TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
YAYME Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,702, Level: 13 Points: 8,702, Level: 13 Points: 8,702, Level: 13

Unhappy My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 06:04 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am 15. I have a boyfriend named Elijah, but what he doesn't know is that i have been sleeping with my teacher, because I needed better grades in class and he promised me he would give me better grades so i slept with him. so i told he i will do any thing to get a better grades and he said any thing and he give me a look and said come back at the end of the day. so i did and he was there and he said to close my eyes and relax he touch my beasts. i said what are you doing and he said i thought you said that you want a better grade. i said i do but not like this but i was to horny by this time and i wanted more. so i sleep with him. Now i'm pregnant And i don't know what to do HELP!!

P.s It can't be my boyfriends baby....
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ThrashAttack Offline
Banned
I've been here a while

Name: Will

Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20 Points: 20,178, Level: 20

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 06:17 PM

Your Teacher has broken several sexial age laws and has now probabley gotten 70 years in prison waiting for him.

Anyway i would come clean to your bf, i know you dont want to but he will find out soon enouth if you dont inform him.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,480, Level: 14 Points: 10,480, Level: 14 Points: 10,480, Level: 14

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 06:49 PM

yea tell the boyfriend then your parents and the cops. *shivers* get this guy out of the school system. thats really horrible. you also need to decide what you want to do about the baby. find out your options.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

Points: 11,697, Level: 15 Points: 11,697, Level: 15 Points: 11,697, Level: 15

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 06:55 PM

Yeah like everyone else said, you really need to tell the cops and your parents. If you need support in doing that, maybe go to the school social worker. I am sure that they would help set up the meeting for you to tell your parents and from there the next step would be to tell the cops.
At some point you do need to tell your boyfriend. This is not something that you can hide from him- it wouldnt be fair to either of you.
Once you have talked to everyone you can start looking at all your options- look at the pros and cons to each one (keeping the baby, having an abortion, having the baby and giving it up for adoption). ultimately, the decision is up to you on what you do- no one can tell you what to do because it is your body--as long as you can deal with the consequences.
But please go to the cops. Even go to the cops first and then with their help tell your parents. you really need to get this guy out of the school system before he does this to someone else.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 07:02 PM

First off, you need to go to the police. You need to report your teacher so that this does not happen to anyone else. It's absolutely disgusting that your teacher would do this to you, and you should not let him get away with it. That's a serious problem if someone like that is in a school teaching, who knows how many other people he has done this to? You definitely need to come clean; you're not the one to blame here, he is.

Second, you definitely need to talk to your boyfriend. Let him know everything that has happened, and that you are pregnant. Talk to your parents as well. Maybe you could talk to your boyfriend and your parents together, that may be easier for you.

Once you've got this out in the open, go see a doctor, if you haven't already. Find out what all of your options are, and make this decision with the people that care about you. Don't let yourself go through this alone, there are many people who can help you.

If you ever need to talk, you can always PM me. Hang in there.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 07:07 PM

I agree.

The most important thing right now is for you to call the police and get your teacher out of the school system. That's not okay for him to be touching and having sex with his students at all.

Next, you need to talk to your boyfriend and your parents about it as soon as possible. Your boyfriend will be mad if you wait to tell him everything, so it's important that you go and talk to him about it.

Maybe you can tell your parents first, and they will call the police for you, but be aware that they will want to talk to you about exactly what happened.

You need to talk to someone soon!
Best wishes and I'm sorry that you had to go through this. /:

If you ever need anything, please feel free to send me a pm.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Doodle. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Ceilidh
Pronouns: Any/All

Points: 122,273, Level: 49 Points: 122,273, Level: 49 Points: 122,273, Level: 49

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 07:50 PM

Everyone is completely right. He abused you, this is in no way your fault. Call the police, please. He shouldn't be trusted around young girls at all :/ Actually, where do you live? If you live in the UK or US he'll be in prison for one hell of a long time.

Tell your boyfriend and parents everything. You need as much support and love as possible right now <333

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Jessi

Points: 18,014, Level: 19 Points: 18,014, Level: 19 Points: 18,014, Level: 19

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 10:25 PM

Hey there,

First of all, it's so great that you decided to reach out here. I know this must be so difficult to talk about, and you are so strong for being able to ask for help.

What your teacher did to you was not at all okay. It is not alright to take advantage of someone like that, but especially not when there is an uneven distribution of power and a difference in age. I know this may be difficult to hear, but this is absolutely rape. You were vulnerable, and he took advantage of that. Coming terms with the fact that you were raped may be difficult, but I know that you have the strength to do it. Do not base your opinion purely on what was said here; check out the facts for yourself. You can receive crisis support and learn more about rape and sexual assault here.

Is there someone in your life who you could talk to about this? Perhaps a relative, parent, or school counselor? Again, this is a scary thought, I know. But it is SO important that you get help and support with this. You do not have to go through this alone.

As far as your pregnancy, keep an open mind; you do have options. Many victims of rape who become pregnant as a result find that continuing with the pregnancy is too traumatic, and decide to terminate. This may or may not be an option for you. Another possible option is adoption. If you live in the United States, you can go to your local Planned Parenthood to find out more about what you can do from here.

Take care of yourself. If you ever need to talk or if you need more help, feel free to PM me.

[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Megan09 Offline
Singer, lover, writer
Average Joe

Name: Megan

Points: 9,404, Level: 14 Points: 9,404, Level: 14 Points: 9,404, Level: 14

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 10:29 PM

Tell your parents. People will notice that you are pregnant before long and you'll need their support. It might be scary but it will really help you to tell them so you can depend on them. They know what is right for you and will help you tell the police.

Stay strong!
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
PhoenixAlive Offline
Mizu-Kun (Saito)'s Spouse
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Points: 13,011, Level: 16 Points: 13,011, Level: 16 Points: 13,011, Level: 16

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 10:39 PM

I agree with everyone here. I know you may not want to go to the police or tell anyone about this, but it is very important for you to do that. Not only because if you don't, this man could do this to other students, but also because if you do not get this taken care of, and explain to your doctor what has happened, it is very possible that you could live with an unidentified sexually transmitted disease that needs to be treated. I'm sure you are not the first for this man. Please go to your doctor and tell him or her what has happened and get tested. Your doctor is bound by law to report this once you tell him, so that might be the best way to get the ball rolling if you don't feel comfortable going to the police yourself. Please don't go through this alone, and be safe.

Take care,

Alex

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 10:46 PM

The actions of that man as you describe absolutely appall me. The others here pretty much summarized what I would want to say, this man is a true predator and needs to be taken out of the classroom, thrown in jail, and be put on the national sex offender registry for life. Remember you have the support of all of us here, you are not alone.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Clouds. Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Clouds

Points: 9,724, Level: 14 Points: 9,724, Level: 14 Points: 9,724, Level: 14

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 3rd 2010, 11:55 PM

Wow,
Sorry to hear that you had to go through such a traumatic event.
As pretty much as everyone else has said above me, it was not right for your teacher to take advantage of you in this way. It is completely wrong for him to bribe you into sex for better grades.

It is good to know that you have reached out for help and advice with this matter because it is something that you shouldn't have to go through alone.

As everyone else above has said, although it might be really difficult to do and talk about, you should report this man because otherwise there'll be other young girls he will take advantage of in the future, who might have to go through the same thing as you. Which I imagine is not very nice at all.

Secondly, you should tell someone you trust about this, preferably a parent or your boyfriend, I'm sure that they will understand that you were taken advantage of- even your boyfriend. You need support from people you love at a time like this.

Thirdly, you will have to think about your options with the baby- there are loads of family planning places with friendly people who could give you advice about this or a nurse/ doctor?

Hope things sort out eventually- things will get better. Im so sorry you had to go through this again.
PM me whenever

x<3x

~Happy to help *
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 4th 2010, 12:27 AM

Girl, you have bigger problems than coming clean to you boyfriend. Take care of yourself first. You need to follow the information given above about contacting the police and getting to a gyno/doctor and getting checked out.

When did you realize you got pregnant?

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Algernon; May 4th 2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: added
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 4th 2010, 01:10 AM

I checked how old you are; now I won’t say it here for privacy reasons, but I do have to bring up the fact that you have to know that one of your top priorities needs to be to see a doctor as soon as possible. Pregnancy at your age can be extremely dangerous not only for your child but for you as well. Pregnancy at your age comes with many medical complications and waiting any length of time is not safe for you or your child. The doctors can actually help you get in contact with the police as well as talking to your parents if you do not feel comfortable with doing so. But, I really can’t be more serious when I say you need to go to the doctors.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
GhostOfYou Offline
Sorry I can't be perfect
Average Joe

Name: Melissa

Points: 11,021, Level: 15 Points: 11,021, Level: 15 Points: 11,021, Level: 15

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 4th 2010, 04:46 AM

And hun, you're not going to get in any trouble. This man raped you, pretty much by definition, and yes, he will go away for a long time. That's THE most important thing right now... well, besides the fact that you need to get yourself to a doctor, check for STDs, get that baby healthy and checked out, and talk to them about options. You need to get this shit straightened out hun, this is bad news. It'll be okay, but you definatly need to be completly honest with both your boyfriend, and your parents.
Your boyfriend, if he is in any way a decent human being, will forgive a poor young girl like you. You did not cheat on him or anything of the sort, this man raped you, and he is so screwed for that.

Good luck hun. We're all here for you, PM me if you need anything..

-Melissa-
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18

Re: My teacher got me pregnant :( - May 5th 2010, 01:37 AM

i think this is really messed up, not with u but the teacher! god can it get any worse in this world? anywayz just had to say that. But really, it isnt your fault whatsoever.
Even if u did get horny and went along with it. still, its isnt in my opinion. Its toatally his fault for sure. i mean, I wud think if i wanted better grades and if he told me to metter after class i wud just think mabie a job that has something to do with school. not that! I think u need to really contact the police. even your principal mabie if u want to So they can kick him out. i wouldnt be suprised if hes doing it to other people too. getting him out of there as soon as possible may stop the suffering sooner for everyone. and even if its the last thing u wanna do, tell you boyfriend. i wud be more upset if i had a partner that got a chick pregnant and then didnt tell me for a while. Of course he will be mad, But all u can probably do is listen. be nice, exsplain everything, and apologize in a serious way.if u really love him, youll do anything u can to stay with him. if he dumps u, then that was his choice. i wud probably dump someone too if they did that. but remember, if he gets mad and breaks up with u, its his choice, not yours. and its his problem too. becuz u never chose this for yourself. it just happened. and hey bring someone u really are close too with u mabie when u tell your parents. i think its better bringing somebody to give your parents the bad news instead of being alone.

PM whenever u need to!
-winter

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct
Closed Thread