TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7361 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 30th 2014, 09:58 PM

Fuck you and your games. You were supposed to be my friend and you betrayed me in THE WORST way possible.

Please don't put me back there. I can't go back. I am so embarrassed to be this way already. I just need you to understand.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#7362 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2014, 03:12 AM

Just when I start to think that I can actually make it, it turns out I was right to doubt and beat myself up after all. It's all going to fall apart now isn't it? The only difference this time is that this will be the last time that happens because this was my last chance. It's a miracle I haven't done that, I see no reason not to, especially if this goes the way I'm expecting it to.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7363 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2014, 03:25 AM

I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry....
  (#7364 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2014, 01:13 AM

--Sounds pretty typical to me, at least they let you have that. The two of you are going to have to deal with it.

-- He showed me that it's been approved so you can please change it now, thanks.

-- Don't you dare give up on me. Being different isn't bad unless my dream falls apart because of it. I'd be happy to provide an educational opportunity for you, but only if I'm allowed to continue this.

(#7365 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2014, 04:51 AM

I think I'm scared of you again which is horrible because how can someone love something that terrifies them? Or is that what love is supposed to do? I don't... Tonight you hugged me and usually it would feel like home, no, it felt like abuse and I've never panicked so hard in my life. And part of me hopes you saw how much pain I'm in so you feel as much guilt as I do for not being good enough for you. Again. And I miss your friends, MY friends, I miss them and they showed me pity like they could see right through me, and you... YOU had no right to even talk to me, you were a selfish jerk and I can't stop thinking about you and I HATE MYSELF EVERY DAY FOR IT. I shouldn't have gone to your play tonight. I just should have stayed home and my phone keeps vibrating and I keep hoping its you so I can not answer and cry about it. I'm so pathetic now Matthew. I am in so much pain.
  (#7366 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2014, 06:10 AM

-I still can't really believe you're not here anymore.

-The way you make me feel is so intense it hurts. I can't think about how in what feels like a day I have to say goodbye to you forever. I feel like we've been friends for years. I feel almost like we could be amazing. I want to spend days and days with you. I can't even think about this right now.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7367 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2014, 06:09 PM

you're an asshole and i hope someone shoots you in the neck with a bazooka.
You're an Asshole and I Hope Someone shoots you in the Neck with a Bazooka.
YOU'RE AN ASSHO LEAN D I HOPE SOEMONE SHOOTS YOU INT HE HEAD WITH A BAZOOKA
  (#7368 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2014, 07:26 PM

I have no problem providing you with an educational opportunity in terms of understanding and working with me. I'm apparently extremely rare and unique. But, I will only do it if you let me finish this degree. See, if I'm not allowed to get out of this what I came for, I'm not exactly willing to do you any favors. You can understand that, right?

Also, They really did say that, it really happened, whether they want to admit to wrongdoing or not. I respect you enough that I would never waste your time (or mine), lying to you. I need you to believe me. I need you to understand the impact that it had on me. I feel like they got away with it, it made me look bad and it wasn't fair.

I just proved to myself that I can do this amazingly well when the pressure's off. I NEED you to see that and understand it because I'm afraid if you don't that I will lose my chance to do it for real and I don't know if that's going to happen. I can feel it falling apart again and I'm TERRIFIED because this is the last time it will do that. This is my last chance.

Last edited by Kate*; August 4th 2014 at 01:49 AM.
  (#7369 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2014, 10:54 PM

I get you have a lot of computer knowledge but this is the 21st century.
  (#7370 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2014, 11:30 PM

Fuck you .

-EAP-

(#7371 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2014, 01:04 AM

hey you followed me on twitter and you're so gorgeous and interesting and i kind of wanna add you on snapchat but i'm scared that could seem awkward to you but i could literally talk to you about bands for a year and a half. okay. and you're gorgeous. i'm an idiot. lol bye.
  (#7372 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2014, 04:37 AM

When will I ever find the courage to pick up my phone and just say things to you. I don't really know, I text you. I texted you earlier. I hope you read this.

As many times as I get frustrated with things, I will never actually walk away. I can't. As many times as I say un-needed things and go off half cock on you. I don't mean it. I'm sorry about that. I know you are going through a lot right now, and if you need anything I am here, just so you know. It comes down to this. When I love someone. I love them for life. If I love someone. I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow. next month, a year from now, a decade, or even a century and hate you or no longer care. Once you have stepped in my life and made footprints, the sand just doesn't wash them away. If you need anything let me know. <3
  (#7373 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2014, 07:52 AM

Fuck, I'm falling for you so hard. You're so so cute and funny and gorgeous and sexy and sweet and SO much fun in bed, I love a guy who can be as loud as me. That sex was pretty phenomenal and I feel like it's only going to get better. You make me feel incredible and I'm falling in love with spending time with you. I utterly forget that we're from different continents when we're together, that we have different accents and nationalities and types of English. I love that you're full of compliments and that you're cheesy and romantic (maybe you can get away with it more because you're American) and you're so ridiculously cute, I seriously wish we had longer or that we'd gotten together sooner. I love that I've introduced you to crisp sandwiches and your Irish accent is the funniest thing ever. I love your personality. I feel like I've never felt a connection so strong or a rush of feelings this intense and crazy-passionate for anyone in such a short time, EVER, there's just something about you and I hope all the things you've said to me saying the same are as genuine. You're pretty incredible.

- Most of my memories of you are of that week we were together-ish in fifth year, which is awkward. Remember that time you came and met me in my estate and we kissed under the bridge and I pretended to be scared of the trains passing overhead?? Remember when we were kissing in your room that time and we disturbed the cats?? Remember the first time we ever kissed, behind the prefabs near the entrance, and then we walked down to the station and you realised halfway there you'd forgotten your schoolbag?? Remember that really drunken night we had at your house and I woke up the next day feeling worried and you texted me saying 'Hey beautiful' and I felt so relieved... Remember when we used to talk ALL the time on msn, when you first started, and I knew something was going to happen between us?? Remember that time you and Carl came to pick me up and we sat in your car in my estate and had such craic?? Remember the time you dropped me home and we kissed on the corner outside my house - you were the first person I'd ever kissed in my estate.

I just can't believe you're dead.

-Are you annoyed at me?? I got weird vibes from you today. It's weird that I've had sex with C and still haven't told you guys (I kind of want to tell the world.) The atmosphere didn't feel quite right today.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7374 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2014, 07:35 PM

You're a shitty doctor. Not calling your patient back after nearly seven weeks is outrageous.

I'm falling. Catch me?

-EAP-

(#7375 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2014, 10:20 PM

I understand wanting to lie because you're scared. I've done it myself, but you are the one you hurt when you do that. You can't lie and then complain that the help doesn't help. Part of taking care of yourself is being honest even when you don't want to be.

(#7376 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while

Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2014, 09:32 PM

I wish you would try a little harder. It's not fair to the rest of us.

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#7377 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2014, 10:08 PM

-Ugh. You are pissing me off so bad right now. Yeah. Real great you got a week off of work, but how about instead of fucking bitching about what I am doing maybe talk to your kids. Seriously mom. They miss you. We went up to our cabin for the weekend and you spent the whole time reviewing files and making plans. There's only so much I can do, I can take them places, make sure they're okay but I can't fill your shoes. They need time with their mom. So please, at least make them think you care. That they mean something to you, that your work isn't more important. Why the heck do you think they are acting out? BECAUSE THEY FREAKING WANT YOU TO NOTICE THEM. Ugh. Why did you bother taking the week off if you're still working! Gosh dammit.

-I miss you.

-Fuck you. I hate you. So much.
  (#7378 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2014, 03:17 AM

-- No, I don't have a smartphone. Money is REALLY tight for us right now I opted for a master's degree in place of the latest technology. Please consider that before assuming I can use technology I can't afford to fix a problem few people notice.

There is a difference between being disrespectful and refusing to be disrespected, learn that difference before accusing me of something I am not doing.

-- I'll admit to having an attitude, but I need you to understand what has happened to me. One "strength-based and caring" professional spoke for you by saying something to my face that you told me you would never say, blamed me for my own failure after giving ME attitude and being completely disrespectful and unhelpful, then blamed me for someone else failing before failing me. Then I had to deal with her again and withdrew from her class after she told me that I was going to drive people to SUICIDE! I was told by another that I was "choosing" things that we now know are the result of BRAIN DAMAGE. And another told me that if I managed to graduate, no one was going to hire me like this, couldn't tell me what was wrong or what to do about it, called my psychologist, who I enlisted in part to help me deal with him, at your suggestion, an idiot, and accused me of being "demanding, disrespectful, and unprofessional", before documenting me as a "safety risk" and trying to fail me, ON PURPOSE. This all happened while I was told I was "over-reacting" and "catastrophizing" everything. And when I came to you about it, you talked to them and they denied or deflected EVERYTHING!

After sitting quietly and "faking it" for 2 YEARS I decided I was done taking it. So yes, I have an attitude, and I'm not only allowed, I have the RIGHT to have one. And for the record, I am NOT "unwilling to accept feedback" I am unwilling to accept unacceptable conduct regardless of a person's position.

I know more about my life than you do. When I tell you it's collapsing, believe me. Everybody says that I'm over reacting until they get the whole picture of the full story and the thing I told them I was afraid of actually happens. Then they get it. I need you to get it too.

Last edited by Kate*; August 8th 2014 at 07:35 PM.
  (#7379 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2014, 12:10 AM

Why the hell won't you talk to me?

-EAP-

(#7380 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2014, 12:59 AM

I wish you would say something or do something.
I wish I wasn't so invisible.
I wish I was better. I wish I was good enough. Sorry I can't be better.
  (#7381 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2014, 01:02 AM

1.Baby I do love you I just don't know how to show it I'm sorry I let it come to this.

2.D, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you man. You will be missed.

3-Infinity- Fuck you, you dumbass mother fucking prick.

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Càed'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."
  (#7382 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2014, 01:01 AM

1) I deleted all of your voicemails today. Two years of messages gone, but it's time. I need to move on. It's already almost like we never loved each other, and I don't say that to sound sappy. It's just a fact. We were once so incredibly close, and now we don't talk, even though we both promised each other we would keep in contact. But that's life. We can have the best of intentions, but they don't always pan out. Sometimes it's just too much. This is one of those times. I hope one day we will keep that promise and be friends again, but if we don't that's okay, too. We will both be just fine.

2) I'm ready to do this. It's one of the few things in life I have ever been completely certain about.

3) I hope I don't seem too hesitant about things. It's just that I'm really excited about how things are going and I don't want to screw it up. This is not a situation I had expected, and it's so wonderful i want to treat it with care.
  (#7383 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2014, 01:13 AM

I wish you weren't dead...
I need you, but I failed you.
  (#7384 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2014, 08:20 PM

-So after staying out till 3 at this festival, you come start banging on my door at 6 in the morning saying we're going out at 8. Yeah. It is now one pm and I am dressed and hair is done and all the little kids are all in nice clothes to go to the gallery but alas you both are locked in your offices. I let the kids go play at their friends in the neighbourhood in case you care or hell even notice. Whatever. If they ruin their clothes, oh well.

-I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night, I did not want to go home with you and you would not take a hint.

-I wish I was there with you right now, I miss you. A lot.
  (#7385 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2014, 08:32 PM

Tired of your presence...

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7386 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2014, 11:07 PM

I wish you would have been patient. But maybe it was meant to be this way.
  (#7387 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12 Points: 7,115, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2014, 01:42 AM

-Goddammit I'm panting and you still wanna go! Your gonna kill me.
-Can't you fucking make something that will fucking work?
-Babe that's so sweet.

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Càed'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."
  (#7388 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2014, 02:31 AM

1) I missed you for the first time in a while. Something small just reminded me of you, and then I started thinking about all the times we had together, the good and bad. We had such a passionate relationship once; I don't know what happened. I guess we both just stopped trying. The worst part is I don't think we can be friends again. I think the months are going to go by and we will just fall out of touch. Just another chapter in my history, closed.

2) The more I think about it, the more upset I feel. I don't think it's about what it appears to be about on the surface. But I wish you had not told me. I understand why you did, and I will be able to let this go eventually. But I really wish you hadn't told me.

3) I never want to be apart from you again.
  (#7389 (permalink)) Old
Pandalover2506 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emily

Points: 5,659, Level: 11 Points: 5,659, Level: 11 Points: 5,659, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2014, 04:23 AM

Hey Honey,
You broke my heart even though you said you never would but I would still talk you back in a heartbeat. I really miss you. I know we are still friends but its not the same. I still love you. Its almost been a week and i'm still crying over it. Can i please just have you back i need you. I dont think you know how much I need us in my life. I am not the same person without you.
  (#7390 (permalink)) Old
Miss Wacky Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,789, Level: 11 Points: 5,789, Level: 11 Points: 5,789, Level: 11

Angry Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2014, 04:48 AM

Kelly,

Stop being so hypercritical! I love Color Guard, it's actually something I enjoy doing, but I will leave the guard if you keep on being so rude and hypocritical.
You drove an hour here to teach me and help me reach greater heights; you're NOT here to rip on me for things far out of me control. Despite being my instructor, you've only taught me to fear and loathe you. I should come home from practice smiling and as happy as I was when I left. Instead, I've come home sobbing because you're making me feel like and insignificant bug; as if i don't matter at all!

Face it, Kelly; you're a cold, heartless, selfish woman who shouldn't even be around children!
  (#7391 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2014, 07:05 AM

To all my friends going off to college,

I can't believe it. It's almost time for all of you to go and start your futures. Promise you won't forget me. I know I am just a speck in your life but just thinking about you all leaving, it makes me sob. That's what I'm doing right now. Sobbing my eyes out. Because I am proud and scared. Because I am glad for you but afraid for myself. Don't mind me though, take the world as a storm. Enjoy everything and dream big. That's all I can really give you. Just words, just some memories.

Thank you for all those happy memories, I hold them dear to my heart. And if our paths separate, I hope someday we will meet again. Goodbye, good luck. And know that I will always be here waiting for anything.

-Daisy

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

(#7392 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 01:52 AM

--Comments like that are the reason stigma exists. To make matters worse, you married into a family with an extensive history of mental illnesses including a suicide and your stepdaughter will soon be a mental health professional! You don't know anyone who has been through this, until you do, you just won't get it.

-- It's none of my business, but I know that's a struggle for you. I hope that you can get whatever help you need to manage it for the sake of yourself and your son. It's especially important for you as a single parent, you don't need me to tell you that. I know someone who died after struggling with it his whole life, I'm afraid the same thing could happen to you and you have a young child. Because of roles and boundary issues, it's impossible and completely inappropriate for me to ever tell you this, but I really wish I could. I wish I could help you somehow.

-- Same to you, I worry more about you mentally and him physically, but I would say the same thing to both of you.

Last edited by Kate*; August 12th 2014 at 02:35 AM.
  (#7393 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 02:20 AM

I can't believe I'm saying this on a site but...

I miss you...
  (#7394 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 02:37 AM

I hope you won't leave my life any time soon...

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7395 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 04:50 PM

Get a fucking life and leave me the fuck alone! You're a mother for fuck's sake, so how about instead of trying to harass me you focus on your own child? God. Damn. It.
  (#7396 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 08:34 PM

--You are some of the LEAST organized people I've ever met! I'm scheduled to start that in 2 weeks, I'm going forward as if this is happening, if it's not supposed to, you need to tell me NOW. I'm guessing no one's looked at any of that. I really can't stand to be put through this up and down crap anymore. You need to COMMUNICATE with your students in a timely manner and get things done.

(#7397 (permalink)) Old
EmeraldLynn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,451, Level: 10 Points: 5,451, Level: 10 Points: 5,451, Level: 10

Smile Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniacs_Dream View Post
I feel like the luckiest girl in the entire world. You are the most amazing guy I have ever met. The fact that you like me ... the things you say. I don't know what I did to deserve someone so wonderful. This all feels like a dream and I didn't know it was possible to be so happy. You make me the happiest girl I could ever imagine being.

Please don't hurt me.
I really wish I could say this to the guy I like as well but when you're with the one you're deep in like with, it's hard for the right words to come out. I bet you're brave enough to say these to his face though so i'd say go for it
  (#7398 (permalink)) Old
owlcity:) Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jennifer

Points: 9,008, Level: 13 Points: 9,008, Level: 13 Points: 9,008, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2014, 03:45 AM

I tried weed and had sex with another guy. Sorry for lying. I know you won't like me anymore. I don't like me too. Now I think I'm falling for you, but I'm scared and I don't know what to do and with Tori and lying about you..

<3
  (#7399 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2014, 03:53 AM

I just want to make you proud.

Want to stop thinking about you.
  (#7400 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46 Points: 106,677, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2014, 01:38 PM

I miss the sound of your voice and I miss talking to you for hours and I just... I miss you, okay?

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."