TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7841 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2015, 12:16 AM

I made mistakes, I admitted to them, but that doesn't justify everything I was put through or accused of. I was blamed for everything from being the reason another student failed to being honest with my supervisor. God knows the truth and it always has a way of coming out. I hope I get a hearing to confront you with what you've done to me and another chance since I was treated unfairly and deserve to learn in a fair environment where I am treated with respect. I don't think that's asking too much.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7842 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2015, 06:09 PM

-You cancelled your friend request? I guess it was definitely a one-night thing then...

I'm annoyed at myself because I didn't even like you that much and only said yes to that date for the craic and I KNEW it was only going to be a once-off thing and then found you more attractive than I expected and actually wouldn't have minded seeing you again if you'd asked (on a strictly casual basis of course...) or even if you hadn't I wouldn't have minded, but the fact that you actually cancelled your friend request means you obviously don't even want the option of hearing from me again, ever.

I guess I'm not really used to that which is why I'm overthinking it so much.... I keep wishing I hadn't gotten as drunk as I did - BAD first date behaviour Bitesize, you KNOW this. You also know that at your tiny size you CANNOT drink at the same pace as a big rugby lad and not expect to get twisted, you absolute eejit. So it's my own fault really - although I don't want to look at it like that because I didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with me; he was only looking for a one-night thing anyway. Probably. Yeah.

-I really like you. I like that you talk to me and that you touched my hair yesterday and hugged me after work. You make going in there a bit better. And you're someone I'd be very surprised if I didn't click with. Glad you get the vibe too :P

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7843 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2015, 06:03 PM

Taking a selfie of yourself with a pint-glass of beer at 1:30 in the afternoon doesn't make you look cool.

It makes you look like a loser.
  (#7844 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2015, 07:34 PM

- Don't go, I'm going to miss you so much. What am I going to do when you're across the world?

- It's lessening. It's been six months and three months. It's sad but I'm tired of rollercoasters...

(#7845 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2015, 08:11 PM

I'm feeling scrappy and I want the ride. Will you come back from wherever you are.

(#7846 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2015, 08:50 PM

I want you but I'm scared.
  (#7847 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2015, 03:38 AM

-It broke my heart to see you like that tonight. What breaks my heart even more is knowing that your alcoholism is destroying your marriage, and you may never be able to see that. I hope you two can work it out, I really do, but I think that until you can see that he feels isolated because when you come home you aren't really "home" you two are always going to have problems. What he did wasn't right, and I hate to see you in such pain, but the truth of the matter is you have a lot more power to fix this situation than you think you do.

- I really want to text you but I'm afraid of what it would mean. I don't want to seem too clingy, and more than that, I don't know if I want you to see the "bad" side of me yet. Then it might really make it feel like we are in a relationship.

- Help me. I can't do this by myself. I can feel myself slipping again and it scares the shit out of me. Please help. I don't know what you can do, but please just tell me that I am not alone.
  (#7848 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2015, 10:09 PM

You sure as hell don't understand, and I'm way too tired to explain it to you.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#7849 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2015, 01:18 AM

I'm thinking of my high school again. I don't know why. I have nobody to talk to. That could be it.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7850 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2015, 12:43 PM

- I really appreciated that message last night. I really miss you. This whole thing is such a fucking treck sometimes and I know sometimes I think it isn't worth it, what are we still frickin doing with this, but I would give more than anything to have woken up beside you this morning, have your eyes meet mine and your hand in my hand.

- It's weird that you said you wouldn't be online much this week but you always seem to have been on not more than an hour previous. What are you doing? I wonder if you have a girlfriend and I'm your bit on the side? Hmm. I don't particularly mind either way, but I have needs that would like to be filled quite soon, if you know what I mean..

(#7851 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2015, 05:53 PM

- Please, the next time y'all have a fight that bad don't drag me into it. It just makes me anxious. I'm glad everything is better, but now I'm coping with the fallout of having been so stressed.

- I miss you already. Our "break up" has hit me hard. Maybe I was a little harsh with you, but I do hope you think about the things I said. Regardless of how I said it, you have been rather possessive of me lately, and until you can relinquish that grip over me I think it's best that we spend time apart.

- You seem to really like me. Almost to a concerning degree. I do hope you remember the parameters I set up for our relationship. I can only put so much of myself into it.

- I thought about you on my drive yesterday. I wonder if you still go for those long, aimless drives when you're upset. I wonder a lot of things about you.
  (#7852 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2015, 07:11 PM

-- I've been pretty much "yelling" at you all morning with everything I wish I could've said after you could've seen me do what I've always known I was capable of. I wish I had a chance to say it to your face because you need to hear it, but it will probably never happen.

(#7853 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2015, 10:55 PM

Hey, do you even know what I'm talking about or are you just in the mood to like statuses and the comments that follow.

Do you even know what fandom and fangirling means? Do you even know what I'm referring to by the bad Twilight fanfic and The Mortal Instruments? Do you even know why I said I'd die if I had to explain what The Mortal Instruments was originally to my mum?

No? Then don't like my statuses until you've done research.

C, that is not about you. I know you are a hardcore fangirl. Chances are, you know what that bad Twilight fic is and what The Mortal Instruments were originally. I just hope you don't judge me on the latter part.
  (#7854 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 04:58 AM

I'm getting my one last chance to defend myself in all of this tomorrow. Please hear me. I know I have the burden of proof here and I wasn't 100% confident in my arguments before and the lo preparation is scaring me, plus I don't know what's coming or how this will work.

(#7855 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 09:17 AM

It's made me impossibly sad that the ball is this weekend, the ball that we've gone to together for the last four years, that I've bought a different dress for each time. So sad to think that the one last year was so great, and we had such a good time, and the next morning we snuggled on the couch with the dog and watched the Human Centipede and ordered our weight in pizza and I had to wear your pyjamas home instead of my ballgown....and we were so happy and we had no idea that this was the last night we'd ever spend together and that we would break up just over two weeks later.
I had a little fantasy that you might still ask me along this year, but I don't think we're quite close enough for you to be comfortable doing that, and anyway, it'll probably be more fun for you this year just heading along with friends and not having to worry about looking after me.
It aches though.
I really hope you're heading to the party on Valentine's Day because I want to see you so much.

-I had a little cry yesterday because I miss you so much. That hasn't happened in a while... but I wish you weren't so far away. <3

-You make it so hard to get out bed. I'm so SICK of living here.

(#7856 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Name: David

Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 02:35 PM

This is all an illusion. I am wanting you to think I'm better, however I'm not. I'm trying my best to trick you into giving me permission to harm myself. There is so much bothering me but it's really difficult for me to tell you because I don't want to scare you. Life would be so much easier without me. Why can't you give me what I so desperately need to hear?
  (#7857 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 04:45 PM

Text me..I'm so horny

(#7858 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 08:58 PM

Wow, just wow, yes the dismissal is upheld, but my reputation is NOT the mess I thought it was so recommendations for other things won't be a problem at all and thank you for taking it so seriously. I'm actually kind of glad you agonized over it and spent more time on me than you do on most appeals and that it was so hard for you. Not because I wanted you to go through that, but because it shows that you really did care and weren't chomping at the bit to get rid of me like I believed.

(#7859 (permalink)) Old
Writer Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 10:56 PM

Bah!

You think these ads are "realistic"? You think you ought to celebrate being overweight? Being overweight is an unhealthy thing. It contributes to heart disease and diabetes. Yes, anorexic photo-manipulated models aren't any healthier, but there's a healthy medium, which is what is actually healthy. Celebrating being overweight as "beautiful" is no more healthy than celebrating anorexia as "beautiful". This shouldn't be a question of how "pretty" a person is based on their weight: This should be a question of how healthy a person is.

And for crying out loud! Imposing "realistic" body shapes for cartoons, which is really just the American average, aka overweight and unhealthy? Bah! They're cartoons, for crying out loud. They're sketches drawn on a sheet of paper. Cartoons are meant to be loved for their storylines, not for their figures! If you feel bad because you've compared your weight/hair/face/what-have-you to a drawing on a sheet of paper or a Barbie doll, well, sorry, but it's your problem, not anyone else's, and you need to see a therapist instead of writing angry letters to innocent companies just trying to entertain kids for a living.

ANNA
ENTJ, HERMIT, AUTHOR.
"The most notorious ill-fortune must, in the end, yield to the untiring courage of philosophy - as the most stubborn city to the ceaseless vigilance of the enemy." - Edgar Allan Poe

c
  (#7860 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 11:11 PM

Why are you so stupid?

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7861 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2015, 06:11 AM

Stop posting about me in the forums, you manipulative bitch.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#7862 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2015, 06:35 PM

I was nice enough to let you borrow my brand new boots and my coat. What do you do? You freaking decide to go run around outside when you're drunk. Now my boots are destroyed and who knows it the stains will come out of my coat. Last time I ever let you borrow my clothes, sister dearest.
  (#7863 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2015, 08:15 PM

We need to talk. I don't like the way this is heading, or how's it making me feel, and the longer we leave it the worse it's getting.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
  (#7864 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2015, 05:20 AM

You actually made me feel terrible at first. And then I realized I don't care and you kind of deserve it.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7865 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2015, 05:47 PM

I miss you. I miss us. I know you're better off with her, but I'm not okay without you. I'm trying.. so hard.. I'm trying to be okay. I'm trying to tell myself I will be okay. I tell everyone I am and will be okay. But the truth is.. I'm worse than I've ever been. That Friday was the point in which I couldn't deny it, but I'm still trying to do so.. Living without you like this is the worst thing I could have imagined, and I don't know how to deal with it. I want answers, but honestly, I don't know if that would help me, or hurt me more. I just don't know anything at this point, and it's killing me, just like the absence of you.
I love you..
I'm sorry.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#7866 (permalink)) Old
fallingstargirl Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Estelle

Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2015, 09:45 PM

You can't be all nice and quiet in real life and not tell people what's wrong with them until you're hiding behind a screen and typing on google chat. If you're going to insult me, at least do it to my face.

The opposite of war isn't peace - it's creation
~Jonathan Larson

(#7867 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2015, 10:12 PM

I didn't do it to argue, defend myself or to torture you. I did it with a tiny bit of hope and mostly for closure because I felt like if I didn't, I was going to regret not doing it for the rest of my life and I didn't want to live with that. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn the truth, thank you for taking it seriously and handing it with at least some respect for me. I'm not mad, you did what you felt like you had to do and I'm glad my reputation is intact. I have a few issues with the specific way things were handled over the years and in the actual process, but other than that, I hold nothing against you.

As much as I never wanted to be a cautionary tale, please learn something from my case. It sounds like it was particularly difficult for you and I can say the same for my side of things. Please look at this as a learning opportunity to spare both yourselves and other students the pain of having to go through it again.

(#7868 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2015, 03:57 AM

- I still like you, but I don't know if I can trust you again. Do it once, I can forgive you. Do it twice, and it tells me you aren't nearly as conscientious as I need you to be. What happens when you start dating other people? If your safety practices are this poor with me who is to say that they'll improve because you're suddenly seeing others than myself? I'm going to have to think about these things. It's a shame things had to go this way, it really is. I saw so much potential, and now I have to question whether or not that potential is really worth pursuing.

- I thought today about what it would be like to be with you for just an afternoon and no one would ever find out. I surprised myself by still finding the idea of being with you appealing. However, even if the chance presented itself, I know I would never take it.

- Nothing has ever been more clear to me than in the moment I realized I may have completely disappointed you. Please, hurry back home so I can tell you this.
  (#7869 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2015, 02:34 PM

Why does everyone think I am doing better?
  (#7870 (permalink)) Old
fallingstargirl Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Estelle

Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2015, 09:56 PM

I know we're not even good friends, but you're just so nice to me and so easygoing, and when you stand so close to me just to talk, I feel like I want to lean in that extra foot and hug you and just be closer to you. It can't happen, it won't happen, but I still want it to. And sometimes I think it might until I remember that it's nothing directed particularly at me, it's just your general niceness to everyone, and thinking of that niceness only makes me like you more. All your little encouraging smiles and the little shoulder brushes and easy, joking conversation... it drives me crazy, but I don't want it to stop, because it feels so natural and comfortable.

The opposite of war isn't peace - it's creation
~Jonathan Larson

(#7871 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2015, 10:32 PM

After everything I still love you so much and I'm still doing anything I can to help you. I know you still love me too, so why can't we just take this slow and get back together. I know you don't want a relationship but it's just because you're overwhelmed. Let me in and let me help you. It doesn't have to be this way. You've had so many girlfriends but I treat you so much better than any of them did, why would you just give this up? We've been through so much and made it work, why does it have to suddnely end over nothing?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#7872 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bre :3

Points: 12,303, Level: 16 Points: 12,303, Level: 16 Points: 12,303, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2015, 11:06 PM

You'll never know how much you hurt me. I did everything for you, and you walked away. You let her tear us apart after promising she wouldn't. "I gave you a ring and I aint going anywhere," they were all lies. I hate you at times, yet I can't live without you at times. Because of you love scares me. You say we have nothing in common, yet you wanna be friends. You don't see how every time we talk I catch a glimpse of hope, then you tear it away. I'm honestly beginning to think I won't find someone that makes me as happy, but I'll keep trying..

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE
08/07/14 Social Networking Team

She walks away the colors fade to grey. - Black Keys

Keep your head up, you're only one grey day away from sunshine.

10/15/2015- The day he came into my life and made it all okay.
  (#7873 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2015, 03:09 AM

What you did was completely unacceptable. The thing is, I don't think you see it the way I see it. I don't think you understand just how upsetting your actions were. I'm saddened by this entire thing. I really started to invest in you. I thought we had something. Now I don't even know if we can manage to stay friends because it might be too awkward to have been that passionate about one another and then to suddenly have to stop. I no longer see myself spending all day with you. I don't even know if I want to see you again at this point.

Why couldn't you have just told me when it happened? Why did you make assumptions? Why can't you understand that no means no, period? You say you like to be in control. Well, you've lost that privilege. You've probably lost any privilege. .
  (#7874 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2015, 03:35 AM

I hope you realize that even if I'm not a student anymore, I still care about you and I'm sorry to hear about that. I really hope he gets better soon.

(#7875 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2015, 05:49 AM

say something.... I'm giving up on you....

(#7876 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2015, 06:56 PM

- You know what? If you really cared about talking to me that badly you would have checked your whatsapp since Friday. Fuck this.

- It's getting a bit boring seeing you if there's never any time to actually see you. Like why ask what I was doing for the weekend if you were just going to tell me how booked up you were then? What's the point in all this? If you're not interested why do we still text so much? Most of the time you initiate the conversation. I'm happy enough to have something very casual - but very casual is different to non-existent. Ugh. Sort it out.

(#7877 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 10th 2015, 08:04 PM

I don't want to have sex with you.

(#7878 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2015, 03:44 AM

- I miss you. You're my best friend. I don't know why we had to have that stupid fight. Please come back.

- I really hope we can stay friends, but I think you're right. If it turns out I can't trust you again I don't know how we can look past this incident. It will always be lingering there. So I guess we just have to wait and see if it's a blip in the road or if it breaks things.

- It meant a lot to me that you were willing to change your plans to talk me through that. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
  (#7879 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2015, 03:50 AM

Why did you have to make me go to sleep and ruin my day? I am going to sleep now so worried about you. This isn't fair to me. All I asked was what's wrong. ='( I know I'm going to have the dreams again, I'm just so scared right now. You know doing what you did would trigger them. Please never do that to me again. I know you left with something on your mind.
  (#7880 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 12th 2015, 03:01 AM

-- I usually try to make those more professional before I send them, but I've read what I sent you twice since and I think it's okay. Please don't think that I'm trying to guilt you into a future recommendation, I'm not, just saying thank you because I know you went above and beyond for me and bent over backwards more than once. I'm sorry to hear about the reason for your sabbatical and I hope he feels better soon.