sunshine
  (#75 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 18th 2009, 01:58 AM

seriously... so long as the lines between the virtual and real world can be maintained, there is no issue with games such as these; as stated by others they may serve as an alternative outlet for those who feel the urge to go out and do it for real.

Don't hate on the Jap's!

(#76 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Points: 43,405, Level: 29 Points: 43,405, Level: 29 Points: 43,405, Level: 29

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 18th 2009, 02:08 AM

Games don't make you a rapist or murderer.

(#77 (permalink)) Old
Omar the Lobster!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Bernadette

Points: 12,829, Level: 16 Points: 12,829, Level: 16 Points: 12,829, Level: 16

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 18th 2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
To make sure I understand, you're not saying MURDER IS BETTER THAN RAPE, what you meant was JUSTIFICATIONS behind murder can be better than behind rape, thus "rape is the worst".

If that is what you mean, then say so clearly, I think there was some misunderstanding because of this.
I think that's what he meant. But people like to come up with reasons to get out of hand. Hi, everyone!

Hey guys, like jewelry that can withstand the blow of a sword? Jewelry that can put up a fight? Check out ChainCreations!

When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.

(#78 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WÀÑÐÊRINGæŠØÚL
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 18th 2009, 01:17 PM

HI Bernadette!

anyway, I have said what I have to say above.

I see little wrong with this in the scheme of things.

(#79 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Amazon Drops Japanese Video Game Featuring Rape, Abortion - February 18th 2009, 02:02 PM

as long as it doesn't encourage people to do it in real life, i don't really have much of a problem with it. although it sounds like a sick sort of game.

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
Closed Thread