TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 14,160, Level: 17 Points: 14,160, Level: 17 Points: 14,160, Level: 17

Can I get pregnant like this? - January 30th 2012, 02:28 PM

Me and my boyfriend have a lot of sex and always use condoms but sometimes I worry that his cum might come out of the top while he is still inside me after we have intercourse. He doesn't pull out right away after we have sex and sometimes I feel wet inside and it worries me. I am taking HCG oral drops for the HCG diet and this worries me too because it is a pregnancy hormone. I am not on the pill and not sure if i should go get some emergency contraceptive or not. Please help!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Points: 23,828, Level: 22 Points: 23,828, Level: 22 Points: 23,828, Level: 22

Re: Can I get pregnant like this? - January 30th 2012, 03:15 PM

When you engage in vaginal intercourse, there is always a risk you are taking. While no form of birth control is 100% effective, you can do your part in preventing an undesired pregnancy by using necessary contraceptive measures effectively. This means him pulling out immediately after he ejaculates as to prevent any spillage. If you are concerned that some of the semen spilled out of the condom, you may choose to take emergency contraception as a precaution. It would be a wise decision to consider switching to a more reliable method or to double up on birth control to prevent instances such as this in the future.

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Can I get pregnant like this? - January 30th 2012, 04:25 PM

As Angel said, anytime you engage in vaginal intercourse, there is a risk. Birth control is never 100%, but taking precautions is a good way to start, like using a condom. However, he needs to remove himself from you as soon as he ejaculates, while he's still somewhat hard. If he doesn't, he'll become flacid, therefore making it a bigger risk for semen to find it's way out of the condom as he tries to pull out.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
Closed Thread